Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Direct
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. | Trailer
Get your hands on a new piece of history with the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system, featuring a modern +Control Pad! Play Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, a Mario version of Ball, and enjoy a digital clock with 35 little touches that include some guest appearances from Mario’s friends and foes. Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. launches on November 13 for $49.99. This classic with a new look arrives 11/13.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury | Trailer
Super Mario 3D World is coming to Nintendo Switch with both online and local multiplayer…but with a new twist titled Bowser's Fury! Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury will launch on February 12, 2021. New amiibo figures Cat Mario and Cat Peach will also be released at the same time as the game. Stay tuned to learn more about this title in the future.

Super Mario Bros. 35 | Trailer
35 Mario's drop into a level as a competitive clash comes to the Mushroom Kingdom! Super Mario Bros. 35 is a competitive 35-player online battle where the last Mario standing or running wins! Enemies defeated will be sent to other players’ courses, but that also works the other way around! Players can activate special items to try and outpace their opponents. Super Mario Bros. 35 launches on October 1 as a digital-only game exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online members; however, the game will only be playable until March 31, 2021.

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit | Trailer
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit brings the fun of the Mario Kart series into the real world by using a Nintendo Switch system to race against opponents using a physical Kart. The physical Kart responds to boosts in-game and in the real world, stops when hit with an item and can be affected in different ways depending on the race. Players place gates and then drive to each one in order to create a custom course layout in their home, where the only limit is their imagination. Race against Koopalings in Grand Prix, unlock a variety of course customizations and costumes for Mario or Luigi, and play with up to four players in local multiplayer mode. Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, which is available in a Mario Set or Luigi Set, launches on October 16 for $99.99.

Super Mario Events
There will be Super Mario events running from now until March 2021:
  • By completing Super Mario related missions on My Nintendo, fans will have an opportunity to earn rewards, including a special pin set. Pins are available while supplies last. This promotion lasts until March 31, 2021. Learn more by visiting the official website.
  • From September 8 at 11 p.m. PT until September 22 at 11 p.m. PT, Mario Kart Tour will have a Super Mario Kart Tour event, with special appearances by Mario (Super NES) and Donkey Kong Jr. (Super NES) from the original Super Mario Kart game.
  • Historical Super Mario items and 35th anniversary-themed merchandise will be available for purchase at the Nintendo NY store and store.nintendo.com during the month of November.
  • A 35th anniversary-themed Ninji Speedruns course is coming to the Super Mario Maker 2 game in November.
  • Later this year, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will have an in-game online tournament using Super Mario series fighters, stages and items.
  • A Super Mario themed Splatfest is coming to Splatoon 2 in January 2021. Keychains will also be available as a My Nintendo reward closer to the Splatfest. In addition, physical Splatfest T-shirts will be available for purchase online later today. The upcoming Splatfest asks the important question: Which Super Mario power-up do you prefer? Supersize with a Super Mushroom or become invincible with a Super Star?
  • In March of next year, Super Mario themed furniture will be available in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game.

Super Mario Products
As well as the aforementioned events, there will also be products to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros.:
  • The PUMA RS-Dreamer Super Mario 64 basketball shoes from our collaborative collection will launch tomorrow, September 4. These shoes will be available exclusively at Foot Locker, Champs Sports, PUMA stores and Puma.com.
  • Monopoly Super Mario Celebration from Hasbro is now available at retailers worldwide.
  • Jenga Super Mario sets from Hasbro are now available at retailers worldwide.
  • The It’s-a-Me, Mario action figure from Jakks Pacific is now available at retailers worldwide.
  • Black Milk Clothing inspired by Super Mario will be available at BlackMilkClothing.com starting at 5 p.m. ET on October 5. A lookbook sneak peek will be available on September 29.
  • The LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System set is now available exclusively at LEGO stores and LEGO.com, with multiple LEGO Super Mario sets now available at retailers worldwide, including the Adventures with Mario Starter Course.

Super Mario All-Stars
The classic Super NES game that includes upgraded versions of Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3 with enhanced 16-bit graphics is joining the catalog of games available with Nintendo Switch Online … later today!

Super Mario 3D All-Stars | Trailer
Optimized versions of 3D Mario games Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy are coming to Nintendo Switch in one package. In addition to having higher resolutions than their original versions, the games have been optimized for a smooth gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch. Super Mario 3D All-Stars also includes an in-game music-player mode to play the music and songs from all three games. Players can also listen to music on their Nintendo Switch systems when the screen is off. A limited physical production of Super Mario 3D All-Stars launches exclusively for the Nintendo Switch family of systems on September 18, and will be available digitally until approximately March 31, 2021.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. | Trailer
Get your hands on a new piece of history with the Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. system, featuring a modern +Control Pad! Play Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, a Mario version of Ball, and enjoy a digital clock with 35 little touches that include some guest appearances from Mario’s friends and foes. Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. launches on November 13 for $49.99. This classic with a new look arrives 11/13.

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury | Trailer
Super Mario 3D World is coming to Nintendo Switch with both online and local multiplayer…but with a new twist titled Bowser's Fury! Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury will launch on February 12, 2021. New amiibo figures Cat Mario and Cat Peach will also be released at the same time as the game. Stay tuned to learn more about this title in the future.

Super Mario Bros. 35 | Trailer
35 Mario's drop into a level as a competitive clash comes to the Mushroom Kingdom! Super Mario Bros. 35 is a competitive 35-player online battle where the last Mario standing or running wins! Enemies defeated will be sent to other players’ courses, but that also works the other way around! Players can activate special items to try and outpace their opponents. Super Mario Bros. 35 launches on October 1 as a digital-only game exclusive to Nintendo Switch Online members; however, the game will only be playable until March 31, 2021.

Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit | Trailer
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit brings the fun of the Mario Kart series into the real world by using a Nintendo Switch system to race against opponents using a physical Kart. The physical Kart responds to boosts in-game and in the real world, stops when hit with an item and can be affected in different ways depending on the race. Players place gates and then drive to each one in order to create a custom course layout in their home, where the only limit is their imagination. Race against Koopalings in Grand Prix, unlock a variety of course customizations and costumes for Mario or Luigi, and play with up to four players in local multiplayer mode. Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, which is available in a Mario Set or Luigi Set, launches on October 16 for $99.99.

Super Mario Events
There will be Super Mario events running from now until March 2021:
  • By completing Super Mario related missions on My Nintendo, fans will have an opportunity to earn rewards, including a special pin set. Pins are available while supplies last. This promotion lasts until March 31, 2021. Learn more by visiting the official website.
  • From September 8 at 11 p.m. PT until September 22 at 11 p.m. PT, Mario Kart Tour will have a Super Mario Kart Tour event, with special appearances by Mario (Super NES) and Donkey Kong Jr. (Super NES) from the original Super Mario Kart game.
  • Historical Super Mario items and 35th anniversary-themed merchandise will be available for purchase at the Nintendo NY store and store.nintendo.com during the month of November.
  • A 35th anniversary-themed Ninji Speedruns course is coming to the Super Mario Maker 2 game in November.
  • Later this year, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will have an in-game online tournament using Super Mario series fighters, stages and items.
  • A Super Mario themed Splatfest is coming to Splatoon 2 in January 2021. Keychains will also be available as a My Nintendo reward closer to the Splatfest. In addition, physical Splatfest T-shirts will be available for purchase online later today. The upcoming Splatfest asks the important question: Which Super Mario power-up do you prefer? Supersize with a Super Mushroom or become invincible with a Super Star?
  • In March of next year, Super Mario themed furniture will be available in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons game.

Super Mario Products
As well as the aforementioned events, there will also be products to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of Super Mario Bros.:
  • The PUMA RS-Dreamer Super Mario 64 basketball shoes from our collaborative collection will launch tomorrow, September 4. These shoes will be available exclusively at Foot Locker, Champs Sports, PUMA stores and Puma.com.
  • Monopoly Super Mario Celebration from Hasbro is now available at retailers worldwide.
  • Jenga Super Mario sets from Hasbro are now available at retailers worldwide.
  • The It’s-a-Me, Mario action figure from Jakks Pacific is now available at retailers worldwide.
  • Black Milk Clothing inspired by Super Mario will be available at BlackMilkClothing.com starting at 5 p.m. ET on October 5. A lookbook sneak peek will be available on September 29.
  • The LEGO Nintendo Entertainment System set is now available exclusively at LEGO stores and LEGO.com, with multiple LEGO Super Mario sets now available at retailers worldwide, including the Adventures with Mario Starter Course.

Super Mario All-Stars
The classic Super NES game that includes upgraded versions of Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, Super Mario Bros. 2 and Super Mario Bros. 3 with enhanced 16-bit graphics is joining the catalog of games available with Nintendo Switch Online … later today!

Super Mario 3D All-Stars | Trailer
Optimized versions of 3D Mario games Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario Galaxy are coming to Nintendo Switch in one package. In addition to having higher resolutions than their original versions, the games have been optimized for a smooth gameplay experience on Nintendo Switch. Super Mario 3D All-Stars also includes an in-game music-player mode to play the music and songs from all three games. Players can also listen to music on their Nintendo Switch systems when the screen is off. A limited physical production of Super Mario 3D All-Stars launches exclusively for the Nintendo Switch family of systems on September 18, and will be available digitally until approximately March 31, 2021.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Overall an OK set of announcements, but what the fuck is up with limiting 3D All-Stars to only be sold until March 2021? I'd understand limiting the physical copies but why the digital ones too?! There's no good reason for Nintendo to be pulling that shit. Same for putting together a Mario battle royale type game and killing it in 6 months. Why? If people are still playing it at the time then leave it be, especially since you have to be a subscriber to access it. Errm

Mario Kart was the most appealing thing to me here. Although if it's $99.99 for each kart, then I'm not spending $200 to actually play this with Shira. I'm sure the technology is worth the money; I'm just not prepared to pay that much for it.

If I had one dream announcement in this, it would have been to make the Super Mario 64 trailer start with Odyssey's Mario model, and then it starts getting stretched about like the 64 model does, and then it gets revealed that the whole game is being remade from the ground up. At a time where every classic platformer is being remade it was a little flat to me just seeing a port when it could've been so much more.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Overall an OK set of announcements, but what the fuck is up with limiting 3D All-Stars to only be sold until March 2021? I'd understand limiting the physical copies but why the digital ones too?! There's no good reason for Nintendo to be pulling that shit. Same for putting together a Mario battle royale type game and killing it in 6 months. Why? If people are still playing it at the time then leave it be, especially since you have to be a subscriber to access it. Errm

Mario Kart was the most appealing thing to me here. Although if it's $99.99 for each kart, then I'm not spending $200 to actually play this with Shira. I'm sure the technology is worth the money; I'm just not prepared to pay that much for it.

If I had one dream announcement in this, it would have been to make the Super Mario 64 trailer start with Odyssey's Mario model, and then it starts getting stretched about like the 64 model does, and then it gets revealed that the whole game is being remade from the ground up. At a time where every classic platformer is being remade it was a little flat to me just seeing a port when it could've been so much more.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Haha twitter is pretty mad about them pulling a 'Disney vault' thing with the 35th Super Mario Bro's anniversary release/exclusivity. Thing is that it's usually what Nintendo has done before with past anniversary collections, this isn't the only one that's special. There was an Wii anniversary Mario edition game that released & I still have it. <3 I have all the plans to get the 35th SMB:A Switch title as well, cause I REALLY want to get Super Mario Sunshine since my GC version basically doesn't load past the intro part for the game. u_u"
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Haha twitter is pretty mad about them pulling a 'Disney vault' thing with the 35th Super Mario Bro's anniversary release/exclusivity. Thing is that it's usually what Nintendo has done before with past anniversary collections, this isn't the only one that's special. There was an Wii anniversary Mario edition game that released & I still have it. <3 I have all the plans to get the 35th SMB:A Switch title as well, cause I REALLY want to get Super Mario Sunshine since my GC version basically doesn't load past the intro part for the game. u_u"
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Sep 3rd, 2020, 04:48 PM)Moonface Wrote:

According to The Verge; "Home Circuit is expected to launch on October 16th, and it will come in two varieties — Mario and Luigi — for $99.99 each." So yea, $100 per AR Remote Mario Kart car.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

According to The Verge; "Home Circuit is expected to launch on October 16th, and it will come in two varieties — Mario and Luigi — for $99.99 each." So yea, $100 per AR Remote Mario Kart car.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 3rd, 2020, 11:02 PM)sunshine queen Wrote:

So I just learned that you can not use more than one kart per Switch. I can't see this selling well in families with multiple kids because unless they all have their own Switch they can't play together. Nintendo should've made extra karts work on smart devices and just required a Switch to set up the track and stuff.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 3rd, 2020, 11:02 PM)sunshine queen Wrote:

So I just learned that you can not use more than one kart per Switch. I can't see this selling well in families with multiple kids because unless they all have their own Switch they can't play together. Nintendo should've made extra karts work on smart devices and just required a Switch to set up the track and stuff.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Super Mario All-Stars being added to the SNES app is the real takeaway from this. Don't much care about the 3D All-Stars announcement. I never was huge on SM64, found Sunshine to be pretty boring back in the day and never had a Wii so I have no nostalgic feelings over Galaxy, so I don't imagine myself picking that one up. Unless they drastically improved the controls of SM64 to the point that it's not a huge annoyance to play.

Too bad they couldn't deliver Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the SNES app for this as well. That would have been a 10/10 addition to it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Super Mario All-Stars being added to the SNES app is the real takeaway from this. Don't much care about the 3D All-Stars announcement. I never was huge on SM64, found Sunshine to be pretty boring back in the day and never had a Wii so I have no nostalgic feelings over Galaxy, so I don't imagine myself picking that one up. Unless they drastically improved the controls of SM64 to the point that it's not a huge annoyance to play.

Too bad they couldn't deliver Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the SNES app for this as well. That would have been a 10/10 addition to it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Gotta love Nintendo's supply and demand bullshit. Copies of 3D All Stars are so short that a UK retailer just cancelled all the orders they can't fulfill because Nintendo UK can't guarantee more copies will be shipped. It's stupid enough that the game is limited until March 2021, but at this rate physical copies are probably going to be impossible to find before the end of this month. The only saving grace this has compared to say, Amiibo's, is that you can at least get a digital version of this stuff. I just wish Nintendo would stop making woefully low supplies for stuff that has a massive demand; especially when they won't even bother to make more because they somehow underestimated initial demand. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Gotta love Nintendo's supply and demand bullshit. Copies of 3D All Stars are so short that a UK retailer just cancelled all the orders they can't fulfill because Nintendo UK can't guarantee more copies will be shipped. It's stupid enough that the game is limited until March 2021, but at this rate physical copies are probably going to be impossible to find before the end of this month. The only saving grace this has compared to say, Amiibo's, is that you can at least get a digital version of this stuff. I just wish Nintendo would stop making woefully low supplies for stuff that has a massive demand; especially when they won't even bother to make more because they somehow underestimated initial demand. Errm
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm excited to play these again. People mentioned the Shindo version (the rerelease in Japan) is probably going to be the final version here, which means it's patched (can't BLJ, no "so long gay bowser", etc) which will be disappointing but not a deal breaker for me.

I also saw it's possible they will sell a second version of this release again next year with Galaxy 2 bundled in since they did this exact same thing with the Super Mario All-Stars release (which had SM1, 2, 3 and Japan 2; they later added SMW). That'd be pretty amazing.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm excited to play these again. People mentioned the Shindo version (the rerelease in Japan) is probably going to be the final version here, which means it's patched (can't BLJ, no "so long gay bowser", etc) which will be disappointing but not a deal breaker for me.

I also saw it's possible they will sell a second version of this release again next year with Galaxy 2 bundled in since they did this exact same thing with the Super Mario All-Stars release (which had SM1, 2, 3 and Japan 2; they later added SMW). That'd be pretty amazing.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 14th, 2020, 12:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
That would be bullshit because the FOMO generated with the initial release means so many people will buy this current bundle only to see a better one release later that for now has no guarantee of happening so there's zero incentive to wait for it when it may never come and then you get nothing. If that happens then Galaxy 2 should be standalone and not incur a greater cost to those who bought the initial bundle in comparison to the new one.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 14th, 2020, 12:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
That would be bullshit because the FOMO generated with the initial release means so many people will buy this current bundle only to see a better one release later that for now has no guarantee of happening so there's zero incentive to wait for it when it may never come and then you get nothing. If that happens then Galaxy 2 should be standalone and not incur a greater cost to those who bought the initial bundle in comparison to the new one.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
One can hope that they'll just give you Galaxy 2 if you already own 3D All Stars from 2020 with just an extra fee (as a digital copy) considering they didn't have an upgrade option back in the 90's for this to make work. They also didn't limit copies back then AFAIK so who knows.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
One can hope that they'll just give you Galaxy 2 if you already own 3D All Stars from 2020 with just an extra fee (as a digital copy) considering they didn't have an upgrade option back in the 90's for this to make work. They also didn't limit copies back then AFAIK so who knows.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would there be other games they could do a bundle with with Galaxy 2 instead of just adding into the existing one?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Would there be other games they could do a bundle with with Galaxy 2 instead of just adding into the existing one?
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
3D Land would be very nice, but I don't know how much of a demand that would pull. That's the only other 3D Mario that's come out since then I can recall Hmm

Man 3D Land was sooo good though. I actually think it had way more interesting level design than 3D World did but dunno if that's a hot take Whistle
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
3D Land would be very nice, but I don't know how much of a demand that would pull. That's the only other 3D Mario that's come out since then I can recall Hmm

Man 3D Land was sooo good though. I actually think it had way more interesting level design than 3D World did but dunno if that's a hot take Whistle
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Man, the hype. The hype is real with this one.

I already ordered and received my Super Mario 3D World cartridge and I couldn't be anymore happy. Well I do wish that Super Mario 64 was fully optimized for the Switch with widescreen mode and not reduced to the black bar deal most older games have but other than that I'm happy as a peach (pun intended)!
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Man, the hype. The hype is real with this one.

I already ordered and received my Super Mario 3D World cartridge and I couldn't be anymore happy. Well I do wish that Super Mario 64 was fully optimized for the Switch with widescreen mode and not reduced to the black bar deal most older games have but other than that I'm happy as a peach (pun intended)!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Partner Direct - Feb. 21, 2024 Moonface 8 198 Mar 14th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Direct Megathread ShiraNoMai 31 4,687 Feb 21st, 2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Super Nintendo World Moonface 33 8,314 Jan 26th, 2024, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Nintendo Direct - September 14, 2023 Moonface 3 398 Sep 14th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Charles Martinet Assigned Mario Ambassador; Stepping Away from Voice Acting Moonface 8 467 Sep 13th, 2023, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface