Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
(Mar 30th, 2020, 08:04 PM)Moon Nook Wrote:
How is that? I've seen ads for it and been curious since I remember the Benoit incident when it happened, but I haven't made my mind up on whether to check it out or not.
Definitely worth checking out, Dark Side of the Ring is a great show in general, but the Benoit two-parter is probably their best one yet, but really depressing as you can imagine. He was my favorite wrestler at the time it happened since I was big into it at the time, but they went over some stuff that even I didn't hear about.
[Image: MOnYWal.png]
Sig by Amalthea
Daltonio Offline
F.K. .... in the coffee!
Currently Playing
Death Stranding
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 154
How is that? I've seen ads for it and been curious since I remember the Benoit incident when it happened, but I haven't made my mind up on whether to check it out or not.
Definitely worth checking out, Dark Side of the Ring is a great show in general, but the Benoit two-parter is probably their best one yet, but really depressing as you can imagine. He was my favorite wrestler at the time it happened since I was big into it at the time, but they went over some stuff that even I didn't hear about.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 2nd, 2020, 04:01 AM)Daltonio Wrote:
I didn't realise it was a whole series; I thought it was just a one-off thing documenting the Benoit tragedy. The upcoming WWF Brawl for All episode looks like it'll be nuts to see, since I hadn't heard about that one in any capacity before and reading up on it briefly I can agree it sounds like the stupidest shit the WWE ever came up with.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 2nd, 2020, 04:01 AM)Daltonio Wrote:
I didn't realise it was a whole series; I thought it was just a one-off thing documenting the Benoit tragedy. The upcoming WWF Brawl for All episode looks like it'll be nuts to see, since I hadn't heard about that one in any capacity before and reading up on it briefly I can agree it sounds like the stupidest shit the WWE ever came up with.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A YouTube interview with Emily Clarkson (Jeremy's daughter): 

Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A YouTube interview with Emily Clarkson (Jeremy's daughter): 

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WrestleMania 36
I always watch this event but was super interested this year because of the lack of crowd. Overall, I'd say it was OK but it didn't feel like the grand spectacle it's supposed to be. Only one match on-site actually felt good, and the other two decent ones didn't even take place on-site and therefore the lack of crowd didn't mean anything because one couldn't be present at the selected locations anyway.

Good on WWE for trying, but if I was a regular viewer of their stuff I'd probably dip out after this and just wait until crowds get to come back. If your biggest event of the year felt lacking without a crowd, then everything else is just going to feel worse.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WrestleMania 36
I always watch this event but was super interested this year because of the lack of crowd. Overall, I'd say it was OK but it didn't feel like the grand spectacle it's supposed to be. Only one match on-site actually felt good, and the other two decent ones didn't even take place on-site and therefore the lack of crowd didn't mean anything because one couldn't be present at the selected locations anyway.

Good on WWE for trying, but if I was a regular viewer of their stuff I'd probably dip out after this and just wait until crowds get to come back. If your biggest event of the year felt lacking without a crowd, then everything else is just going to feel worse.
⟬⟭Mikrokosmos⟬⟭ Offline
Official BTS Fanatic
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Atari, Wii
XP: 2,656
NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service
[Image: ldia5Dw.gif]
[Image: qZQnBOG.gif]
^BTS Signature and 100% Suga Biased blinkie made by me^
⟬⟭Mikrokosmos⟬⟭ Offline
Official BTS Fanatic
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Atari, Wii
XP: 2,656
NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Some "Break from Life" videos on YouTube. Mainly because I just miss snooker Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Some "Break from Life" videos on YouTube. Mainly because I just miss snooker Tongue .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure what episode it was, but it's the one where Zuko and Aang meet the dragons.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Not sure what episode it was, but it's the one where Zuko and Aang meet the dragons.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
I have way too many shows in progress to give just one answer to this question really, but I mainly have been binging on The Good Place.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
I have way too many shows in progress to give just one answer to this question really, but I mainly have been binging on The Good Place.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Legend of Korra: Book One
Started this after finishing Avatar, and got to the end of Book One last night. I have to say that Episode 12 (book finale) felt like the show makers didn't know if they were going to take this series further than 12 episodes, because the way everything wraps up leaves virtually no hint of something else coming along. There's no continuing overarching conflict to resolve, Korra doesn't come off as having anything she has to do, and every problem was resolved.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Legend of Korra: Book One
Started this after finishing Avatar, and got to the end of Book One last night. I have to say that Episode 12 (book finale) felt like the show makers didn't know if they were going to take this series further than 12 episodes, because the way everything wraps up leaves virtually no hint of something else coming along. There's no continuing overarching conflict to resolve, Korra doesn't come off as having anything she has to do, and every problem was resolved.

Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watching Faeghast's playthrough (edited for YouTube of course) of a randomised Fire Emblem Three Houses. Part 1 and Part 2 are the most worthy of watching for the madness of the starting portion of the game, where a lot of randomisation occurs. If anyone's interested. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watching Faeghast's playthrough (edited for YouTube of course) of a randomised Fire Emblem Three Houses. Part 1 and Part 2 are the most worthy of watching for the madness of the starting portion of the game, where a lot of randomisation occurs. If anyone's interested. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ten (Album) by Pearl Jam

Started off decent, but I think the last four songs are complete shit and ruin the album. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ten (Album) by Pearl Jam

Started off decent, but I think the last four songs are complete shit and ruin the album. Eh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watching some past Trihex streams. Namely one on the recent...revelations on gaming communities, or rather the Smash Bros. community but I've seen comments it's happening elsewhere too. All of it shocking and just terrible from notable players/other streamers. Although at the moment now I'm watching a different stream of him playing Smash Ultimate. Get some positivity back.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watching some past Trihex streams. Namely one on the recent...revelations on gaming communities, or rather the Smash Bros. community but I've seen comments it's happening elsewhere too. All of it shocking and just terrible from notable players/other streamers. Although at the moment now I'm watching a different stream of him playing Smash Ultimate. Get some positivity back.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 26th, 2020, 08:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Ten (Album) by Pearl Jam

The fuck was I smoking to post about a song in a thread about watching stuff? Confused

Last thing I actually watched was a video @"sunshine queen" posted on TCH about games being $70 and the bullshit 2K is spouting to justify it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 26th, 2020, 08:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Ten (Album) by Pearl Jam

The fuck was I smoking to post about a song in a thread about watching stuff? Confused

Last thing I actually watched was a video @"sunshine queen" posted on TCH about games being $70 and the bullshit 2K is spouting to justify it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Last thing I watched was this;
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Last thing I watched was this;
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Pointless Celebrities

It was an Olympic special, and we were told that the athletes were "about to set off to Tokyo 2020".

Yeah, that aged well...
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Pointless Celebrities

It was an Olympic special, and we were told that the athletes were "about to set off to Tokyo 2020".

Yeah, that aged well...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 530 151,672 10 hours ago
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,808 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,902 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface