Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That artbook better be up in Amazon UK, will pre-order too if so, heck if I have to anywhere else if not. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
That artbook better be up in Amazon UK, will pre-order too if so, heck if I have to anywhere else if not. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 16th, 2023, 12:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Just pre-ordered. Definitely seems worthy if it's over 200+ pages. Sincerely can't imagine all of that being just art.
I realized after my post about it that it it's being localized then it must have a good amount of text in it otherwise what would there be to localize? Tongue
Plus it says in the tweet that it has extensive commentary but somehow I missed that when I made my post. ROFL

(Apr 16th, 2023, 11:26 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hopefully, since the book is being done by Dark Horse Comics and they've published books that were sold in the UK before, such as The Art of The Last of Us. Wink

Also for anyone who plans to get it from Amazon US, the book is now 30% off too.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 16th, 2023, 12:01 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Just pre-ordered. Definitely seems worthy if it's over 200+ pages. Sincerely can't imagine all of that being just art.
I realized after my post about it that it it's being localized then it must have a good amount of text in it otherwise what would there be to localize? Tongue
Plus it says in the tweet that it has extensive commentary but somehow I missed that when I made my post. ROFL

(Apr 16th, 2023, 11:26 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Hopefully, since the book is being done by Dark Horse Comics and they've published books that were sold in the UK before, such as The Art of The Last of Us. Wink

Also for anyone who plans to get it from Amazon US, the book is now 30% off too.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Who's everyone's favorite character? Realize it's probably been a while since everyone's thought of it or been asked Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Who's everyone's favorite character? Realize it's probably been a while since everyone's thought of it or been asked Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 18th, 2023, 03:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
As a character in and of themselves and not factoring in their story, probably Therion for his sarcasm and cynicism as well as how it feels like he doesn't take any shit and just gets stuff dealt with there and then. H'aanit is also like that with just getting to the point and I like her a lot too, but Therion's interactions are what put him higher than her and others for me.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Apr 18th, 2023, 03:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
As a character in and of themselves and not factoring in their story, probably Therion for his sarcasm and cynicism as well as how it feels like he doesn't take any shit and just gets stuff dealt with there and then. H'aanit is also like that with just getting to the point and I like her a lot too, but Therion's interactions are what put him higher than her and others for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Octopath Traveler II Moonface 21 3,606 Feb 15th, 2023, 08:40 AM
Last Post: queenzelda