Grand Theft Auto (Series)
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
[Image: 598px-Grand_Theft_Auto_logo_series.svg.png]

I'm honestly surprised this isn't already a thread here on the forum.

Anywho, this is where we can all talk about one of the most influental series of all time; GTA!
WR91 Offline
Casual
[Image: 598px-Grand_Theft_Auto_logo_series.svg.png]

I'm honestly surprised this isn't already a thread here on the forum.

Anywho, this is where we can all talk about one of the most influental series of all time; GTA!
WR91 Offline
Casual
GTA Vice City was my first experience with the series followed by GTA III.

But the real love for Grand Theft Auto began with San Andreas. I played that game so damn much as a kid and still surprisingly haven't beat it.

I should get to it one of these days lol.

I plan on recording it and uploading it to my YouTube channel next year.
WR91 Offline
Casual
GTA Vice City was my first experience with the series followed by GTA III.

But the real love for Grand Theft Auto began with San Andreas. I played that game so damn much as a kid and still surprisingly haven't beat it.

I should get to it one of these days lol.

I plan on recording it and uploading it to my YouTube channel next year.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The first GTA game I played was V, and once the fresh car smell wore off I found the game to be pretty bad compared to RDR. It may have been the triple protagonist approach but it just felt very jumpy at times, and the optional ending was a joke because there's no reason to pick anything but C because it locks you out of content.

I started San Andreas last month but it hasn't managed to grab me enough to keep going for the moment.

As for GTA Online, that shit needs to die in a fire and I hate that it influenced RDR2's online because the first RDR had a solid online that didn't need to be filled with money grinding and horse insurance.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The first GTA game I played was V, and once the fresh car smell wore off I found the game to be pretty bad compared to RDR. It may have been the triple protagonist approach but it just felt very jumpy at times, and the optional ending was a joke because there's no reason to pick anything but C because it locks you out of content.

I started San Andreas last month but it hasn't managed to grab me enough to keep going for the moment.

As for GTA Online, that shit needs to die in a fire and I hate that it influenced RDR2's online because the first RDR had a solid online that didn't need to be filled with money grinding and horse insurance.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 2nd, 2020, 10:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I know this is the GTA thread but I must say RDR2 is/was way better than the original in my opinion.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Oct 2nd, 2020, 10:18 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I know this is the GTA thread but I must say RDR2 is/was way better than the original in my opinion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) Moonface 113 11,903 Mar 26th, 2024, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,968 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,449 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,268 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,832 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface