The AC:NH Inspiration Series - Volume 5
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The AC:NH Inspiration Series
Volume 5

Hi everyone, and welcome to another volume of The AC:NH Inspiration Series! I'm always coming across lots of cool island ideas or pattern designs for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and what better way to share and keep track of them all than with this series? Grin

Exterior Inspiration
You can never have too many ideas for your little slice of island paradise.

Interior Inspiration
Ideas to help transform your home into something you'll love spending time in.

Pattern Designs
Making patterns is fun, but perhaps you can save some time by utilizing these pre-made pattern designs by other players! You can find many more on this website, but as it isn't guaranteed to have everything anyone makes (especially on social media) that's why this section is still present.

Well, that's everything for this volume of The AC:NH Inspiration Series. I hope you've seen some inspirational things for your own islands, and if you find anything inspirational you'd like to have featured on a future volume, feel free to shoot me a PM. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The AC:NH Inspiration Series
Volume 5

Hi everyone, and welcome to another volume of The AC:NH Inspiration Series! I'm always coming across lots of cool island ideas or pattern designs for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and what better way to share and keep track of them all than with this series? Grin

Exterior Inspiration
You can never have too many ideas for your little slice of island paradise.

Interior Inspiration
Ideas to help transform your home into something you'll love spending time in.

Pattern Designs
Making patterns is fun, but perhaps you can save some time by utilizing these pre-made pattern designs by other players! You can find many more on this website, but as it isn't guaranteed to have everything anyone makes (especially on social media) that's why this section is still present.

Well, that's everything for this volume of The AC:NH Inspiration Series. I hope you've seen some inspirational things for your own islands, and if you find anything inspirational you'd like to have featured on a future volume, feel free to shoot me a PM. ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Callisto Protocol Xbox Series X Review Frank 2 693 Apr 22nd, 2023, 01:57 AM
Last Post: Frank
  The AC:NH Inspiration Series - Volume 4 Moonface 0 1,932 Jul 23rd, 2020, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  The AC:NH Inspiration Series - Volume 3 Moonface 0 2,089 Jun 3rd, 2020, 05:59 PM
  The AC:NH Inspiration Series - Volume 2 Moonface 1 2,483 May 16th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The AC:NH Inspiration Series - Volume 1 Moonface 0 2,404 Apr 26th, 2020, 09:39 PM