Current/Last Thing You Watched?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: The aftermath of that match is why the Rumble wasn't last; in fact the men's one opened the show if I recall correctly and the women's one came on later. It's not the first time a Rumble match didn't close that event though; it happened in 2006 as well because the title match had a big spot involving the ring collapsing so it was best to put that match last and save the trouble of putting the ring back together.

I just got done watching this which is the latest video in that long running Animal Crossing series that I've posted videos about on here before:

I always forget about this series until a new video drops into my feed. LOL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: The aftermath of that match is why the Rumble wasn't last; in fact the men's one opened the show if I recall correctly and the women's one came on later. It's not the first time a Rumble match didn't close that event though; it happened in 2006 as well because the title match had a big spot involving the ring collapsing so it was best to put that match last and save the trouble of putting the ring back together.

I just got done watching this which is the latest video in that long running Animal Crossing series that I've posted videos about on here before:

I always forget about this series until a new video drops into my feed. LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watched and still watching the Tekken World Tour Finals 2022 which has been on this weekend and still going. Some big players are already out in the final tournament for the race to Top 8, 4 players are in so far, 4 more to decide on. Then after Top 8 is over, some Tekken 8 news will be shown.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Watched and still watching the Tekken World Tour Finals 2022 which has been on this weekend and still going. Some big players are already out in the final tournament for the race to Top 8, 4 players are in so far, 4 more to decide on. Then after Top 8 is over, some Tekken 8 news will be shown.
Heatman Offline
Newcomer
XP: 326
About an hour ago, I finished watching episode 3 of the TV show The Last of Us. It wasn't that good like the episode 1 and 2.

I'm going to watch episode 4 tonight and hope it's better than episode 3.
Heatman Offline
Newcomer
XP: 326
About an hour ago, I finished watching episode 3 of the TV show The Last of Us. It wasn't that good like the episode 1 and 2.

I'm going to watch episode 4 tonight and hope it's better than episode 3.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
John Wick 3: Parabellum. Started it Saturday night then finished the last part last night. OK, good setup for the 4th. Perhaps last movie, although I know there's a spin-off coming too (why?). 4's out this Friday, will I go and watch in cinema? Don't know yet.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
John Wick 3: Parabellum. Started it Saturday night then finished the last part last night. OK, good setup for the 4th. Perhaps last movie, although I know there's a spin-off coming too (why?). 4's out this Friday, will I go and watch in cinema? Don't know yet.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

Ah, the Algorithm is working as intended, once again. God, I love the internet.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

Ah, the Algorithm is working as intended, once again. God, I love the internet.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was expecting bird tweeting noises along with guitars and such, but nope. Also if done slow enough the little preview image when you hover along the playtime gives pretty much the same visuals as the normal duration, as you watch the yellow bird go mad on the guitar. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was expecting bird tweeting noises along with guitars and such, but nope. Also if done slow enough the little preview image when you hover along the playtime gives pretty much the same visuals as the normal duration, as you watch the yellow bird go mad on the guitar. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 21st, 2023, 05:01 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The spin-off is just set within the Continental and I think focuses on just the things that go on in there and the overall John Wick universe, which could be good depending on what it decides to cover.

Just finished watching the first episode of The Last of Us show. I gave my thoughts already in the thread for the show so I won't bother repeating them here.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 21st, 2023, 05:01 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
The spin-off is just set within the Continental and I think focuses on just the things that go on in there and the overall John Wick universe, which could be good depending on what it decides to cover.

Just finished watching the first episode of The Last of Us show. I gave my thoughts already in the thread for the show so I won't bother repeating them here.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh, I misread the JW4's release, thought it was 24th Feb but it's 24th March. Frick sake. XD
Yeah I hope the spin-off is just a one movie film that doesn't need a sequel itself, or it's just going to end up being ridiculous.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ugh, I misread the JW4's release, thought it was 24th Feb but it's 24th March. Frick sake. XD
Yeah I hope the spin-off is just a one movie film that doesn't need a sequel itself, or it's just going to end up being ridiculous.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 26th, 2023, 06:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It's a TV series, not a movie, as far as I'm aware. Wink

Mostly spent the day watching BarbarousKing on either Twitch while he was live or on YouTube when he wasn't. Mostly so I had some background noise going on while trying to do homework all pissing day. Suffer

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 26th, 2023, 06:27 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
It's a TV series, not a movie, as far as I'm aware. Wink

Mostly spent the day watching BarbarousKing on either Twitch while he was live or on YouTube when he wasn't. Mostly so I had some background noise going on while trying to do homework all pissing day. Suffer
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, whenever I look it up I always find mentions of the Ballerina thing being a movie and nothing of a tv series. Although it should be changing or altering it's name as there was apparently an animated 2016 film also called Ballerina.

Just some stuff on YouTube like some Genshin vids, cat videos like the daily upload updates by Ninifam's rescued kitten Haru interacting with two other cats, plus various other things. Need to stop wasting time on YT. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Huh, whenever I look it up I always find mentions of the Ballerina thing being a movie and nothing of a tv series. Although it should be changing or altering it's name as there was apparently an animated 2016 film also called Ballerina.

Just some stuff on YouTube like some Genshin vids, cat videos like the daily upload updates by Ninifam's rescued kitten Haru interacting with two other cats, plus various other things. Need to stop wasting time on YT. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Last of Us - Episode 6
So this was the Fall chapters of the game, which they did a good job of fitting into one episode. Overall the episode was good but it did have one small moment I think felt a bit random compared to another option it could've taken. I'll share my thoughts in the thread for this show on that either tonight or tomorrow.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The Last of Us - Episode 6
So this was the Fall chapters of the game, which they did a good job of fitting into one episode. Overall the episode was good but it did have one small moment I think felt a bit random compared to another option it could've taken. I'll share my thoughts in the thread for this show on that either tonight or tomorrow.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I saw some past comments of folks saying this episode in particular was the most "uneventful" one, and I could definitely see it (it being a travel-focused one with character building as the shine here), but I think all the notes they wanted to hit here were done quite well. Pedro's performance in particular was so well done.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I saw some past comments of folks saying this episode in particular was the most "uneventful" one, and I could definitely see it (it being a travel-focused one with character building as the shine here), but I think all the notes they wanted to hit here were done quite well. Pedro's performance in particular was so well done.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 26th, 2023, 03:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, especially since the Fall chapters of the game dial things back on the action and focus more on the relationship between Ellie and Joel, plus it's the first time since the epilogue where Sarah gets brought up at all as well. If you slot Left Behind in there then it adds even more character moments before Joel goes on a rampage in the Winter chapter.

Been waiting to see a proper shot of the finished WrestleMania stage but didn't expect to see it until tomorrow night when the event starts. Absolutely phenomenal stage design and my favourite one since the stage design for the last WrestleMania in Orlando. Really excited to see it used for entrances by the wrestlers tomorrow! Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 26th, 2023, 03:32 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Yeah, especially since the Fall chapters of the game dial things back on the action and focus more on the relationship between Ellie and Joel, plus it's the first time since the epilogue where Sarah gets brought up at all as well. If you slot Left Behind in there then it adds even more character moments before Joel goes on a rampage in the Winter chapter.

Been waiting to see a proper shot of the finished WrestleMania stage but didn't expect to see it until tomorrow night when the event starts. Absolutely phenomenal stage design and my favourite one since the stage design for the last WrestleMania in Orlando. Really excited to see it used for entrances by the wrestlers tomorrow! Grin
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

My favorite part about this video is when Chris straight up DDT's a zombie. I absolutely started cackling when I saw that. I guess when you kill zombies for 20 years for a living, you gotta make it entertaining!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

My favorite part about this video is when Chris straight up DDT's a zombie. I absolutely started cackling when I saw that. I guess when you kill zombies for 20 years for a living, you gotta make it entertaining!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
The Super Mario Bros. Movie, which I'll go and promptly talk about in it's respective topic.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
The Super Mario Bros. Movie, which I'll go and promptly talk about in it's respective topic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Listened To? ShiraNoMai 522 147,696 Mar 26th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 18 6,622 Jul 20th, 2023, 11:44 PM
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,841 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM