Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't watch LowTierGod but yep I am familiar of how salty he is. ROFL

I was watching Trihex too on Twitch but last night (for me, Saturday) catching him pull a great 2 stock down and over 100% with Link comeback against a Joker, then I sat around watching him making meal portions for the next two days for himself and Venom. I plan on trying his recommendation of starting out cooking with grilled chicken, rice and broccoli sometime this week. Especially when I have a full 5kg bag of rice I didn't know what I was going to do with (bought on Amazon when I wasn't well in January). XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't watch LowTierGod but yep I am familiar of how salty he is. ROFL

I was watching Trihex too on Twitch but last night (for me, Saturday) catching him pull a great 2 stock down and over 100% with Link comeback against a Joker, then I sat around watching him making meal portions for the next two days for himself and Venom. I plan on trying his recommendation of starting out cooking with grilled chicken, rice and broccoli sometime this week. Especially when I have a full 5kg bag of rice I didn't know what I was going to do with (bought on Amazon when I wasn't well in January). XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Aww, you should've joined in to play! Was a good stream, missed a good portion of the food segment cuz we went out during it, but came back to him cutting that mango he thought was a pear. Even I was like "...that really doesn't look like a pear." then he cut into it and yeah. Loved Venom coming in to rescue him. Reminded me of Moony and I in the kitchen, where he's like " Sad help" and I come to the rescue. ROFL

Watched BigMooney06's latest Mafia and Hitman 3 videos, and watching BarbarousKing do Link's Awakening DX for the finale of his Zelda marathon. Really ought to finish the game myself. Was pretty close to finishing, I think.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Aww, you should've joined in to play! Was a good stream, missed a good portion of the food segment cuz we went out during it, but came back to him cutting that mango he thought was a pear. Even I was like "...that really doesn't look like a pear." then he cut into it and yeah. Loved Venom coming in to rescue him. Reminded me of Moony and I in the kitchen, where he's like " Sad help" and I come to the rescue. ROFL

Watched BigMooney06's latest Mafia and Hitman 3 videos, and watching BarbarousKing do Link's Awakening DX for the finale of his Zelda marathon. Really ought to finish the game myself. Was pretty close to finishing, I think.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If I tuned in earlier maybe, but that was when I literally opened his stream at that point, the two matches before the food. Oh and the mango and Venom part was brilliant. XD The way she "sliced" it was very clever though.

Watched Savjz a bit last night and am now too. Maybe switch between his stream and Trihex's.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
If I tuned in earlier maybe, but that was when I literally opened his stream at that point, the two matches before the food. Oh and the mango and Venom part was brilliant. XD The way she "sliced" it was very clever though.

Watched Savjz a bit last night and am now too. Maybe switch between his stream and Trihex's.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 15th, 2021, 08:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh and the mango and Venom part was brilliant. XD The way she "sliced" it was very clever though.
I can guarantee if I tried that I'd break the glass before I slice the mango. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 15th, 2021, 08:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh and the mango and Venom part was brilliant. XD The way she "sliced" it was very clever though.
I can guarantee if I tried that I'd break the glass before I slice the mango. Errm
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
The last thing I watched was Chapter 9 of Season 2 of Star Wars The Mandalorian on Disney+
[Image: tHRtXPkabmhykpwPASvF.jpg]
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
The last thing I watched was Chapter 9 of Season 2 of Star Wars The Mandalorian on Disney+
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The Assignment (2016)

Well, I suppose its more accurate to say I'm watching it right now. Just...Jesus Christ, I don't know where to begin with this crap. But, I need to fill time with a video while I'm working on the game, so...crap. Just...if you want a flaming dumpster fire of a movie, google this one up and read a synopsis. It'll make you horrified, I promise.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The Assignment (2016)

Well, I suppose its more accurate to say I'm watching it right now. Just...Jesus Christ, I don't know where to begin with this crap. But, I need to fill time with a video while I'm working on the game, so...crap. Just...if you want a flaming dumpster fire of a movie, google this one up and read a synopsis. It'll make you horrified, I promise.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 4th, 2021, 03:25 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
The Assignment (2016)

It just sounds like a really shit version of Face-Off. I also don't get why she didn't just remove the killers arm right away, so that they're forced to start a new life because they can't kill. How can anyone expect a murderer to change their ways because you changed their sex against their will? That's just going to make them want to kill even more. XD

Last thing I watched was the trailer for Pokemon: Let's Go to refresh my memory on its visuals for a post in the Pokemon Legends: Arceus thread. Right now I'm watching BarbarousKing on Twitch speedrunning Gungeon.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 4th, 2021, 03:25 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
The Assignment (2016)

It just sounds like a really shit version of Face-Off. I also don't get why she didn't just remove the killers arm right away, so that they're forced to start a new life because they can't kill. How can anyone expect a murderer to change their ways because you changed their sex against their will? That's just going to make them want to kill even more. XD

Last thing I watched was the trailer for Pokemon: Let's Go to refresh my memory on its visuals for a post in the Pokemon Legends: Arceus thread. Right now I'm watching BarbarousKing on Twitch speedrunning Gungeon.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Apr 6th, 2021, 01:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Oh, if only...if only. Then, it might have been entertainingly bad. And yeah, no, the premise is RIDICULOUSLY OFFENSIVE, given it's basically saying that being a woman is a fate worse than death, and transitioning from man to woman is a punishment rather than, you know, JUST WANTING TO BE  WHO YOU ARE INSIDE! Yeah, it is any wonder that the movie managed not even one-tenth of its budget in the Box Office (for perspective, the budget was 3 million...)? Yeah, no, it's got so many problems. (Also, cutting off his arm wouldn't even work, because he shows in the movie that he can dual-wield.)

Been watching a book youtuber recently. Her name is GenerallyPooky, and her avatar in her videos is a cute penguin. She's pretty funny; would recommend.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Apr 6th, 2021, 01:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Oh, if only...if only. Then, it might have been entertainingly bad. And yeah, no, the premise is RIDICULOUSLY OFFENSIVE, given it's basically saying that being a woman is a fate worse than death, and transitioning from man to woman is a punishment rather than, you know, JUST WANTING TO BE  WHO YOU ARE INSIDE! Yeah, it is any wonder that the movie managed not even one-tenth of its budget in the Box Office (for perspective, the budget was 3 million...)? Yeah, no, it's got so many problems. (Also, cutting off his arm wouldn't even work, because he shows in the movie that he can dual-wield.)

Been watching a book youtuber recently. Her name is GenerallyPooky, and her avatar in her videos is a cute penguin. She's pretty funny; would recommend.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 6th, 2021, 02:51 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
And yeah, no, the premise is RIDICULOUSLY OFFENSIVE, given it's basically saying that being a woman is a fate worse than death, and transitioning from man to woman is a punishment rather than, you know, JUST WANTING TO BE  WHO YOU ARE INSIDE! Yeah, it is any wonder that the movie managed not even one-tenth of its budget in the Box Office (for perspective, the budget was 3 million...)? Yeah, no, it's got so many problems. (Also, cutting off his arm wouldn't even work, because he shows in the movie that he can dual-wield.)
Jeez, I didn't even think of that point when reading the synopsis. I guess at least it wasn't (marginally) worse by having a man make another man into a woman as a punishment.
I feel like most of the budget probably went to the cast, since it has Sigourney Weaver and Michelle Rodriguez (I don't know the other actors by their name alone to know how big they are) and those two alone wouldn't be cheap.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 6th, 2021, 02:51 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
And yeah, no, the premise is RIDICULOUSLY OFFENSIVE, given it's basically saying that being a woman is a fate worse than death, and transitioning from man to woman is a punishment rather than, you know, JUST WANTING TO BE  WHO YOU ARE INSIDE! Yeah, it is any wonder that the movie managed not even one-tenth of its budget in the Box Office (for perspective, the budget was 3 million...)? Yeah, no, it's got so many problems. (Also, cutting off his arm wouldn't even work, because he shows in the movie that he can dual-wield.)
Jeez, I didn't even think of that point when reading the synopsis. I guess at least it wasn't (marginally) worse by having a man make another man into a woman as a punishment.
I feel like most of the budget probably went to the cast, since it has Sigourney Weaver and Michelle Rodriguez (I don't know the other actors by their name alone to know how big they are) and those two alone wouldn't be cheap.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Apr 6th, 2021, 05:25 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I honestly don't know how they got those two. I honestly think the Director had dirt on them, because they got Michelle Rodriguez to wear full body prosthetics, including a prosthetic penis (yes, there is full frontal nudity, both of the "male" and female variety)! Whatever they paid her, it was not enough!

Tony Shalhoub (Dr. Ralph Galen) is probably most famous for his role in the TV Series Monk, where he plays the lead character Adrian Monk. It's a Law And Order-esque show with a slight comedic twist as Monk has OCD and many different phobias, and has to deal with them as he investigates cases (which he's REALLY good at). It's genuinely still considered to be a good series, and also has a series of novels based on it.

Anthony LaPaglia (Honest John) actually has quite a few prominent roles to his name (namely being the store manager in Empire Records), but his big role before this was the TV show Without A Trace, where he played lead character Jack Malone. Another police show, this time following a Missing Persons Unit of the FBI, actually came out around the same time as Monk. Lasted about as long, too.

Caitlin Gerard (Johnnie) would probably best be known for playing major character Aubry Taylor of the first season of American Crime (each season took place in a different setting with different characters). All of these I had to look up, because I don't watch TV anymore, and haven't since about 2009! (Though I already knew about Monk)

And also, the Director cannot go unmentioned. Walter Hill, famed for classics like The Warriors, The Driver, and 48 Hrs. His resume is RIDICULOUS, and this movie is basically his baby, so he gets all the blame for this travesty. The story behind how this film got made, by the way, is nothing short of amazing!

One thing I can say is admirable about the movie: everyone is taking the movie seriously. There is no snarky undercurrent in this film; everyone is playing their role straight. It's...a blessing and a curse, to be honest.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
(Apr 6th, 2021, 05:25 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I honestly don't know how they got those two. I honestly think the Director had dirt on them, because they got Michelle Rodriguez to wear full body prosthetics, including a prosthetic penis (yes, there is full frontal nudity, both of the "male" and female variety)! Whatever they paid her, it was not enough!

Tony Shalhoub (Dr. Ralph Galen) is probably most famous for his role in the TV Series Monk, where he plays the lead character Adrian Monk. It's a Law And Order-esque show with a slight comedic twist as Monk has OCD and many different phobias, and has to deal with them as he investigates cases (which he's REALLY good at). It's genuinely still considered to be a good series, and also has a series of novels based on it.

Anthony LaPaglia (Honest John) actually has quite a few prominent roles to his name (namely being the store manager in Empire Records), but his big role before this was the TV show Without A Trace, where he played lead character Jack Malone. Another police show, this time following a Missing Persons Unit of the FBI, actually came out around the same time as Monk. Lasted about as long, too.

Caitlin Gerard (Johnnie) would probably best be known for playing major character Aubry Taylor of the first season of American Crime (each season took place in a different setting with different characters). All of these I had to look up, because I don't watch TV anymore, and haven't since about 2009! (Though I already knew about Monk)

And also, the Director cannot go unmentioned. Walter Hill, famed for classics like The Warriors, The Driver, and 48 Hrs. His resume is RIDICULOUS, and this movie is basically his baby, so he gets all the blame for this travesty. The story behind how this film got made, by the way, is nothing short of amazing!

One thing I can say is admirable about the movie: everyone is taking the movie seriously. There is no snarky undercurrent in this film; everyone is playing their role straight. It's...a blessing and a curse, to be honest.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WrestleMania 37
Got to watch it for free since WWE moved all their stuff to Peacock and I got a free trial for it, although I'd have paid anyway if I had to since I always like to watch this event if no others from WWE. It was nice to hear a live crowd again (even if I disagree on having one), and overall the event was really enjoyable. I wasn't sold on the two night format that was introduced last year, but this year it worked better. Night 1 was solid, but Night 2 was rather weak in comparison and had some incredibly questionable booking choices.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WrestleMania 37
Got to watch it for free since WWE moved all their stuff to Peacock and I got a free trial for it, although I'd have paid anyway if I had to since I always like to watch this event if no others from WWE. It was nice to hear a live crowd again (even if I disagree on having one), and overall the event was really enjoyable. I wasn't sold on the two night format that was introduced last year, but this year it worked better. Night 1 was solid, but Night 2 was rather weak in comparison and had some incredibly questionable booking choices.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ Agree with the above opinions. Particularly enjoyed watching Bad Bunny and Bianca Belair's matches on Night 1 Grin

This came up in a Discord channel in a server I'm in and it was one of those things where I didn't expect to watch the whole thing but I somehow got wrapped up in the intrigue of where the story was going. This poor guy tried going Ultra Instinct and paid serious consequences for it Sad
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
^ Agree with the above opinions. Particularly enjoyed watching Bad Bunny and Bianca Belair's matches on Night 1 Grin

This came up in a Discord channel in a server I'm in and it was one of those things where I didn't expect to watch the whole thing but I somehow got wrapped up in the intrigue of where the story was going. This poor guy tried going Ultra Instinct and paid serious consequences for it Sad
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wish there was something that goes into what would have happened if the guy didn't have the sickle cell trait. A lot of what happens to him seems to get linked to that, and I'd like to know what the consequences would be for people who don't have that trait.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wish there was something that goes into what would have happened if the guy didn't have the sickle cell trait. A lot of what happens to him seems to get linked to that, and I'd like to know what the consequences would be for people who don't have that trait.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A snooker match, between Judd Trump and David Gilbert.

Was quite close earlier on, but Trump is running away with it now. (Not really surprising - since, with O'Sullivan out of the tournament, he's the highest seed left Tongue )
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A snooker match, between Judd Trump and David Gilbert.

Was quite close earlier on, but Trump is running away with it now. (Not really surprising - since, with O'Sullivan out of the tournament, he's the highest seed left Tongue )
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Invincible Episodes 1-6, about to watch 7
Oh as well as Maniak's new rant video.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Invincible Episodes 1-6, about to watch 7
Oh as well as Maniak's new rant video.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 522 147,795 Mar 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 18 6,627 Jul 20th, 2023, 11:44 PM
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,843 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM