Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

This is the quality educational shitposting I need in my life. So glad I subbed to this channel!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

This is the quality educational shitposting I need in my life. So glad I subbed to this channel!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watching Hungrybox on Twitch. He's competing in the Schooled Trivia finale for $10k, out of 8 players and 6 have been eliminated with Hbox and one other player left in. The other player has two F's, Hbox has one F, three F's = elimination.

...and he literally just won it, whoo!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watching Hungrybox on Twitch. He's competing in the Schooled Trivia finale for $10k, out of 8 players and 6 have been eliminated with Hbox and one other player left in. The other player has two F's, Hbox has one F, three F's = elimination.

...and he literally just won it, whoo!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any

This video is one of those where you constantly say "this can't get any worse", only to be proven wrong. From hubris, bad construction, and poor weather conditions come one of the most embarassing chapters of the British Royal Navy's history. It never ceases to amaze me how horrendous the higher ups were around WWI, and I have my doubts that they are any better today (Operation Crusader...).
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any

This video is one of those where you constantly say "this can't get any worse", only to be proven wrong. From hubris, bad construction, and poor weather conditions come one of the most embarassing chapters of the British Royal Navy's history. It never ceases to amaze me how horrendous the higher ups were around WWI, and I have my doubts that they are any better today (Operation Crusader...).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Note to self, watch the videos posted above at some point.

Last thing I watched was BarbarousKing on Twitch playing Darkest Dungeon, and currently I'm watching Smokaloke playing some Ninja Gaiden Sigma.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Note to self, watch the videos posted above at some point.

Last thing I watched was BarbarousKing on Twitch playing Darkest Dungeon, and currently I'm watching Smokaloke playing some Ninja Gaiden Sigma.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pulp Fiction
As mentioned in the Movie thread, I've never seen this before so finally watched it with @ShiraNoMai. Very enjoyable movie and I like that it starts with separate things that all come together; it reminds me a bit of Baccano where separate events and characters overlap to create the overall story. I just wish that John Travolta's character didn't have to die because they're the only notable character that meets that fate in the entire movie and it feels mean. XD

I know I've watched other stuff that I wanted to post about but I can't remember them right now. Doh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Pulp Fiction
As mentioned in the Movie thread, I've never seen this before so finally watched it with @ShiraNoMai. Very enjoyable movie and I like that it starts with separate things that all come together; it reminds me a bit of Baccano where separate events and characters overlap to create the overall story. I just wish that John Travolta's character didn't have to die because they're the only notable character that meets that fate in the entire movie and it feels mean. XD

I know I've watched other stuff that I wanted to post about but I can't remember them right now. Doh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I agree with that take, Moony. It's a really good film and I'm glad I got to watch it a second time. It was such a wild ride for me the first time I saw it LOL

Loki (TV Series)
Started watching this finally after literally every person I've interacted with IRL has asked me "have ya seen it yet?" So far so good, just saw episode 2 tonight. Moony said it had a "Men In Black" vibe to it which I agree with, but there's a lot more intrigue and mystique when Loki's involved.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I agree with that take, Moony. It's a really good film and I'm glad I got to watch it a second time. It was such a wild ride for me the first time I saw it LOL

Loki (TV Series)
Started watching this finally after literally every person I've interacted with IRL has asked me "have ya seen it yet?" So far so good, just saw episode 2 tonight. Moony said it had a "Men In Black" vibe to it which I agree with, but there's a lot more intrigue and mystique when Loki's involved.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
The Owl House.

It is pretty great.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
The Owl House.

It is pretty great.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 6th, 2021, 01:26 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
The Owl House.

It is pretty great.
I've saw a lot about this on Twitter a couple of weeks ago because of the amount of representation the show has. Other than that I don't know anything about what the show is actually about to have made a choice on whether to check it out myself though. XD

Right now I'm watching Barb on Twitch playing the new Mario Golf DLC. The New Donk City map is really interesting, although visually it seems lower quality than it's Mario Odyssey version which seems odd given that Mario Golf should be a considerably less intensive game than Odyssey or at least on par with it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Owl House.

It is pretty great.
I've saw a lot about this on Twitter a couple of weeks ago because of the amount of representation the show has. Other than that I don't know anything about what the show is actually about to have made a choice on whether to check it out myself though. XD

Right now I'm watching Barb on Twitch playing the new Mario Golf DLC. The New Donk City map is really interesting, although visually it seems lower quality than it's Mario Odyssey version which seems odd given that Mario Golf should be a considerably less intensive game than Odyssey or at least on par with it.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Aug 6th, 2021, 02:39 AM)Moonface Wrote:
The Owl House.

It is pretty great.

Honestly? While the show is lauded for its representation and for having broken free of much of Disney's past biases, I don't think these aspects are enough to carry it through. It is all very barren and it almost feels like parody at times.

One season and a half in, the show doesn't seem to have found its footing yet, but seems close to it.

Check it out, just keep your expectations at a reasonable level.
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
(Aug 6th, 2021, 02:39 AM)Moonface Wrote:
The Owl House.

It is pretty great.

Honestly? While the show is lauded for its representation and for having broken free of much of Disney's past biases, I don't think these aspects are enough to carry it through. It is all very barren and it almost feels like parody at times.

One season and a half in, the show doesn't seem to have found its footing yet, but seems close to it.

Check it out, just keep your expectations at a reasonable level.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
XP: 2,440
Last thing I watched was The Office. Pretty much watch an episode of that every day. Don't make them like that anymore.
[Image: 2_24_05_19_10_25_51.png]
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
Last thing I watched was The Office. Pretty much watch an episode of that every day. Don't make them like that anymore.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Which "The Office" did you watch? US or UK version? @Metallix

Watched a video on how to microwave boil pasta lol Just struck me that I can save time boiling a whole pot when I can just boil what I need to eat at the time, and save the tupperware! Hmm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Watched a video on how to microwave boil pasta lol Just struck me that I can save time boiling a whole pot when I can just boil what I need to eat at the time, and save the tupperware! Hmm
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Civil Protection!
When leaves have fallen.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Civil Protection!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just a few short videos of last night's WWE show just to keep up with things leading up to SummerSlam so I can decide whether to bother watching the event or not.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just a few short videos of last night's WWE show just to keep up with things leading up to SummerSlam so I can decide whether to bother watching the event or not.
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
(Aug 10th, 2021, 04:05 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I watch the US version mostly but I watched the UK version when it was on Netflix. I thought that one was just as good.
[Image: 2_24_05_19_10_25_51.png]
Metallix Offline
Settled In
Currently Playing
Dreams
(Aug 10th, 2021, 04:05 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

I watch the US version mostly but I watched the UK version when it was on Netflix. I thought that one was just as good.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any

So, this is a band known as Polyphia, who have been making waves in the Math Rock scene for their absolutely wild technicality to their playing. I only found out about them about a year ago, myself, and just...jesus! This isn't even a performance; this is just a sound check! And my favorite part has to be the bass solo, where the dude imitates a slap bass style with his pick, WHICH IS NOT AN EASY THING TO DO! The entire song kills, but that one part sent my head spinning.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any

So, this is a band known as Polyphia, who have been making waves in the Math Rock scene for their absolutely wild technicality to their playing. I only found out about them about a year ago, myself, and just...jesus! This isn't even a performance; this is just a sound check! And my favorite part has to be the bass solo, where the dude imitates a slap bass style with his pick, WHICH IS NOT AN EASY THING TO DO! The entire song kills, but that one part sent my head spinning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 522 147,706 Mar 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 18 6,622 Jul 20th, 2023, 11:44 PM
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,841 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM