Last Game You Played
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Apr 21st, 2024, 06:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Neat! Makes me glad I pointed out the game to you. ^_^

Indeed, thanks a lot of that! Not a lot of games recommended to me are that successful - but then, that's because people usually recommend games that they liked, rather than games that I would like Tongue . 

Anyway, I'm back to playing The Sims 4 now. After a month away from it, I think my Sims need attention... fortunately, they didn't wreck the house or anything while I wasn't looking!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,956 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Apr 21st, 2024, 06:59 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Neat! Makes me glad I pointed out the game to you. ^_^

Indeed, thanks a lot of that! Not a lot of games recommended to me are that successful - but then, that's because people usually recommend games that they liked, rather than games that I would like Tongue . 

Anyway, I'm back to playing The Sims 4 now. After a month away from it, I think my Sims need attention... fortunately, they didn't wreck the house or anything while I wasn't looking!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 773 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Recommend 10 Games To Someone Who Has Never Played Games Moonface 9 4,334 Mar 9th, 2021, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Main Character of the Last Game You Played is Coming to Kill You... Moonface 13 8,235 Jun 30th, 2020, 05:07 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,908 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface