The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The main character of the last game you played is coming to kill you. Who is it, and what do you do?
Bonus: Don't name the game or character and see if others can figure out who you're talking about. Tongue

I currently have a man who has the power to wield any item in his world at the click of a button, who can destroy any physically placed item with his bare fist and at the same time place any of those items where and when he chooses, in some cases even defying gravity itself. Speaking of defying gravity, he can fly and even give himself the ability to turn invisible and phase through solid matter (at the cost of being unable to interact with anything). He also can not die or be harmed unless he switches to a survival state of being, and even if he did somehow die in his god like state he has the ability to teleport to any coordinates he wants, making escape impossible.

Steve from Minecraft if you didn't get it yet.

Yeah, I'm definitely dead. Mellow
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The main character of the last game you played is coming to kill you. Who is it, and what do you do?
Bonus: Don't name the game or character and see if others can figure out who you're talking about. Tongue

I currently have a man who has the power to wield any item in his world at the click of a button, who can destroy any physically placed item with his bare fist and at the same time place any of those items where and when he chooses, in some cases even defying gravity itself. Speaking of defying gravity, he can fly and even give himself the ability to turn invisible and phase through solid matter (at the cost of being unable to interact with anything). He also can not die or be harmed unless he switches to a survival state of being, and even if he did somehow die in his god like state he has the ability to teleport to any coordinates he wants, making escape impossible.

Steve from Minecraft if you didn't get it yet.

Yeah, I'm definitely dead. Mellow
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Man I'm going to have a hard time with mine.

So if the main character of the game (The character that I controlled last) was coming at me I would be dealing with a Swedish women that is being hunted and fed on by an Eldirch abomination that uses these scenarios to foster a false sense of hope and despair which it find delicious. This Swedish women has amazing reflection like a cat and could most likely kill me because my reflex are pretty bad. She also when die just winds back up at a campfire, but on the plus side she usually has some horrorfying murderer trying to sacrifice her to the Eldrich abomination so if I manage to escape quickly enough maybe she will be sacrificed to the eldrich abomination and Ill escape before the murderer of the day comes for me....but the city I am in is completely fucked.

Moony yours is obviously Steve and I wouldn't need the spoiler to figure it out. Tongue
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Man I'm going to have a hard time with mine.

So if the main character of the game (The character that I controlled last) was coming at me I would be dealing with a Swedish women that is being hunted and fed on by an Eldirch abomination that uses these scenarios to foster a false sense of hope and despair which it find delicious. This Swedish women has amazing reflection like a cat and could most likely kill me because my reflex are pretty bad. She also when die just winds back up at a campfire, but on the plus side she usually has some horrorfying murderer trying to sacrifice her to the Eldrich abomination so if I manage to escape quickly enough maybe she will be sacrificed to the eldrich abomination and Ill escape before the murderer of the day comes for me....but the city I am in is completely fucked.

Moony yours is obviously Steve and I wouldn't need the spoiler to figure it out. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just to say that I was playing Squad Strike in SSBU, and I was playing a team of 5 chosen at random, I'm screwed from the get-go. Note I'm using not only Smash Bros but also home game abilities too.

Beginning the assault against me is an alien being who can attack me with a radioactive, corrosive, poisonous energy that upon hit will immediately kill or mutate me. Quite possibly I will lose/separate from my physical form and linger as a phantom if I'm "lucky", if I understand it right. They also attack with missiles, bombs, create copies of themselves, turn invisible, turn into a ball and charge at or to pursue me.

Second is none other than the wielder of the Master Sword, remote bombs, arrows and more. Has abilities to recover himself, freeze me or objects, create pillars in water if I were to flee across sea. He can wield more types of weapons if he so chooses, fire different types of arrows and summon lightning.

Third is a large fat crocodile, who despite appearance can move quickly, hit hard, shoot cannonballs and other such things at me. If it doesn't sound so bad compared to the first two, he can teleport, turn invisible (I can see his shadow though), and have a Crystal Banana where he can summon meteors, exploding breathe barrage of fireballs and manipulate weather.

Next up is speedy ninja-like character who uses needles, a chain, grenade, smoke bombs, shortsword and....harp? Well with that they can use magic like pinning me in the one spot and continuously damage me with dark aura (not sure on the true effect of the aura), or send out a burst of light, pushing me off my feet and zapping me in the process. Other magic too with the harp plus combine all that with their swift hand to hand combat.

Last but not least a guy who uses an insane sword that can predict the future and be used in any situation he so desires. I don't need to look up what else he can do, that's more than enough.

Gauntlet style, I won't take any down or manage to escape anyone. OK, maybe I can get away from the third character if I'm lucky and has no Crystal Banana....or I steal the Crystal Banana. Hmmmm, now.....oh wait I'm already dead at the first one. (in order of Squad Strike)

All at once? Nah man.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just to say that I was playing Squad Strike in SSBU, and I was playing a team of 5 chosen at random, I'm screwed from the get-go. Note I'm using not only Smash Bros but also home game abilities too.

Beginning the assault against me is an alien being who can attack me with a radioactive, corrosive, poisonous energy that upon hit will immediately kill or mutate me. Quite possibly I will lose/separate from my physical form and linger as a phantom if I'm "lucky", if I understand it right. They also attack with missiles, bombs, create copies of themselves, turn invisible, turn into a ball and charge at or to pursue me.

Second is none other than the wielder of the Master Sword, remote bombs, arrows and more. Has abilities to recover himself, freeze me or objects, create pillars in water if I were to flee across sea. He can wield more types of weapons if he so chooses, fire different types of arrows and summon lightning.

Third is a large fat crocodile, who despite appearance can move quickly, hit hard, shoot cannonballs and other such things at me. If it doesn't sound so bad compared to the first two, he can teleport, turn invisible (I can see his shadow though), and have a Crystal Banana where he can summon meteors, exploding breathe barrage of fireballs and manipulate weather.

Next up is speedy ninja-like character who uses needles, a chain, grenade, smoke bombs, shortsword and....harp? Well with that they can use magic like pinning me in the one spot and continuously damage me with dark aura (not sure on the true effect of the aura), or send out a burst of light, pushing me off my feet and zapping me in the process. Other magic too with the harp plus combine all that with their swift hand to hand combat.

Last but not least a guy who uses an insane sword that can predict the future and be used in any situation he so desires. I don't need to look up what else he can do, that's more than enough.

Gauntlet style, I won't take any down or manage to escape anyone. OK, maybe I can get away from the third character if I'm lucky and has no Crystal Banana....or I steal the Crystal Banana. Hmmmm, now.....oh wait I'm already dead at the first one. (in order of Squad Strike)

All at once? Nah man.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The last game I played was Transport Fever... so, I guess I'm about to get run over by a train? Maybe I'm tied to the tracks, and a steam locomotive is hurtling towards me, with over two dozen coal wagons in tow...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The last game I played was Transport Fever... so, I guess I'm about to get run over by a train? Maybe I'm tied to the tracks, and a steam locomotive is hurtling towards me, with over two dozen coal wagons in tow...
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Isabelle is coming for me with her heavy assault rifle.. Since the last game I played was AC: PC.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Isabelle is coming for me with her heavy assault rifle.. Since the last game I played was AC: PC.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Joel from The Last of Us is after me. How screwed I am depends on how well armed he is. If I could take him out at range first or get the drop on him up close I'd have a chance.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Joel from The Last of Us is after me. How screwed I am depends on how well armed he is. If I could take him out at range first or get the drop on him up close I'd have a chance.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Well, the last game I played was Pandemic 2... so, yeah :-/ .

Guess I'd best make doubly sure to wash my hands, and keep them away from my face >_< ...
Kyng Offline
Rookie

Guess I'd best make doubly sure to wash my hands, and keep them away from my face >_< ...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 20th, 2020, 12:25 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Well your game is already coming to kill you it seems. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 20th, 2020, 12:25 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Well your game is already coming to kill you it seems. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
William from Nioh.

He's an Irishman who was able to pick up the basics of several Japanese fighting styles by just reading about them, has the power to see and slay Yokai, and has the ability to see and use Great Spirits.

My chances of survival are so far in the negative that I've already booked my room in hell.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
William from Nioh.

He's an Irishman who was able to pick up the basics of several Japanese fighting styles by just reading about them, has the power to see and slay Yokai, and has the ability to see and use Great Spirits.

My chances of survival are so far in the negative that I've already booked my room in hell.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Being an Irishman is his most formidable trait. Tongue

I have my villager coming to kill me. I might be safe since I took away his iron axe before I saved the game, so all he has is stone tools to fight me with.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

I have my villager coming to kill me. I might be safe since I took away his iron axe before I saved the game, so all he has is stone tools to fight me with.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Who's the main character of Civilization 5 Tongue ?

I'm currently playing as India, so... I guess Gandhi is coming to kill me?

In that case, I have nothing to worry about LOL .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Who's the main character of Civilization 5 Tongue ?

I'm currently playing as India, so... I guess Gandhi is coming to kill me?

In that case, I have nothing to worry about LOL .
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Apr 1st, 2020, 07:54 PM)Moon Nook Wrote:

Actually I forgot one that is probably the thing that makes him most dangerous. He can't die. Well, I should say that he can die, but he will always be resurrected. I don't exactly know the lore behind it, but he has a Guardian Spirit that came into existence when he was a child and as long as she exists, William will always resurrect upon death. 

So yeah, even if I did something like hid and ambushed him from behind and managed to actually kill him, he'd just resurrect and come back for my ass.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Apr 1st, 2020, 07:54 PM)Moon Nook Wrote:

Actually I forgot one that is probably the thing that makes him most dangerous. He can't die. Well, I should say that he can die, but he will always be resurrected. I don't exactly know the lore behind it, but he has a Guardian Spirit that came into existence when he was a child and as long as she exists, William will always resurrect upon death. 

So yeah, even if I did something like hid and ambushed him from behind and managed to actually kill him, he'd just resurrect and come back for my ass.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Shep from Mass Effect is coming for me with Vanguard abilities. To stop her, I just tie up what she’s trying to do with bureaucratic nonsense from the Council and the military brass =D
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Shep from Mass Effect is coming for me with Vanguard abilities. To stop her, I just tie up what she’s trying to do with bureaucratic nonsense from the Council and the military brass =D
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ellie from TLOU2 is coming for me and she'll spare me lol I don't like my chances that much just because she's armed to the teeth and the best I'm going to do is grab a kitchen knife.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ellie from TLOU2 is coming for me and she'll spare me lol I don't like my chances that much just because she's armed to the teeth and the best I'm going to do is grab a kitchen knife.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last Game You Played ShiraNoMai 1,038 405,145 3 hours ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Title Screens/Main Menu's Moonface 7 1,045 Mar 25th, 2024, 10:52 PM
  Character Deaths Moonface 2 147 Feb 18th, 2024, 12:17 AM
  Re-Using Main Antagonists? Moonface 3 478 Aug 8th, 2023, 07:29 PM
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 729 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai