Current/Last Thing You Watched?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 27th, 2020, 12:51 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Pointless Celebrities

It was an Olympic special, and we were told that the athletes were "about to set off to Tokyo 2020".

Yeah, that aged well...
Was this a new episode that got made months ago? Please tell me it was a rerun.

Last thing I watched was a highlight video of NewLegacy messing about in SvR 2006 on YouTube while I was eating dinner.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 27th, 2020, 12:51 AM)Kyng Wrote:
Pointless Celebrities

It was an Olympic special, and we were told that the athletes were "about to set off to Tokyo 2020".

Yeah, that aged well...
Was this a new episode that got made months ago? Please tell me it was a rerun.

Last thing I watched was a highlight video of NewLegacy messing about in SvR 2006 on YouTube while I was eating dinner.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watched Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets movie Wednesday. Not bad, and since I usually start to doze off after work when watching something I didn't. XD Was somewhat comparing it to or thought it a mash of Star Wars/Star Trek and Avatar (Cameron), managed to forget about them and enjoyed the movie by the end.

On YouTube I've been watching, or rather reading/hearing of Reddit users experiences on many things like what is the funniest thing you've seen a Drill Sergeant do, best student comeback, twisted truth or dare stories. Quite fun to hear what people have come across.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watched Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets movie Wednesday. Not bad, and since I usually start to doze off after work when watching something I didn't. XD Was somewhat comparing it to or thought it a mash of Star Wars/Star Trek and Avatar (Cameron), managed to forget about them and enjoyed the movie by the end.

On YouTube I've been watching, or rather reading/hearing of Reddit users experiences on many things like what is the funniest thing you've seen a Drill Sergeant do, best student comeback, twisted truth or dare stories. Quite fun to hear what people have come across.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The World Snooker Championship.

One of the matches has gone to a deciding frame: first to 13 wins, and it's 12-12. That's why they're still playing late into the night Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The World Snooker Championship.

One of the matches has gone to a deciding frame: first to 13 wins, and it's 12-12. That's why they're still playing late into the night Tongue .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
BarbarousKing's 24 hour stream. I watched about 16 hours of it live before I conked out to sleep at 2AM. I missed about an hour at the start (8AM) and about 2 hours in between when I really needed to focus on work. Watching the rest right now on VOD's since Moony wanted to watch some of it. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
BarbarousKing's 24 hour stream. I watched about 16 hours of it live before I conked out to sleep at 2AM. I missed about an hour at the start (8AM) and about 2 hours in between when I really needed to focus on work. Watching the rest right now on VOD's since Moony wanted to watch some of it. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A bit of Savjz's stream last night but stopped watching on laptop and partly watched on my phone while playing Scrabble against my mum and sister (I won). Used my Twitch Prime for him and got to hear him respond to that. I rarely chat in Twitch chat anyway so I don't connect much with anyone.

On YouTube more AskReddit stories. A good one was accidental badass moments. XD At the moment 'creepiest glitch in the matrix experiences' (real life).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
A bit of Savjz's stream last night but stopped watching on laptop and partly watched on my phone while playing Scrabble against my mum and sister (I won). Used my Twitch Prime for him and got to hear him respond to that. I rarely chat in Twitch chat anyway so I don't connect much with anyone.

On YouTube more AskReddit stories. A good one was accidental badass moments. XD At the moment 'creepiest glitch in the matrix experiences' (real life).
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How'd you find Savjz? Just read up he's a Hearthstone/competitive card game player. Didn't think you'd be interested in that kind of content XD

Finishing Barb's nightly stream as he finishes up part 2/3 Master Sword trials in Breath of the Wild. Was watching Trihex earlier nearly complete Paper Mario: The Origami King. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
How'd you find Savjz? Just read up he's a Hearthstone/competitive card game player. Didn't think you'd be interested in that kind of content XD

Finishing Barb's nightly stream as he finishes up part 2/3 Master Sword trials in Breath of the Wild. Was watching Trihex earlier nearly complete Paper Mario: The Origami King. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Aug 12th, 2020, 03:56 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I got into Hearthstone (back in...2017 when Frozen Throne expansion released) through Yuri actually, well briefly I played on my phone and laptop. Laptop did not like it at all, so I played against AI/campaign like mode and wasn't confident to play online, plus my phone also couldn't handle it after a while or it was just too slow. So I gave up on playing it myself and found Savjz from this video, namely the start to 1:35 (then rest of it I watched to see how good he was), liked it and enjoyed him so I continued to watch vids on YouTube until I just didn't bother anymore. Then late last year I happened upon him again, at the time I knew he got sick of Hearthstone's constructed too but the Battlegrounds mode was new and hit that up. Enjoy watching that a lot more than the main game as does Savjz playing it, plus also enjoy his interactions with his wife and two cats.  =3

BBC4 has been showing Bob Ross' The Joy of Painting at 7:30PM weekdays and I've sometimes sat down with my mum and sister this week when they are watching the show. Then randomly I get recommended today on Twitch to watch the BobRoss channel I never knew existed. Which is weird as I haven't searched for it on there before nor watch the Art category...but there's a weekend marathon and watched some at lunch at work then later this evening.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Aug 12th, 2020, 03:56 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I got into Hearthstone (back in...2017 when Frozen Throne expansion released) through Yuri actually, well briefly I played on my phone and laptop. Laptop did not like it at all, so I played against AI/campaign like mode and wasn't confident to play online, plus my phone also couldn't handle it after a while or it was just too slow. So I gave up on playing it myself and found Savjz from this video, namely the start to 1:35 (then rest of it I watched to see how good he was), liked it and enjoyed him so I continued to watch vids on YouTube until I just didn't bother anymore. Then late last year I happened upon him again, at the time I knew he got sick of Hearthstone's constructed too but the Battlegrounds mode was new and hit that up. Enjoy watching that a lot more than the main game as does Savjz playing it, plus also enjoy his interactions with his wife and two cats.  =3

BBC4 has been showing Bob Ross' The Joy of Painting at 7:30PM weekdays and I've sometimes sat down with my mum and sister this week when they are watching the show. Then randomly I get recommended today on Twitch to watch the BobRoss channel I never knew existed. Which is weird as I haven't searched for it on there before nor watch the Art category...but there's a weekend marathon and watched some at lunch at work then later this evening.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

I can't stop laughing. My favorite bit is between 0:20 and 0:41.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

I can't stop laughing. My favorite bit is between 0:20 and 0:41.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: 0:30 is my favourite part of that video you posted. XD

Been watching random Crash Bandicoot mods because YouTube suggested one to me the other day and now I just keep finding more. Shock

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: 0:30 is my favourite part of that video you posted. XD

Been watching random Crash Bandicoot mods because YouTube suggested one to me the other day and now I just keep finding more. Shock
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Watching Savjz play Among Us. It' become one of the top watched games on Twitch, and he took interest in it about a week or so ago (not because it's popular but from watching others play, and with Discord chat between players). He usually streams 4-6 hours but last night he streamed 10 hours. I saw about 4 hours worth and watching the rest on demand. It's actually fun to watch, the group he was with was just about tolerable as apparently there's other rooms with constant shouting over each other. These were loud but enough that I could put up with it, also were very good players...apart from the odd one. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Watching Savjz play Among Us. It' become one of the top watched games on Twitch, and he took interest in it about a week or so ago (not because it's popular but from watching others play, and with Discord chat between players). He usually streams 4-6 hours but last night he streamed 10 hours. I saw about 4 hours worth and watching the rest on demand. It's actually fun to watch, the group he was with was just about tolerable as apparently there's other rooms with constant shouting over each other. These were loud but enough that I could put up with it, also were very good players...apart from the odd one. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Animal Park

They were doing an operation on a tiger, who lost her heartbeat for a while Sad . Fortunately, they managed to get it back, and she recovered fully Smile .

Now, they're trying to catch runaway sheep Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,950 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Animal Park

They were doing an operation on a tiger, who lost her heartbeat for a while Sad . Fortunately, they managed to get it back, and she recovered fully Smile .

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 6th, 2020, 09:39 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Animal Park

I remember watching a show where the animal didn't make it, and I hated it. If shows want to do that then there should be a warning attached.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 6th, 2020, 09:39 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Animal Park

I remember watching a show where the animal didn't make it, and I hated it. If shows want to do that then there should be a warning attached.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm currently watch old reruns of According To Jim. Next up is Home Improvement.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm currently watch old reruns of According To Jim. Next up is Home Improvement.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Watched some streamer play a bit of Among Us (was in my recommended list), and now I'm either going to watch the vod from Fubuki's birthday stream or the vod of Artia playing Genshin Impact earlier today, since there's no streamers currently on that I want to watch/no one is playing anything I'm interested in watching right now. Was hoping to find some Phasmophobia or Among Us streams, but no luck on this night.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Watched some streamer play a bit of Among Us (was in my recommended list), and now I'm either going to watch the vod from Fubuki's birthday stream or the vod of Artia playing Genshin Impact earlier today, since there's no streamers currently on that I want to watch/no one is playing anything I'm interested in watching right now. Was hoping to find some Phasmophobia or Among Us streams, but no luck on this night.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been watching NCIS Season 1, up to Episode 20 on Amazon Prime as well as starting The Boys and have watched up to Season 2 episode 2.

Also saw most of The Nut Job 2 after work as I wasn't willing to do anything until I had to go get a takeaway before the movie could end.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been watching NCIS Season 1, up to Episode 20 on Amazon Prime as well as starting The Boys and have watched up to Season 2 episode 2.

Also saw most of The Nut Job 2 after work as I wasn't willing to do anything until I had to go get a takeaway before the movie could end.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 529 151,152 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,784 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,897 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface