ChecKYNG In.. wait no, I'm Nilla
Nilla Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
The Elder Scrolls Online
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,137
Hi Tongue I was on the old board but then when ZB went bye bye I forgot to re-register. @Kyng is here so I have to follow him around the Internet. 

Anyway for those who don't know me or for those people who forgot about me, here are some rando things about me: 

- I live in Arkansas with my fiance. When I first joined here I lived in Maine (where I grew up) but a lot has changed since then. 
- I have four cats and one dog. 
- My favorite game franchise is The Elder Scrolls. Like, I have been consumed by it. I've played from Morrowind to Oblivion and of course to Skyrim. I actually haven't met anyone who played Morrowind and enjoyed it as much as I do. Sad I also play Elder Scrolls Online.

Some other games I enjoy are The Sims 4 and Minecraft.
Nilla Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
The Elder Scrolls Online
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,137
Hi Tongue I was on the old board but then when ZB went bye bye I forgot to re-register. @Kyng is here so I have to follow him around the Internet. 

Anyway for those who don't know me or for those people who forgot about me, here are some rando things about me: 

- I live in Arkansas with my fiance. When I first joined here I lived in Maine (where I grew up) but a lot has changed since then. 
- I have four cats and one dog. 
- My favorite game franchise is The Elder Scrolls. Like, I have been consumed by it. I've played from Morrowind to Oblivion and of course to Skyrim. I actually haven't met anyone who played Morrowind and enjoyed it as much as I do. Sad I also play Elder Scrolls Online.

Some other games I enjoy are The Sims 4 and Minecraft.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,647
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the forums Nilla! I've never played TES but got a little curious about them recently just because I'm looking for an open world game that lets me just roam and constantly find stuff to do, and given how much Skyrim is talked about I started to figure it might be able to fill what I'm looking for. What do you think? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,647 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the forums Nilla! I've never played TES but got a little curious about them recently just because I'm looking for an open world game that lets me just roam and constantly find stuff to do, and given how much Skyrim is talked about I started to figure it might be able to fill what I'm looking for. What do you think? Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Nilla.

Ooh, you have five pets. How does the dog handle all them cats? XD I assume they all get along (cats included as in with each other too, than just the dog with them) as they have to live together?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Nilla.

Ooh, you have five pets. How does the dog handle all them cats? XD I assume they all get along (cats included as in with each other too, than just the dog with them) as they have to live together?