You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The world has awoken for a new day, but this day something is different. Did someone paint the grass overnight? Does someone think they suddenly have a strange ailment because their shit turned bright blue? Has an astronaut at a space station looked out the window to see that an uninhabited area of desert has turned a lovely shade of pink? How will the world react to such a change?!

You get the choice to change the colour of one thing. What is the aftermath of this? Do you pick something simple, or do you want to cause a little chaos with your choice?

A chaotic one I could see happening is making everyone's poop turn a shade of red. Medical centers would be getting flooded with people questioning if something is wrong with them, and outright panic would ensue for a good week before everyone is reassured that this is just somehow the new normal (although I expect it would be weeks of investigating why this is happening).

Lightning bolts being pure green could be a real good one too. It would at first be thought of as some crazy rare phenomenon, but gradually more sightings would happen and it would just spiral from there. I pick green because I can see conspiracy theorists thinking it's aliens. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The world has awoken for a new day, but this day something is different. Did someone paint the grass overnight? Does someone think they suddenly have a strange ailment because their shit turned bright blue? Has an astronaut at a space station looked out the window to see that an uninhabited area of desert has turned a lovely shade of pink? How will the world react to such a change?!

You get the choice to change the colour of one thing. What is the aftermath of this? Do you pick something simple, or do you want to cause a little chaos with your choice?

A chaotic one I could see happening is making everyone's poop turn a shade of red. Medical centers would be getting flooded with people questioning if something is wrong with them, and outright panic would ensue for a good week before everyone is reassured that this is just somehow the new normal (although I expect it would be weeks of investigating why this is happening).

Lightning bolts being pure green could be a real good one too. It would at first be thought of as some crazy rare phenomenon, but gradually more sightings would happen and it would just spiral from there. I pick green because I can see conspiracy theorists thinking it's aliens. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Turning the sea and/or any water to red, or basically any colour other than clear/blue (I know water colour reflects whatever's above it like sky/ceiling but blue is associated with water regardless). I'm assuming if washing ourselves our skin will begin to turn that colour very gradually. We'll start to look almost demonic if red. Or just vantablack, and eventually only our eyes will be visible.

Grass, plants and leaves become purple! OK probably not much would change for leaves and plants as we're already familiar with like lavender and such. Grass though would be weird visually and purple can be associated with poison, so maybe everyone would be very wary of grass? Or rather if grass turned to this colour with the spots aka the plant Foxglove, a lot of people would avoiding grass altogether. OK I ended up changing the properties to match Foxglove, but I had no idea how to make grass have an impact if it merely changed colour. Also could've used a different plant perhaps.
Do think nothing would happen with grass anyway so this bit was pointless. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Turning the sea and/or any water to red, or basically any colour other than clear/blue (I know water colour reflects whatever's above it like sky/ceiling but blue is associated with water regardless). I'm assuming if washing ourselves our skin will begin to turn that colour very gradually. We'll start to look almost demonic if red. Or just vantablack, and eventually only our eyes will be visible.

Grass, plants and leaves become purple! OK probably not much would change for leaves and plants as we're already familiar with like lavender and such. Grass though would be weird visually and purple can be associated with poison, so maybe everyone would be very wary of grass? Or rather if grass turned to this colour with the spots aka the plant Foxglove, a lot of people would avoiding grass altogether. OK I ended up changing the properties to match Foxglove, but I had no idea how to make grass have an impact if it merely changed colour. Also could've used a different plant perhaps.
Do think nothing would happen with grass anyway so this bit was pointless. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Making the sun pure black could be scary. Either all the light it sends out is affected, or we all see what looks like a black hole in the sky and think it's the end times when nothing will actually happen expect that we can maybe stare at it and not melt our eyeballs.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Making the sun pure black could be scary. Either all the light it sends out is affected, or we all see what looks like a black hole in the sky and think it's the end times when nothing will actually happen expect that we can maybe stare at it and not melt our eyeballs.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Change the colour of my name on here to purple, then run away and watch Moonface freak out Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Change the colour of my name on here to purple, then run away and watch Moonface freak out Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 14th, 2020, 11:29 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Jokes on you I'm using Woolly World so my name doesn't show purple to me. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 14th, 2020, 11:29 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Jokes on you I'm using Woolly World so my name doesn't show purple to me. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 522 147,706 Mar 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Current/Last Thing You Watched? Nightingale 487 153,785 Mar 18th, 2024, 05:04 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Do the Actions of a Creator Change Your Views of Their Work? Moonface 15 5,516 Jul 20th, 2022, 01:14 AM
  Do You Think Climate Change Can/Will Actually Be Resolved? Moonface 21 3,794 Jul 20th, 2022, 12:48 AM