WR91's World (Forum Blog)
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
(Jan 1st, 2021, 12:00 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Happy birthday, Wrestle! Here's to a hopefully positive 29th year of your life haha

How do you normally celebrate? Treat yourself to anything special or (ignoring the pandemic) hang out with friends?

Thank you and I usually just spend time at home with the family until the ball drops on TV. Nothing super special.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 1st, 2021, 12:00 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Happy birthday, Wrestle! Here's to a hopefully positive 29th year of your life haha

How do you normally celebrate? Treat yourself to anything special or (ignoring the pandemic) hang out with friends?

Thank you and I usually just spend time at home with the family until the ball drops on TV. Nothing super special.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy Belated Birthday!

Is it kinda convenient to have your birthday at the end of a year? Not as much as 1st of January but being close enough to see the whole year gone by almost exactly as the calendar year goes, by so you can assess that year of your life easier, or something? XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Happy Belated Birthday!

Is it kinda convenient to have your birthday at the end of a year? Not as much as 1st of January but being close enough to see the whole year gone by almost exactly as the calendar year goes, by so you can assess that year of your life easier, or something? XD
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 1st, 2021, 08:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Happy Belated Birthday!

I enjoy my birthday being at the very end of the year. I kinda feel like I ring in the new year lol.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 1st, 2021, 08:08 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Happy Belated Birthday!

I enjoy my birthday being at the very end of the year. I kinda feel like I ring in the new year lol.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I can finally say that I've beaten a Halo game. Halo: Combat Evolved is now checked off my list. Man was the end a b*tch to playthrough.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I can finally say that I've beaten a Halo game. Halo: Combat Evolved is now checked off my list. Man was the end a b*tch to playthrough.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 21st, 2021, 01:38 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Was it because of the difficulty level you chose or is the ending just hard even on normal?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Was it because of the difficulty level you chose or is the ending just hard even on normal?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 22nd, 2021, 09:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:
The last few missions were just difficult for me. And yeah I was playing on normal lol.

Now I'm playing through Halo 3 and can't get past the first level haha.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 22nd, 2021, 09:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:
The last few missions were just difficult for me. And yeah I was playing on normal lol.

Now I'm playing through Halo 3 and can't get past the first level haha.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Oh, did you skip 2? Or had you played that one before?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 23rd, 2021, 02:34 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I've played it before but I'm waiting to play it again until I get an Xbox One to play the anniversary edition as a part of the Master Chief Collection.

I'm also playing through Gears of War right now. As I already beat Gears of War 4 when I use to have a XB1 (for a month) a few years back lol.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 23rd, 2021, 02:34 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I've played it before but I'm waiting to play it again until I get an Xbox One to play the anniversary edition as a part of the Master Chief Collection.

I'm also playing through Gears of War right now. As I already beat Gears of War 4 when I use to have a XB1 (for a month) a few years back lol.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. You been playing these games on PC then I assume? Or you just using an old 360 since it's older Halo and Gears games?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah. You been playing these games on PC then I assume? Or you just using an old 360 since it's older Halo and Gears games?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 25th, 2021, 11:44 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Old 360.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jan 25th, 2021, 11:44 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Old 360.
WR91 Offline
Casual
In other news, I'm officially done with WWE wrestling. Yesterday they sold their network; WWE Network to NBC and will now be on the NBC Peacock app for 1 BILLION dollars. Yes it's a lot of money but dang, they don't care about their fans.
WR91 Offline
Casual
In other news, I'm officially done with WWE wrestling. Yesterday they sold their network; WWE Network to NBC and will now be on the NBC Peacock app for 1 BILLION dollars. Yes it's a lot of money but dang, they don't care about their fans.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WWE hasn't cared about the fans for years. They didn't push Daniel Bryan until they had no choice, and constantly pushed Roman Reigns as a face when no one liked his character and finally turned him heel. They gave Kofi Kingston the title to try and look good to the fans and then gave him a shit title run that buried him and proved they never cared beyond that initial moment of looking like they were doing the right thing by the fans.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
WWE hasn't cared about the fans for years. They didn't push Daniel Bryan until they had no choice, and constantly pushed Roman Reigns as a face when no one liked his character and finally turned him heel. They gave Kofi Kingston the title to try and look good to the fans and then gave him a shit title run that buried him and proved they never cared beyond that initial moment of looking like they were doing the right thing by the fans.
WR91 Offline
Casual
Just spent the last 4+ hours on SpaceHey. It's a new social media platform similar to how MySpace use to be. Check it out!

Add me if you join - https://spacehey.com/kreashko
WR91 Offline
Casual
Just spent the last 4+ hours on SpaceHey. It's a new social media platform similar to how MySpace use to be. Check it out!

Add me if you join - https://spacehey.com/kreashko
WR91 Offline
Casual
18 years ago today my dad passed away and I miss him everyday!
WR91 Offline
Casual
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 10th, 2021, 06:22 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Sorry to hear about that. I hope you're ok today.Sad

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 10th, 2021, 06:22 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:
Sorry to hear about that. I hope you're ok today.Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello UG World! I'm New Here. WR91 17 9,132 Oct 14th, 2020, 07:58 PM
Last Post: WR91