King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163
Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Shadow of Tomb Raider looks interesting. Hope we get to see more game play for it soon.
King Atem Offline
Playstation King
Currently Playing
Ni No Kuni: WotWW HD [PS4]
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2 | PS4 | Switch
XP: 1,163 Chrono (Shiny) Tomb Raider Fallout 
Shadow of Tomb Raider looks interesting. Hope we get to see more game play for it soon.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - E3 2018 Story Trailer
Lara finds herself in more danger than ever before in the latest look at Shadow of the Tomb Raider from Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,021 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Shadow of the Tomb Raider - E3 2018 Story Trailer
Lara finds herself in more danger than ever before in the latest look at Shadow of the Tomb Raider from Microsoft's E3 2018 Conference.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
E3 2018: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gameplay
The first gameplay footage has been shown for Shadow of the Tomb Raider during Square Enix's E3 2018 Showcase, showcasing how Lara can use her environment to stalk and take down her enemies.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
E3 2018: Shadow of the Tomb Raider Gameplay
The first gameplay footage has been shown for Shadow of the Tomb Raider during Square Enix's E3 2018 Showcase, showcasing how Lara can use her environment to stalk and take down her enemies.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Daaaamn. That blending into the environment is crazy. even to the players, she completely out of sight.

man this is going to be another good one
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Daaaamn. That blending into the environment is crazy. even to the players, she completely out of sight.

man this is going to be another good one
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Did like the stealth sequence. Are the fear arrows new?

Mook perception is always funny. Lara shoots a guy with an arrow, who was just talking with, or at least was in the presence of a conversation mere inches away from another guy. When he founds that guy dead he just goes "Body here. Looks recent...." Was expecting more of a surprised reaction. The guy was alive 10 seconds earlier, dude! XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 21,993 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Did like the stealth sequence. Are the fear arrows new?

Mook perception is always funny. Lara shoots a guy with an arrow, who was just talking with, or at least was in the presence of a conversation mere inches away from another guy. When he founds that guy dead he just goes "Body here. Looks recent...." Was expecting more of a surprised reaction. The guy was alive 10 seconds earlier, dude! XD
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I'll admit that is absolutely unnatural but now that I'm thinking about it, leave it. That's comical at best.

Hey friend! Hold that thought. We will finish This in a minute though! I'm gonna turn around for a second!

Body here. It's fresh. She's around here somewhere.

vidya gaems bruh  Cry
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
I'll admit that is absolutely unnatural but now that I'm thinking about it, leave it. That's comical at best.

Hey friend! Hold that thought. We will finish This in a minute though! I'm gonna turn around for a second!

Body here. It's fresh. She's around here somewhere.

vidya gaems bruh  Cry
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, the AI interactions aren't perfect. Like when Lara used a fear arrow, nobody took cover or attempted to take the guy out. Still, I'd rather that be a problem with AI than having enemies spawn in T-posed and unresponsive like is common in RotTR.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, the AI interactions aren't perfect. Like when Lara used a fear arrow, nobody took cover or attempted to take the guy out. Still, I'd rather that be a problem with AI than having enemies spawn in T-posed and unresponsive like is common in RotTR.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Welcomes You to Paititi
With Shadow of the Tomb Raider releasing in less than two months away, Square Enix are giving players the longest look at the game yet with a walkthrough of Paititi. Home to a civilization untouched by modern culture, explore the largest hub ever found in a Tomb Raider game featuring a bustling city with challenge tombs, side missions, and more!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Welcomes You to Paititi
With Shadow of the Tomb Raider releasing in less than two months away, Square Enix are giving players the longest look at the game yet with a walkthrough of Paititi. Home to a civilization untouched by modern culture, explore the largest hub ever found in a Tomb Raider game featuring a bustling city with challenge tombs, side missions, and more!
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
It looks awesome and I actually own it. I've just never gotten a chance to play it. But it's definitely on my gaming bucket list.
WR91 Offline
Casual
It looks awesome and I actually own it. I've just never gotten a chance to play it. But it's definitely on my gaming bucket list.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd say this is the weakest Tomb Raider out of the 2013 reboot trilogy. The whole story just feels like a mess because reactions last for about 5 seconds. Characters will do regretful actions and then just....don't care anymore when the next scene starts. It comes off like Uncharted 3 does, where Nate is a complete fucking idiot and the game jumps all over the place because it was designed with a few set pieces in mind and then the rest got built around it. Shadow has some great moments but all they do is highlight how bad the questionable stuff that already happened was. Eh

Seems to be a trend for Tomb Raider though, since Underworld (the third game in the Legend reboot) was the exact same, with great moments brought down by an overall questionable package.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'd say this is the weakest Tomb Raider out of the 2013 reboot trilogy. The whole story just feels like a mess because reactions last for about 5 seconds. Characters will do regretful actions and then just....don't care anymore when the next scene starts. It comes off like Uncharted 3 does, where Nate is a complete fucking idiot and the game jumps all over the place because it was designed with a few set pieces in mind and then the rest got built around it. Shadow has some great moments but all they do is highlight how bad the questionable stuff that already happened was. Eh

Seems to be a trend for Tomb Raider though, since Underworld (the third game in the Legend reboot) was the exact same, with great moments brought down by an overall questionable package.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I finally got around to this game and its been a good fun time. You can even see a playthrough of it on my Rumble channel here: Rumble.com/BigUltraGaming
WR91 Offline
Casual
I finally got around to this game and its been a good fun time. You can even see a playthrough of it on my Rumble channel here: Rumble.com/BigUltraGaming

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elden Ring | Shadow of the Erdtree Trailer Moonface 139 21,382 Mar 9th, 2024, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Tomb Raider (Series) | I-III Remastered Details Moonface 20 10,712 Jan 17th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Moonface