Game Night?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 30th, 2020, 07:43 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(Oct 27th, 2020, 03:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
My computer isn't super capable of running games but can run the game just fine. I can't turn the mouse speed up too high since my GPU starts having a heart attack but it performs decently otherwise. It's not really a demanding game, so you should be just fine to run it Smile

All I ask for is to be able to lure Moon into the house, piss the ghost off at the door so it starts hunting leaving Moon in the house alone with it, and then enjoy the screams of absolute pure terror from the door.
[Image: EbMzuFMWoAE1Wrd.png]

Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 30th, 2020, 07:43 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(Oct 27th, 2020, 03:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
My computer isn't super capable of running games but can run the game just fine. I can't turn the mouse speed up too high since my GPU starts having a heart attack but it performs decently otherwise. It's not really a demanding game, so you should be just fine to run it Smile

All I ask for is to be able to lure Moon into the house, piss the ghost off at the door so it starts hunting leaving Moon in the house alone with it, and then enjoy the screams of absolute pure terror from the door.
[Image: EbMzuFMWoAE1Wrd.png]

Tongue
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'd be into it as well, but I'd probably need to expand my collection of games and buy a better PC to do so. I have an Xbone, so I can't do console play with you guys.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I'd be into it as well, but I'd probably need to expand my collection of games and buy a better PC to do so. I have an Xbone, so I can't do console play with you guys.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 30th, 2020, 08:46 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Among Us can be played on a phone and isn't on console to my knowledge, and Jackbox only requires one person to run the game because everyone else can again play via a phone and just need access to a stream of the game running to know what's happening. Phasmophobia is the only suggested game so far that requires everyone to have their own copy of the game and a PC able to run it.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 30th, 2020, 08:46 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Among Us can be played on a phone and isn't on console to my knowledge, and Jackbox only requires one person to run the game because everyone else can again play via a phone and just need access to a stream of the game running to know what's happening. Phasmophobia is the only suggested game so far that requires everyone to have their own copy of the game and a PC able to run it.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
No offense but you guys will never really play games with those of us your not friends with. Might as well scrap this idea is my thought.

Btw, I'm not troll posting; I honestly feel this way. It's one of the many reasons why I don't post here anymore.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
No offense but you guys will never really play games with those of us your not friends with. Might as well scrap this idea is my thought.

Btw, I'm not troll posting; I honestly feel this way. It's one of the many reasons why I don't post here anymore.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 27th, 2020, 01:05 PM)King Atem Wrote:

I'm actually willing to play games with anyone here, and reading your post actually hurts me. A lot. I'll be honest, I read this on shift right now and wish I hadn't purely because I've had to go to the bathroom to cope and respond, and I'm going to now stew on this all day because despite not being a perfect admin (I won't ever claim to be one) I try my best for everyone here. Not just my friends, everyone. I shed tears for this place when I feel my efforts aren't good enough if I see people are drifting away or being distant by not posting much, because I feel that I'm doing something wrong by everyone or someone. I'm not saying this for sympathy but to make an honest point and display the level of hurt I feel right now and the levels of hurt I've felt many times in the past.

I'm sorry if sometimes what I do here hasn't been good enough.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Nov 27th, 2020, 01:05 PM)King Atem Wrote:

I'm actually willing to play games with anyone here, and reading your post actually hurts me. A lot. I'll be honest, I read this on shift right now and wish I hadn't purely because I've had to go to the bathroom to cope and respond, and I'm going to now stew on this all day because despite not being a perfect admin (I won't ever claim to be one) I try my best for everyone here. Not just my friends, everyone. I shed tears for this place when I feel my efforts aren't good enough if I see people are drifting away or being distant by not posting much, because I feel that I'm doing something wrong by everyone or someone. I'm not saying this for sympathy but to make an honest point and display the level of hurt I feel right now and the levels of hurt I've felt many times in the past.

I'm sorry if sometimes what I do here hasn't been good enough.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
You’ve done a great job with the forum, Moony Wink   There’s good reason that you have a loyal crew that keeps coming back.  It’s just different strokes for different folks, you know?

I should have available to be part of a game night as soon as school is over in two weeks!  I’m game for whatever as long as I have it lol
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
You’ve done a great job with the forum, Moony Wink   There’s good reason that you have a loyal crew that keeps coming back.  It’s just different strokes for different folks, you know?

I should have available to be part of a game night as soon as school is over in two weeks!  I’m game for whatever as long as I have it lol
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's always been difficult to have something of a game night happen here with people having different tastes or console, connection issues or with online now having to pay be the norm or consoles getting in the way. The times we've played actual video games is between just two or three, or when myself, Yuri and Moony played LBP in PS3 era. Oh and Uncharted 3 multiplayer too. Heck I remember me and Moony had to wait for like an hour once to play UC3 when he still lived in my town, it was so bad. LOL It luckily wasn't always like that, ha. Then more recently Maniak and Yuri streaming together, and I or Shira was there in chat.

Although these weren't a full on UG group session this hopes to be. I still would love to see it happen, even if it means I can't take part because of time difference. Evening is probably best time of day as people are less likely to be out (lol pandemic, but I mean generally if wasn't a thing). Now with these PC games all of a sudden has more people here mutually interested it's starting to look possible. Don't want to see disparaging comments drop us down now. Yep we still have the issue of bringing people together at the same time and with all of us as adults, it'll be difficult. But also I was thinking how there could be multiple sessions happening either a different days or if luckily somehow we get all 8 or about that who have commented they're interested, two separate ones at the same time so if say Fall Guys was an option on the day but only 4 can play, the others can do something else in their group (or a second Fall Guys). Then with a game night happening other members seeing we're having that kind of event could bring more interest so the Game Night grows and more....!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's always been difficult to have something of a game night happen here with people having different tastes or console, connection issues or with online now having to pay be the norm or consoles getting in the way. The times we've played actual video games is between just two or three, or when myself, Yuri and Moony played LBP in PS3 era. Oh and Uncharted 3 multiplayer too. Heck I remember me and Moony had to wait for like an hour once to play UC3 when he still lived in my town, it was so bad. LOL It luckily wasn't always like that, ha. Then more recently Maniak and Yuri streaming together, and I or Shira was there in chat.

Although these weren't a full on UG group session this hopes to be. I still would love to see it happen, even if it means I can't take part because of time difference. Evening is probably best time of day as people are less likely to be out (lol pandemic, but I mean generally if wasn't a thing). Now with these PC games all of a sudden has more people here mutually interested it's starting to look possible. Don't want to see disparaging comments drop us down now. Yep we still have the issue of bringing people together at the same time and with all of us as adults, it'll be difficult. But also I was thinking how there could be multiple sessions happening either a different days or if luckily somehow we get all 8 or about that who have commented they're interested, two separate ones at the same time so if say Fall Guys was an option on the day but only 4 can play, the others can do something else in their group (or a second Fall Guys). Then with a game night happening other members seeing we're having that kind of event could bring more interest so the Game Night grows and more....!
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Don't let it get to you, Moon. The funny thing is that I'm the only one here who has ever shown any sort of dislike towards Queen, and have never been afraid to make it publicly known to the forum, and yet they for some reason decided to project that onto the entirety of the forum. I mean, I won't lie, I'd have to give it some serious thought whether or not I'd want to game in a group with them, but no one else here has ever shown any sort of disdain for them. That post seems like a cry for attention more than anything to me, but there's nothing saying there couldn't be different groups so everyone can be happy playing. I'd prefer playing in a small group anyways, rather than playing in a larger group.

Speaking of that though, another game we could play is a game called World War Z. I know I've talked about it on the forum before. It's like Left4Dead but it has a lot of customization in it and honestly I think it's actually a little more fun than L4D. It's available on PS4, which I know a lot of us here have, so it'd be a lot easier to get a group together for it (4 players max). I've actually been trying to get a group together for it, because the friend I was playing with before flaked out on me like usual, and now I'm left with no one to play the game with. So if anyone would be interested in forming a group to play this, let me know.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Don't let it get to you, Moon. The funny thing is that I'm the only one here who has ever shown any sort of dislike towards Queen, and have never been afraid to make it publicly known to the forum, and yet they for some reason decided to project that onto the entirety of the forum. I mean, I won't lie, I'd have to give it some serious thought whether or not I'd want to game in a group with them, but no one else here has ever shown any sort of disdain for them. That post seems like a cry for attention more than anything to me, but there's nothing saying there couldn't be different groups so everyone can be happy playing. I'd prefer playing in a small group anyways, rather than playing in a larger group.

Speaking of that though, another game we could play is a game called World War Z. I know I've talked about it on the forum before. It's like Left4Dead but it has a lot of customization in it and honestly I think it's actually a little more fun than L4D. It's available on PS4, which I know a lot of us here have, so it'd be a lot easier to get a group together for it (4 players max). I've actually been trying to get a group together for it, because the friend I was playing with before flaked out on me like usual, and now I'm left with no one to play the game with. So if anyone would be interested in forming a group to play this, let me know.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I know for a fact that you loathe me & I don't give two effs. I'm sorry if you felt slighted by my friend & my presence on this forum. Moonface has done everything in his power to make this place welcoming. Eh

So this is just for you @Dragon Lord
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I know for a fact that you loathe me & I don't give two effs. I'm sorry if you felt slighted by my friend & my presence on this forum. Moonface has done everything in his power to make this place welcoming. Eh

So this is just for you @Dragon Lord
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I love how Dragon Lord assumes I'm not active here because I know he hates Queen. XD I am sorry I have a life, I'll try stop from getting covid, visiting my brother, & my sick aunt who's been in the hospital. I'm not saying Moonface or the staff are doing a bad job or anything. Maybe I'm saying I've gotten tired of forums & thier drama. I'm sorry this wasn't about you Dragon Lord, maybe later ok? ♡
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
I love how Dragon Lord assumes I'm not active here because I know he hates Queen. XD I am sorry I have a life, I'll try stop from getting covid, visiting my brother, & my sick aunt who's been in the hospital. I'm not saying Moonface or the staff are doing a bad job or anything. Maybe I'm saying I've gotten tired of forums & thier drama. I'm sorry this wasn't about you Dragon Lord, maybe later ok? ♡
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm going to step in here and end this tangent before it starts to escalate.

Not everyone here has to like each other. We all know that is the case even though it has been reiterated in this thread.

That said, I do ask that everyone is civil to each other. You can not be a fan of someone and still avoid being rude. It would be awesome if everyone got along but life isn't like that unfortunately, but it's no excuse to start fights or try poking each other with pointy sticks. There are enough people here to address if you want to avoid a direct discussion with a particular person.

As for your activity Yami, I don't think DL addressed it or questioned it but either way, if you're tired of forums or whatever else that's fine. But I will say your post did feel to be as if it was made to imply no one here wants to play with Queen, which isn't the case and it upset me because I thought she knew people here would happily play with her, and out of nowhere I see a comment that says I was wrong in that thought and it hurt to think that.

I know this isn't a huge community, but I have no problem having to do multiple sessions to fit the needs of others, whether it's for time zones or comfort around others or whatever. I'd rather do that than not get to do anything with any person here.

So with that all said, let's go back to what we were doing before which was trying to organize with each other to the best of our abilities and comfort zones.

Thank you.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm going to step in here and end this tangent before it starts to escalate.

Not everyone here has to like each other. We all know that is the case even though it has been reiterated in this thread.

That said, I do ask that everyone is civil to each other. You can not be a fan of someone and still avoid being rude. It would be awesome if everyone got along but life isn't like that unfortunately, but it's no excuse to start fights or try poking each other with pointy sticks. There are enough people here to address if you want to avoid a direct discussion with a particular person.

As for your activity Yami, I don't think DL addressed it or questioned it but either way, if you're tired of forums or whatever else that's fine. But I will say your post did feel to be as if it was made to imply no one here wants to play with Queen, which isn't the case and it upset me because I thought she knew people here would happily play with her, and out of nowhere I see a comment that says I was wrong in that thought and it hurt to think that.

I know this isn't a huge community, but I have no problem having to do multiple sessions to fit the needs of others, whether it's for time zones or comfort around others or whatever. I'd rather do that than not get to do anything with any person here.

So with that all said, let's go back to what we were doing before which was trying to organize with each other to the best of our abilities and comfort zones.

Thank you.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So, I'm not going to allow someone to ruin this being set up, so for those who actually want to play games what multiplayer games do you own or would be willing to play, and what days/times generally work for you?

My Games
  • Among Us (free on mobile for anyone who doesn't own it)
  • Phasmophobia (PC)
  • Pummel Party (PC)
My Availability
  • Monday - All Day
  • Tuesday - Not Available
  • Wednesday - All Day
  • Thursday - 4pm onwards
  • Friday - 4pm onwards
  • Saturday - 4pm onwards
  • Sunday - All Day
My Time Zone
  • US EST (5 hours behind the UK, 3 hours ahead of US PT)

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So, I'm not going to allow someone to ruin this being set up, so for those who actually want to play games what multiplayer games do you own or would be willing to play, and what days/times generally work for you?

My Games
  • Among Us (free on mobile for anyone who doesn't own it)
  • Phasmophobia (PC)
  • Pummel Party (PC)
My Availability
  • Monday - All Day
  • Tuesday - Not Available
  • Wednesday - All Day
  • Thursday - 4pm onwards
  • Friday - 4pm onwards
  • Saturday - 4pm onwards
  • Sunday - All Day
My Time Zone
  • US EST (5 hours behind the UK, 3 hours ahead of US PT)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My Games
  • Among Us (Steam)
  • Phasmophobia (Steam) I haven't actually bought it yet but will be

Availability
  • Monday - 7pm-11pm
  • Tuesday - 12noon-10pm
  • Wednesday - 2pm onwards
  • Thursday - 12noon-10pm
  • Friday - 9pm-11pm maybe
  • Saturday - 1pm onwards or 5pm onwards if I'm working a long shift
  • Sunday - All Day

Time Zone
  • UK GMT (5 hours ahead of US ET, 8 hours ahead of US PT)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My Games
  • Among Us (Steam)
  • Phasmophobia (Steam) I haven't actually bought it yet but will be

Availability
  • Monday - 7pm-11pm
  • Tuesday - 12noon-10pm
  • Wednesday - 2pm onwards
  • Thursday - 12noon-10pm
  • Friday - 9pm-11pm maybe
  • Saturday - 1pm onwards or 5pm onwards if I'm working a long shift
  • Sunday - All Day

Time Zone
  • UK GMT (5 hours ahead of US ET, 8 hours ahead of US PT)
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Games: Among Us, Phasmophobia (pending if my laptop can run it), World War Z (PS4) -- open to other options as well.

Time available: Completely random because I do not have a set work schedule.

Time zone: CST (One hour behind EST, two hours ahead of PST, I think 6 hours behind England)

I'm also open to playing with just one or two people at a time as well, so if anyone ever has an idea of a game they want to play, hit me up and I'll see if it's something I'd be interested in, if I don't already own it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Games: Among Us, Phasmophobia (pending if my laptop can run it), World War Z (PS4) -- open to other options as well.

Time available: Completely random because I do not have a set work schedule.

Time zone: CST (One hour behind EST, two hours ahead of PST, I think 6 hours behind England)

I'm also open to playing with just one or two people at a time as well, so if anyone ever has an idea of a game they want to play, hit me up and I'll see if it's something I'd be interested in, if I don't already own it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Left 4 Dead 2 is another game I can play and it's stupid cheap if anyone doesn't own it. Plus it's old enough I don't think anyone would struggle to run it in the event newer games like Phasmophobia can't work for everyone.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Left 4 Dead 2 is another game I can play and it's stupid cheap if anyone doesn't own it. Plus it's old enough I don't think anyone would struggle to run it in the event newer games like Phasmophobia can't work for everyone.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Night: Nintendo Online? ShiraNoMai 16 6,974 May 18th, 2021, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Game Night Poll: Minecraft Karo 10 4,342 Apr 6th, 2021, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Ladybyrd402