Current/Last Thing You Watched?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Jul 4th, 2018, 10:58 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Wimbledon, Federer vs Lacko. Then a bit of Cilic vs Pella whilst eating dinner, but stopped doing so and that was before the suspension.

For TV Show series, Sanctuary. My sister is watching currently, and I'm just sitting in the same room watching too. On and off, I'm not following it like she is though. Not bad but can't be bothered with it really. XD
Yay, I'm not the only tennis fan here Grin

Last thing I watched was the Belgium vs. Brazil match. I was not expecting Brazil to lose at this stage!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Jul 4th, 2018, 10:58 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Wimbledon, Federer vs Lacko. Then a bit of Cilic vs Pella whilst eating dinner, but stopped doing so and that was before the suspension.

For TV Show series, Sanctuary. My sister is watching currently, and I'm just sitting in the same room watching too. On and off, I'm not following it like she is though. Not bad but can't be bothered with it really. XD
Yay, I'm not the only tennis fan here Grin

Last thing I watched was the Belgium vs. Brazil match. I was not expecting Brazil to lose at this stage!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, cool you like tennis too, Kyng. I'm not much of an in-depth watcher of tournaments, mainly watch a bit of Wimbledon. Saw two great matches today, one surprising upset, but well played by Anderson. Plus Nadal vs Potro. Two long games too. Friday's semi final looks to be interesting indeed.

Watching a bit of World Cup now. In Extra Time due to 1-1 at the normal full time.
EDIT: Whoo we lost yay.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, cool you like tennis too, Kyng. I'm not much of an in-depth watcher of tournaments, mainly watch a bit of Wimbledon. Saw two great matches today, one surprising upset, but well played by Anderson. Plus Nadal vs Potro. Two long games too. Friday's semi final looks to be interesting indeed.

Watching a bit of World Cup now. In Extra Time due to 1-1 at the normal full time.
EDIT: Whoo we lost yay.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Croatia's spirit is something to behold. Those guys won't stop until the timer runs out!

Man, the finals are gonna be so legendary. Can hardly wait!
I watched an incredibly trippy SpongeBob movie in FOX the other day.

Seriously, I don't quite even know how to describe it. The Time Machine effects looked like something out of Woodstock.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Croatia's spirit is something to behold. Those guys won't stop until the timer runs out!

Man, the finals are gonna be so legendary. Can hardly wait!
I watched an incredibly trippy SpongeBob movie in FOX the other day.

Seriously, I don't quite even know how to describe it. The Time Machine effects looked like something out of Woodstock.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Well, The Great British Bake Off is on right now, but I'm not really 'watching' it.

The last thing on TV that I paid attention to was The Chase.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Well, The Great British Bake Off is on right now, but I'm not really 'watching' it.

The last thing on TV that I paid attention to was The Chase.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
On TV, Top Gear but only for about 20 mins and that was 10 mins one show, 10 mins the start of another. Was watching something else before that, but wasn't really paying attention either.

On YouTube, TheMainManSWE (Heihachi) vs King Jae (Lei), a first to 3 wins session they did recently. Like yesterday or the day before, or possibly even much earlier today.

On Twitch, a bit of Savjz playing Hearthstone, then Anakin playing Tekken 7.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
On TV, Top Gear but only for about 20 mins and that was 10 mins one show, 10 mins the start of another. Was watching something else before that, but wasn't really paying attention either.

On YouTube, TheMainManSWE (Heihachi) vs King Jae (Lei), a first to 3 wins session they did recently. Like yesterday or the day before, or possibly even much earlier today.

On Twitch, a bit of Savjz playing Hearthstone, then Anakin playing Tekken 7.
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
On TV the IT Crowd
On Youtube, I found a nifty true crime / paranormal series (two different "shows" but same hosts) called "unsolved" (and I hate the fact its affiliated with buzzfeed) when it comes to the paranormal episodes one guy is basically Fox Mulder and the other is Dana Sully (If she was a bit of an asshole who would mess around with Fox). It makes it really entertaining.
On Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/retroweatherchannel Its a 1990s The Weather Channel local on the 8s (a WeatherStar emulator) with music that played at the time (or music in the style of it).

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
On TV the IT Crowd
On Youtube, I found a nifty true crime / paranormal series (two different "shows" but same hosts) called "unsolved" (and I hate the fact its affiliated with buzzfeed) when it comes to the paranormal episodes one guy is basically Fox Mulder and the other is Dana Sully (If she was a bit of an asshole who would mess around with Fox). It makes it really entertaining.
On Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/retroweatherchannel Its a 1990s The Weather Channel local on the 8s (a WeatherStar emulator) with music that played at the time (or music in the style of it).
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Bojack Horseman season 5,

Wow...just wow... not as horribly depressing as previous seasons, but I liked it.

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Bojack Horseman season 5,

Wow...just wow... not as horribly depressing as previous seasons, but I liked it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Top Cat, episodes 7 "Top Cat Falls In Love" & 8 "A Visit From Mother"

Bought a DVD with all 30 Top Cat episodes yesterday, and watched those two for old times sake. Would've started from the first episode, but watched most of if not all the first six earlier this year on my friend's DVD.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Top Cat, episodes 7 "Top Cat Falls In Love" & 8 "A Visit From Mother"

Bought a DVD with all 30 Top Cat episodes yesterday, and watched those two for old times sake. Would've started from the first episode, but watched most of if not all the first six earlier this year on my friend's DVD.
topman Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
The Simlsons
Call of The Simpsons
Control the things you can control.
Don't fret over the things you cannot.
topman Offline
Newcomer
XP: 118
The Simlsons
Call of The Simpsons
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes
Saw this in theatres last night with Shira, and it was so, so good! The dynamics of Class 1A really made the movie enjoyable just like the anime, and I would pay to see it again in a heartbeat. EL, if you've not watched MHA yet, do it and when you get the chance, watch this movie too. You will love it. Wink
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes
Saw this in theatres last night with Shira, and it was so, so good! The dynamics of Class 1A really made the movie enjoyable just like the anime, and I would pay to see it again in a heartbeat. EL, if you've not watched MHA yet, do it and when you get the chance, watch this movie too. You will love it. Wink
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tuesday and yesterday watched some of Fanta's Twitch streams of Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Crystal I believe.

Watching a bit of Savjz playing Magic The Gathering: Arena, Open Beta.

On TV, 'Allo 'Allo.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Tuesday and yesterday watched some of Fanta's Twitch streams of Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Crystal I believe.

Watching a bit of Savjz playing Magic The Gathering: Arena, Open Beta.

On TV, 'Allo 'Allo.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Pointless Celebrities. Also had Strictly Come Dancing on in the background, but I personally wasn't really 'watching' that.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
Pointless Celebrities. Also had Strictly Come Dancing on in the background, but I personally wasn't really 'watching' that.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Carnage Park

Some random horror film my sister recorded on the downstairs Freeview box (I don't use that one much), as I CBA'd to do anything else when she turned it on. Not sure what reception it got when released, but was OK.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Carnage Park

Some random horror film my sister recorded on the downstairs Freeview box (I don't use that one much), as I CBA'd to do anything else when she turned it on. Not sure what reception it got when released, but was OK.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Started some Fall season anime, both of which I was interested just from their openings and endings I heard. Well, the first one I heard on Spotify, the second one was from one of my favorite bands doing the ending theme to it.

Hinomaruzumou (Hinomaru Sumo) is a sumo-club anime. Read up on it before deciding to watch it after listening to the opening, and it actually doesn't sound half-bad. I'm not usually one for sports-style anime, but this seems interesting enough. Has the shonen tropes so far, but I enjoy the spirit it has.

Radiant is the other one I'm watching. It's by a French mangaka (yes, that's correct), and the art style is very up my alley. It's typical fantasy-world style plot, with sorcerers and an old medieval-era setting, but, like the last one, has spirit that feels good enough to get me interested.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Started some Fall season anime, both of which I was interested just from their openings and endings I heard. Well, the first one I heard on Spotify, the second one was from one of my favorite bands doing the ending theme to it.

Hinomaruzumou (Hinomaru Sumo) is a sumo-club anime. Read up on it before deciding to watch it after listening to the opening, and it actually doesn't sound half-bad. I'm not usually one for sports-style anime, but this seems interesting enough. Has the shonen tropes so far, but I enjoy the spirit it has.

Radiant is the other one I'm watching. It's by a French mangaka (yes, that's correct), and the art style is very up my alley. It's typical fantasy-world style plot, with sorcerers and an old medieval-era setting, but, like the last one, has spirit that feels good enough to get me interested.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I watched "Kiki's Delivery Service" last (my first Studio Ghibli film).

Honestly, I don't think it's a masterpiece or anything, but it is oh so incredibly charming. It's hard to watch it without going "awww" every three seconds and, for me at least, that's also a sign of quality film-making. Really impressed by this product and will continue on with works by the same studio.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I watched "Kiki's Delivery Service" last (my first Studio Ghibli film).

Honestly, I don't think it's a masterpiece or anything, but it is oh so incredibly charming. It's hard to watch it without going "awww" every three seconds and, for me at least, that's also a sign of quality film-making. Really impressed by this product and will continue on with works by the same studio.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 522 147,576 Mar 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 18 6,617 Jul 20th, 2023, 11:44 PM
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,840 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM