A.M.A.A. - Ask Moonface Anything, Again
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 27th, 2019, 10:45 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I wanted to post some encouragement to help motivate you to get your drivers licence. I figure with your (maybe) not being able to go to school in the fall it's a perfect opportunity to study the drivers manual & save your marriage by paying for some one to help you learn how to drive trust me it helps a lot. My parents did that for my brother & I & it helped: a lot.

Also about the moving; don't worry so much about it. Just pick a good company that is highly rated through the BBB in order to help you guys move your stuff. We moved ourselves, but we're cheap & crazy. XD My husband never moved before & he thought he'd hate it but once you move into your own place where you can make your own rules; it's going to be worth it in the end. So don't feel alone that 'moving is a scary thing' cause to first timers; it is. For me it's a piece of cake, I've moved so often it's not even funny. Word of advice from this wondering Gypsy; just so you know: your going to lose something in the move. It never fails. Don't worry about it, it's probably not anything very important; usually it's stuff you can repurchase (like a lost skillet or what not); but don't freak over it. Just shell out the coin for a new one; it's fine. As long as you both have each other, that's what should matter. ^^

Oh yea, one question before I go...... What is up with the Sauske/Sakura/daughter stuff I constantly see on my tweeter feed? Tongue
I think school for the Fall will work out now as I discovered that they needed my green card to verify I was still legally in the country, despite telling me for three weeks they had everything they needed to verify my legality. Rolleyes
I signed up for driving classes the other night though, so I'll be starting those soon. Shira showed me a few things in her car a few months back and it didn't go horribly, but at least I won't have the opportunity to jinx it now. ROFL

If most of the big things can be deconstructed, I'd probably try to move most of the items myself. I think the couches are going to be the only terrible things to deal with, so they'll be one of the few things I'll pay someone else to deal with. Tongue
Losing things is fine so long as it isn't important nor costly. As long as personal affects are fine, I can live with one of the dishes leaving the nest. XD

I'll assume most of that is coming from Shira, since I hadn't been using Twitter for the past few weeks to be liking anything. SasuSaku stuff has generally been rather common stuff for me and Shira (her especially) since when we first got together as a couple a friend of ours kept referring to me as Sasuke and her as Sakura, and me being the fool I am didn't realise it was a subliminal way of trying to tell me that Shira wanted to online date me. XD Plus Shira just really loves the pairing regardless.

(Jul 2nd, 2019, 07:34 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Hey man, how are things hanging with you & the wife?
Pretty good. I'm feeling sore today since I had to get a two hour cleaning done on my teeth yesterday (hadn't been to a dentist in about 15+ years, so they had a lot of work to do) which involved about a dozen or more shots to the gums and a whole lot of deep cleaning. Otherwise though I'd say it's just the same old stuff, just trucking along and if a problem comes up (not between us) we help each other resolve it. I'm still trying to work out what people meant when they told us marriage changes things; everything feels the same to me except I wear a ring on my finger. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 27th, 2019, 10:45 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I wanted to post some encouragement to help motivate you to get your drivers licence. I figure with your (maybe) not being able to go to school in the fall it's a perfect opportunity to study the drivers manual & save your marriage by paying for some one to help you learn how to drive trust me it helps a lot. My parents did that for my brother & I & it helped: a lot.

Also about the moving; don't worry so much about it. Just pick a good company that is highly rated through the BBB in order to help you guys move your stuff. We moved ourselves, but we're cheap & crazy. XD My husband never moved before & he thought he'd hate it but once you move into your own place where you can make your own rules; it's going to be worth it in the end. So don't feel alone that 'moving is a scary thing' cause to first timers; it is. For me it's a piece of cake, I've moved so often it's not even funny. Word of advice from this wondering Gypsy; just so you know: your going to lose something in the move. It never fails. Don't worry about it, it's probably not anything very important; usually it's stuff you can repurchase (like a lost skillet or what not); but don't freak over it. Just shell out the coin for a new one; it's fine. As long as you both have each other, that's what should matter. ^^

Oh yea, one question before I go...... What is up with the Sauske/Sakura/daughter stuff I constantly see on my tweeter feed? Tongue
I think school for the Fall will work out now as I discovered that they needed my green card to verify I was still legally in the country, despite telling me for three weeks they had everything they needed to verify my legality. Rolleyes
I signed up for driving classes the other night though, so I'll be starting those soon. Shira showed me a few things in her car a few months back and it didn't go horribly, but at least I won't have the opportunity to jinx it now. ROFL

If most of the big things can be deconstructed, I'd probably try to move most of the items myself. I think the couches are going to be the only terrible things to deal with, so they'll be one of the few things I'll pay someone else to deal with. Tongue
Losing things is fine so long as it isn't important nor costly. As long as personal affects are fine, I can live with one of the dishes leaving the nest. XD

I'll assume most of that is coming from Shira, since I hadn't been using Twitter for the past few weeks to be liking anything. SasuSaku stuff has generally been rather common stuff for me and Shira (her especially) since when we first got together as a couple a friend of ours kept referring to me as Sasuke and her as Sakura, and me being the fool I am didn't realise it was a subliminal way of trying to tell me that Shira wanted to online date me. XD Plus Shira just really loves the pairing regardless.

(Jul 2nd, 2019, 07:34 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Hey man, how are things hanging with you & the wife?
Pretty good. I'm feeling sore today since I had to get a two hour cleaning done on my teeth yesterday (hadn't been to a dentist in about 15+ years, so they had a lot of work to do) which involved about a dozen or more shots to the gums and a whole lot of deep cleaning. Otherwise though I'd say it's just the same old stuff, just trucking along and if a problem comes up (not between us) we help each other resolve it. I'm still trying to work out what people meant when they told us marriage changes things; everything feels the same to me except I wear a ring on my finger. ROFL
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm glad that everything is working out for you for your school! Congrats. Also, I'm sure you'll get used to driving; sooner or later. xD

(Jul 3rd, 2019, 10:47 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I'm still trying to work out what people meant when they told us marriage changes things; everything feels the same to me except I wear a ring on my finger. ROFL 
Haha, that sounds like Jing & I. I think what your friends mean is that there are some times expectations when it come to getting married. Like some people expect you to get your own house, & start having kids. Then once the kids arrive, you have to start driving an SUV; all because it's 'expected of you'. We only did getting the getting a house part. The rest we said nope to. Tongue Besides, SUV's are gas guzzlers & Jing has an aversion to them. XD

Question: What is the first Playstation title that you ever played? (If you can remember.)
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I'm glad that everything is working out for you for your school! Congrats. Also, I'm sure you'll get used to driving; sooner or later. xD

I'm still trying to work out what people meant when they told us marriage changes things; everything feels the same to me except I wear a ring on my finger. ROFL 
Haha, that sounds like Jing & I. I think what your friends mean is that there are some times expectations when it come to getting married. Like some people expect you to get your own house, & start having kids. Then once the kids arrive, you have to start driving an SUV; all because it's 'expected of you'. We only did getting the getting a house part. The rest we said nope to. Tongue Besides, SUV's are gas guzzlers & Jing has an aversion to them. XD

Question: What is the first Playstation title that you ever played? (If you can remember.)
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Good to know. And, oof the dentist thing sounds like it was not fun.

Odd question: Do you have a favorite Nintendo franchise you enjoy?
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Good to know. And, oof the dentist thing sounds like it was not fun.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 4th, 2019, 02:52 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Thank you! ^_^

Eh, I wouldn't get an SUV just because of having kids. My parents have never owned an SUV and they managed fine with me and my brother, even when we went on camping trips and had a tent and a shit ton of other stuff packed into the car. XD

It would be either Street Racer or Rayman. Both games came with my PS1 when I got it but I can't remember which one went into the system first because both of them got played. XD

(Jul 4th, 2019, 08:18 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Luigi's Mansion. I've only played Dark Moon but that game stuck with me more than any other from Nintendo, and LM3 is my most anticipated upcoming Nintendo game alongside BotW2. The only reason I don't view LoZ as my favourite is because I haven't played enough games of it to tell if I enjoy the franchise as a whole or if there's certain games I love from it.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 4th, 2019, 02:52 AM)queenzelda Wrote:

Thank you! ^_^

Eh, I wouldn't get an SUV just because of having kids. My parents have never owned an SUV and they managed fine with me and my brother, even when we went on camping trips and had a tent and a shit ton of other stuff packed into the car. XD

It would be either Street Racer or Rayman. Both games came with my PS1 when I got it but I can't remember which one went into the system first because both of them got played. XD

(Jul 4th, 2019, 08:18 AM)King Atem Wrote:
Luigi's Mansion. I've only played Dark Moon but that game stuck with me more than any other from Nintendo, and LM3 is my most anticipated upcoming Nintendo game alongside BotW2. The only reason I don't view LoZ as my favourite is because I haven't played enough games of it to tell if I enjoy the franchise as a whole or if there's certain games I love from it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay, I have a rather odd question.. Since I got Catherine: Full Body to play, how much am I allowed to 'talk about it' when posting how far I've gotten; without it going into a 'red area' (M rated stuff) on the forum? Cause it's um you know.. One of those kinds of games.. With smex, alchamahol & stuffs. xp Just trying to get an idea of where the red line of 'don't go over this far' goes for UG's staff.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Okay, I have a rather odd question.. Since I got Catherine: Full Body to play, how much am I allowed to 'talk about it' when posting how far I've gotten; without it going into a 'red area' (M rated stuff) on the forum? Cause it's um you know.. One of those kinds of games.. With smex, alchamahol & stuffs. xp Just trying to get an idea of where the red line of 'don't go over this far' goes for UG's staff.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 16th, 2019, 01:00 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Hmm. Well we're not going to need to be as strict as we were on ZB because there isn't a ToS looming over our heads in the same way. Alcohol isn't a problem period, feel free to say someone got utterly shit faced and kissed a mail box all night. Sexual, I'd mostly just keep it to allusions, like say "The part where x spends the night at y's and get into each other's pants in the closet". Basically avoid going explicit with details like something from 50 Shades of Grey or something. If you want me to check you can always PM it to me. Otherwise, I won't come down on you if you post what you think sounds OK but I need to edit something out, since I know it's not intentional and you're trying to keep it reasonable. T rated isn't going to get anything ruffled though, since I think that would be enough to allude without going explicit. Smile

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 16th, 2019, 01:00 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Hmm. Well we're not going to need to be as strict as we were on ZB because there isn't a ToS looming over our heads in the same way. Alcohol isn't a problem period, feel free to say someone got utterly shit faced and kissed a mail box all night. Sexual, I'd mostly just keep it to allusions, like say "The part where x spends the night at y's and get into each other's pants in the closet". Basically avoid going explicit with details like something from 50 Shades of Grey or something. If you want me to check you can always PM it to me. Otherwise, I won't come down on you if you post what you think sounds OK but I need to edit something out, since I know it's not intentional and you're trying to keep it reasonable. T rated isn't going to get anything ruffled though, since I think that would be enough to allude without going explicit. Smile
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Know it kinda early, but wanted to wish you a happy birthday Moony! I hope you have an amazing day today! Grin
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Know it kinda early, but wanted to wish you a happy birthday Moony! I hope you have an amazing day today! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy Birthday, Moony! On a good ol' Saturday too. A leap year next year, so hope you're able to do something this weekend however it is spent.

Boo though, last year of 20's now. D= If only we could slap time and tell it to stop moving for a while, a while being a long duration. Starting to ramble for no reason. Enjoy your day!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy Birthday, Moony! On a good ol' Saturday too. A leap year next year, so hope you're able to do something this weekend however it is spent.

Boo though, last year of 20's now. D= If only we could slap time and tell it to stop moving for a while, a while being a long duration. Starting to ramble for no reason. Enjoy your day!
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Happy birthday moonface. Have a good one!
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Happy birthday moonface. Have a good one!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Happy birfday, Moony! Hope it's a good one, especially after the cellulitis thing.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Happy birfday, Moony! Hope it's a good one, especially after the cellulitis thing.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Just came to wish you a very happy birthday Moonface!! :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Just came to wish you a very happy birthday Moonface!! :3
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wishing you a happy birthday here as well. Hope you enjoyed the home-cooked sausage rolls I made ya for breakfast this morning and the fun times at mini golf/dinner =3
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Wishing you a happy birthday here as well. Hope you enjoyed the home-cooked sausage rolls I made ya for breakfast this morning and the fun times at mini golf/dinner =3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks everyone! My birthday was really awesome this year thanks to @"ShiraNoSpook", who as she said made me a batch of sausage rolls! I haven't had a proper one of those in over a year, so that was a very happy thing to get! Grin

She also got me some orange juice from the UK (Robinson's for those of you who know it) which I haven't had in the US at all, and I forgot how good that stuff is. Got a CTR Funko, and Shira made plans for us to go to England next year! Currently waiting on my parents to get back to us on prices for Disneyland Paris, since we want to go there with them as something to do rather than just spend time in my home town for 10 days when I have nothing new to probably see (nothing worth giving a shit about at least) and Shira has visited most places nearby of which most aren't amazing enough to go see again except out of sheer boredom. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Thanks everyone! My birthday was really awesome this year thanks to @"ShiraNoSpook", who as she said made me a batch of sausage rolls! I haven't had a proper one of those in over a year, so that was a very happy thing to get! Grin

She also got me some orange juice from the UK (Robinson's for those of you who know it) which I haven't had in the US at all, and I forgot how good that stuff is. Got a CTR Funko, and Shira made plans for us to go to England next year! Currently waiting on my parents to get back to us on prices for Disneyland Paris, since we want to go there with them as something to do rather than just spend time in my home town for 10 days when I have nothing new to probably see (nothing worth giving a shit about at least) and Shira has visited most places nearby of which most aren't amazing enough to go see again except out of sheer boredom. Tongue
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Dude that sounds like that going to be a lot of fun! Grin It'll be nice to see your family and EL again assuming he hasn't moved to...Switzerland yet before Brexit is fully done. <_< Disneyland should be a lot of fun! I really enjoy going to Disney World. Smile
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Dude that sounds like that going to be a lot of fun! Grin It'll be nice to see your family and EL again assuming he hasn't moved to...Switzerland yet before Brexit is fully done. <_< Disneyland should be a lot of fun! I really enjoy going to Disney World. Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm also excited to get to see all my old coworkers again! And I'm sure they'll be excited to see me choking on some foul drink. Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm also excited to get to see all my old coworkers again! And I'm sure they'll be excited to see me choking on some foul drink. Whistle