Tekken (Series)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Oh you already knew that was a thing? I assume you did it at some point in T4 which is how you learned of it? I genuinely never knew that could happen until I shared that video. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: Oh you already knew that was a thing? I assume you did it at some point in T4 which is how you learned of it? I genuinely never knew that could happen until I shared that video. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I knew you can hurt yourself like that, don't remember what game I learnt it in, also can't remember if it's still a thing in more recent games though. I might be playing T7 soon before tomorrow so I'll try that Lei move to see if it does.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Yeah I knew you can hurt yourself like that, don't remember what game I learnt it in, also can't remember if it's still a thing in more recent games though. I might be playing T7 soon before tomorrow so I'll try that Lei move to see if it does.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wait, that isn't just in T4?! Blink What game did you come across it in then?

Also I feel like a really shit Tekken fan when I keep finding out more and more things about the games I played that I didn't know were a thing. I was watching this video because I was bored and paused it after the part about items came up (3:20) because the only thing I really remember from TTT2 at all about items is Bruce's chickens, and I don't even remember if they could be used for an attack or were just something that would show up behind him as a gag item. I don't think I saw all that stuff and just forgot about it because it's too ridiculous to not remember things like that. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Wait, that isn't just in T4?! Blink What game did you come across it in then?

Also I feel like a really shit Tekken fan when I keep finding out more and more things about the games I played that I didn't know were a thing. I was watching this video because I was bored and paused it after the part about items came up (3:20) because the only thing I really remember from TTT2 at all about items is Bruce's chickens, and I don't even remember if they could be used for an attack or were just something that would show up behind him as a gag item. I don't think I saw all that stuff and just forgot about it because it's too ridiculous to not remember things like that. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I checked in Tekken 7 and yep, Lei can still slam into the wall jumping back off the opponent in that grab move, taking damage too. So I'm taking it being in T7 means T4-T7 stages with walls it can happen. I probably saw it an earlier game but just can't remember which. Not only that but you might know already that Nina and Paul can hurt themselves in a particular move if they miss, Paul's version of a moonsaults like what Law does, Nina's is her doing a front flip. Likely more where the character hurts themself. XD . An obvious one you should know of is Yoshimitsu stabbing himself (Hara-kiri) or spinning away.

Watched that part and yeah I didn't use character items in TTT2, so they're new to me too all apart from Miharu's photo and the chickens. XD The only item I cared for that can be used as an attack/effect the opponent is the pizza in T7.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I checked in Tekken 7 and yep, Lei can still slam into the wall jumping back off the opponent in that grab move, taking damage too. So I'm taking it being in T7 means T4-T7 stages with walls it can happen. I probably saw it an earlier game but just can't remember which. Not only that but you might know already that Nina and Paul can hurt themselves in a particular move if they miss, Paul's version of a moonsaults like what Law does, Nina's is her doing a front flip. Likely more where the character hurts themself. XD . An obvious one you should know of is Yoshimitsu stabbing himself (Hara-kiri) or spinning away.

Watched that part and yeah I didn't use character items in TTT2, so they're new to me too all apart from Miharu's photo and the chickens. XD The only item I cared for that can be used as an attack/effect the opponent is the pizza in T7.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't know Paul could try to do his own version of Law's moon saults. Thinking on it more, taking self damage on walls isn't really a bug when considering that doing that move in real life by a wall would get that result, so it actually makes sense but my first thought when seeing it was that it was a bug. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I didn't know Paul could try to do his own version of Law's moon saults. Thinking on it more, taking self damage on walls isn't really a bug when considering that doing that move in real life by a wall would get that result, so it actually makes sense but my first thought when seeing it was that it was a bug. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 25,735 Yesterday, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Dragon's Dogma (Series) | Character Creator Early Access Moonface 106 11,521 Mar 13th, 2024, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Paper Mario (Series) | TTYD Remaster Announced Moonface 22 8,395 Mar 12th, 2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Persona (Series) | P3R Episode Aigis – The Answer Revealed Moonface 19 1,205 Mar 9th, 2024, 03:57 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  NieR (Series) | NieR 3 Teased? Moonface 43 12,659 Mar 2nd, 2024, 12:39 AM
Last Post: Moonface