General Game Chat
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,788
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The news about the Monster Hunter movie is pretty old at this point, but yeah, it's going to be pretty terrible. Not only will he be directing it, but it'll have the same lead actress from the Resident Evil movies (I forget her name, I believe she's his wife?). It'll also take place in modern day. It'll just be the monsters come from another dimension or whatever and blah blah blah.

You know, the typical, "we need to find a way to take this fantasy thing and fill it up with GUNS! ALL OF THE GUNS WE CAN!"
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,788 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The news about the Monster Hunter movie is pretty old at this point, but yeah, it's going to be pretty terrible. Not only will he be directing it, but it'll have the same lead actress from the Resident Evil movies (I forget her name, I believe she's his wife?). It'll also take place in modern day. It'll just be the monsters come from another dimension or whatever and blah blah blah.

You know, the typical, "we need to find a way to take this fantasy thing and fill it up with GUNS! ALL OF THE GUNS WE CAN!"
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Milla Jovovich is who you're thinking of. I wasn't aware she had a role in the movie but I'm not surprised. She probably got the part just for being married to the director. Eh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Milla Jovovich is who you're thinking of. I wasn't aware she had a role in the movie but I'm not surprised. She probably got the part just for being married to the director. Eh
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Probably. Her acting in the RE movies was pretty awful, so I don't expect much from her out of this movie.

I just don't get the mentality that they have to take a fantasy-based game and make it modern day so they have all of the pew-pews and explosions. Why not just make it, you know, Monster Hunter? That would make for a much better movie, but I guess 'Murica. Gotta have their guns.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Probably. Her acting in the RE movies was pretty awful, so I don't expect much from her out of this movie.

I just don't get the mentality that they have to take a fantasy-based game and make it modern day so they have all of the pew-pews and explosions. Why not just make it, you know, Monster Hunter? That would make for a much better movie, but I guess 'Murica. Gotta have their guns.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I came across this YouTuber the other night and I strongly recommend watching their content: https://www.youtube.com/user/TerminalMontage/videos
I haven't been able to decide which animation is my favourite yet. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I came across this YouTuber the other night and I strongly recommend watching their content: https://www.youtube.com/user/TerminalMontage/videos
I haven't been able to decide which animation is my favourite yet. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Pretty crazy animations they do. XD Watched the Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario 64 and Super Smash Bros. Got straight away they were doing speed running for SM64 there. LOL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Pretty crazy animations they do. XD Watched the Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario 64 and Super Smash Bros. Got straight away they were doing speed running for SM64 there. LOL
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Just Cause 4, man I am so mixed. (We don't have a Just Cause topic in this forum and I dont feel like making one yet... Im still sorting everything out for a "review" of 4)

On one hand, it has gotten me back in to actual gaming, which I have been absent from since my game breaking bug experence with Wolf 2. On the other hand so much was done wrong, the water is flat, and its buggy.

Here is an example of the water:
[Image: C24833228AA3E730BF0E4B5EDECC83F077B4A7E1]
[Image: DF59E96BBA13DDF1D49601136131EBF74732A174]
Uh...I think a ship this large would generate a larger wake...?

[Image: 5333FDEFB76F671A03F8A99A20FCDAB6A3A1B3AC]
Strong Latino Women don't need no gravity keeping them down

[Image: 2D83F1BC18AC625B9DCB343FE7531E6B34D125C6]
Large Ship vs distractable wooden bridge...

[Image: 5C89DFE5999E64A3C4402190B386F8A5BBC37E1E]
This is how a jumbo jet took off....

[Image: F4C9F1E7FFC4F77137E9D4D49D8CAD4087F25A79]
there should be no plane there....let alone that huge ass one.

[Image: 88B1BB9E0AF3CE4F7DDE41F766DDD4EDF5CAEB9F]

[Image: 950970D9910013A01361C9FA9C04D06E4D7D04F6]
Well it seems this airport is adapting to global warming.

[Image: D788DBE1F03D580C7EC308FDCCFDF63E7BD7AF11]
This is how this plane spawned.

here are some bugs I have had:

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
Just Cause 4, man I am so mixed. (We don't have a Just Cause topic in this forum and I dont feel like making one yet... Im still sorting everything out for a "review" of 4)

On one hand, it has gotten me back in to actual gaming, which I have been absent from since my game breaking bug experence with Wolf 2. On the other hand so much was done wrong, the water is flat, and its buggy.

Here is an example of the water:
[Image: C24833228AA3E730BF0E4B5EDECC83F077B4A7E1]
[Image: DF59E96BBA13DDF1D49601136131EBF74732A174]
Uh...I think a ship this large would generate a larger wake...?

[Image: 5333FDEFB76F671A03F8A99A20FCDAB6A3A1B3AC]
Strong Latino Women don't need no gravity keeping them down

[Image: 2D83F1BC18AC625B9DCB343FE7531E6B34D125C6]
Large Ship vs distractable wooden bridge...

[Image: 5C89DFE5999E64A3C4402190B386F8A5BBC37E1E]
This is how a jumbo jet took off....

[Image: F4C9F1E7FFC4F77137E9D4D49D8CAD4087F25A79]
there should be no plane there....let alone that huge ass one.

[Image: 88B1BB9E0AF3CE4F7DDE41F766DDD4EDF5CAEB9F]

[Image: 950970D9910013A01361C9FA9C04D06E4D7D04F6]
Well it seems this airport is adapting to global warming.

[Image: D788DBE1F03D580C7EC308FDCCFDF63E7BD7AF11]
This is how this plane spawned.

here are some bugs I have had:
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So happy that a good game that actually deserved to win GoTY won it, and not an over hyped, overrated game like RDR2.

Well deserved, God of War. Good to see people still prefer complete games over just pretty graphics.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So happy that a good game that actually deserved to win GoTY won it, and not an over hyped, overrated game like RDR2.

Well deserved, God of War. Good to see people still prefer complete games over just pretty graphics.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Thats amaznig, PM! I giggled on seeing those.

*gasp* God of War won? I bought that! I'm no good at it, but I have so much fun playing it! I'm so happy to hear it won.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Thats amaznig, PM! I giggled on seeing those.

*gasp* God of War won? I bought that! I'm no good at it, but I have so much fun playing it! I'm so happy to hear it won.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm glad GoW won. As much as I like RDR2 it was getting tiresome seeing it winning everything it was nominated for and although I've not finished it, as a game I find RDR2 to be lesser than GoW.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I'm glad GoW won. As much as I like RDR2 it was getting tiresome seeing it winning everything it was nominated for and although I've not finished it, as a game I find RDR2 to be lesser than GoW.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I love all the salty RDR2 fans out there. Saying that God of War is trash because the game play sucks.

lol?

RDR2 fans are the last people who can point to another game and call the game play trash. Especially when RDR2 is a shooter with auto-aim by default. Or maybe that's why they saw GoW has trash game play. You actually have to do something to win in GoW, where as in RDR2 you just let auto-aim carry you through.

Or my favorite, they say that GoW only won due to its graphics.

???????????????????????

9.9/10 people who say RDR2 is so great list one thing: Its graphics. These people are so hypocritical that it's hilarious. So GoW is overrated because it's all graphics, but RDR2 is a flawless masterpiece best game ever made in the history of forever... because it has such amazing graphics... :thinkingemoji:

Oh, and as a hilarious bonus, I also saw one person say God of War was garbage because you're supposed to be playing as a god, but you don't one-shot everything.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I love all the salty RDR2 fans out there. Saying that God of War is trash because the game play sucks.

lol?

RDR2 fans are the last people who can point to another game and call the game play trash. Especially when RDR2 is a shooter with auto-aim by default. Or maybe that's why they saw GoW has trash game play. You actually have to do something to win in GoW, where as in RDR2 you just let auto-aim carry you through.

Or my favorite, they say that GoW only won due to its graphics.

???????????????????????

9.9/10 people who say RDR2 is so great list one thing: Its graphics. These people are so hypocritical that it's hilarious. So GoW is overrated because it's all graphics, but RDR2 is a flawless masterpiece best game ever made in the history of forever... because it has such amazing graphics... :thinkingemoji:

Oh, and as a hilarious bonus, I also saw one person say God of War was garbage because you're supposed to be playing as a god, but you don't one-shot everything.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So something I missed today was the news that Bungie and Activision have parted ways with Bungie retaining the rights to Destiny. Surprised Activision would let such a money maker go, but it'll be interesting to see if any practices that were seen in Destiny will remain or not now that Bungie doesn't answer to a publisher for it.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So something I missed today was the news that Bungie and Activision have parted ways with Bungie retaining the rights to Destiny. Surprised Activision would let such a money maker go, but it'll be interesting to see if any practices that were seen in Destiny will remain or not now that Bungie doesn't answer to a publisher for it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Monocle sent me a link yesterday that compiles all of your stats from your PSN account for the year and shows you stuff like how many trophies you earned, total play time, what game you put the most hours into, what genre you put the most hours into, how many days of the year you played and a bunch of other stuff.

According to that, my 'stats' for my PlayStation account for 2018 were:

Quote:Games Played: 33

Most hours: Star Ocean: Till The End of Time [374 hours], Star Ocean: The Last Hope -International- [366 hours], Monster Hunter World [362 hours]

Top Genre: RPG [21 Games, 669 Trophies, 2,295 hours]

Total hours clocked: 2,854 [2,664 hours locally, 190 Plus hours online, 0 hours in VR]

Longest gaming streak: 24 consecutive hours

Days played in 2018: 282/365

Prime gaming hours: Daytime
Prime gaming day: Thursday

Trophies earned: 1,066 [25 Platinum, 76 Gold, 270 Silver, 695 Bronze]

$21.98 saved in sales and discounts

Top Plus game played online: Monster Hunter World [70 hours]

I'm not convinced that the "days played" one is right though. There's no way that I went 83 days in 2018 without playing on my PS3, PS4 or Vita. Even when I went to New York last summer, I still played my Vita every day I was there (though I didn't have my Vita connected to wifi during that time, so perhaps that would make it so those days weren't counted.

Also my total hours played seems pretty low. With over 8,000 hours in a year, I'm pretty sure I put more than 2,800 of them into gaming. Whistle Also I don't know how MonHun is my #1 played online game. I feel like I put a lot more than that into playing Toukiden 2 with Kazan X. Lemuris.

Anyways, it's a pretty neat site and seeing a bunch of random stats like prime gaming hours and prime gaming day is pretty interesting. 25 platinums last year wasn't bad, considering how badly I slacked on them the first six months of the year, paired up with how many games took me several hundred hours to finish (SO4, Mon Hun, SAO: Fatal Bullet, Toukiden 2, SO3). Though I'm going to have to try harder in 2019. Need to set a goal of 50 platinum trophies for this year. Sitting at 2/50 so far for the year... two a month isn't going to cut it. Time to quit my job and become full time homeless gamer.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Monocle sent me a link yesterday that compiles all of your stats from your PSN account for the year and shows you stuff like how many trophies you earned, total play time, what game you put the most hours into, what genre you put the most hours into, how many days of the year you played and a bunch of other stuff.

According to that, my 'stats' for my PlayStation account for 2018 were:

Quote:Games Played: 33

Most hours: Star Ocean: Till The End of Time [374 hours], Star Ocean: The Last Hope -International- [366 hours], Monster Hunter World [362 hours]

Top Genre: RPG [21 Games, 669 Trophies, 2,295 hours]

Total hours clocked: 2,854 [2,664 hours locally, 190 Plus hours online, 0 hours in VR]

Longest gaming streak: 24 consecutive hours

Days played in 2018: 282/365

Prime gaming hours: Daytime
Prime gaming day: Thursday

Trophies earned: 1,066 [25 Platinum, 76 Gold, 270 Silver, 695 Bronze]

$21.98 saved in sales and discounts

Top Plus game played online: Monster Hunter World [70 hours]

I'm not convinced that the "days played" one is right though. There's no way that I went 83 days in 2018 without playing on my PS3, PS4 or Vita. Even when I went to New York last summer, I still played my Vita every day I was there (though I didn't have my Vita connected to wifi during that time, so perhaps that would make it so those days weren't counted.

Also my total hours played seems pretty low. With over 8,000 hours in a year, I'm pretty sure I put more than 2,800 of them into gaming. Whistle Also I don't know how MonHun is my #1 played online game. I feel like I put a lot more than that into playing Toukiden 2 with Kazan X. Lemuris.

Anyways, it's a pretty neat site and seeing a bunch of random stats like prime gaming hours and prime gaming day is pretty interesting. 25 platinums last year wasn't bad, considering how badly I slacked on them the first six months of the year, paired up with how many games took me several hundred hours to finish (SO4, Mon Hun, SAO: Fatal Bullet, Toukiden 2, SO3). Though I'm going to have to try harder in 2019. Need to set a goal of 50 platinum trophies for this year. Sitting at 2/50 so far for the year... two a month isn't going to cut it. Time to quit my job and become full time homeless gamer.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I got a PS4 Pro two weeks ago & moved everything via internet cables from my orig PS4 to the Pro.. And.. OMG do I love it. The Pro is so much better then the original Playstation 4 it's not funny. I bought a 4k tv sometime ago & recently upgraded my PS4; since I play on it the most out of all of my consoles this gen. I'm glad I did, I freaking love it. <3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I got a PS4 Pro two weeks ago & moved everything via internet cables from my orig PS4 to the Pro.. And.. OMG do I love it. The Pro is so much better then the original Playstation 4 it's not funny. I bought a 4k tv sometime ago & recently upgraded my PS4; since I play on it the most out of all of my consoles this gen. I'm glad I did, I freaking love it. <3
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 28th, 2019, 06:52 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I keep forgetting to ask every time I come in here, but what website is it? I'm curious to see what my stats are.

(Mar 5th, 2019, 12:56 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Did you keep the PS4 or did you sell it to go towards the Pro?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 28th, 2019, 06:52 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I keep forgetting to ask every time I come in here, but what website is it? I'm curious to see what my stats are.

(Mar 5th, 2019, 12:56 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
Did you keep the PS4 or did you sell it to go towards the Pro?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As some of you may know, Shira and I are at PAX East this weekend. So far we've played the following games if anyone wants to ask about them:
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
  • Dangerous Driving
  • Rad
  • Katana Zero
  • Super Meat Boy Forever
  • Supermarket Shriek
  • Gato Roboto
  • Heave Ho
  • Phogs
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Enter the Gungeon: A Farewell to Arms
  • Tunic
There are others but they're already released so it's a little redundant to talk about those.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
As some of you may know, Shira and I are at PAX East this weekend. So far we've played the following games if anyone wants to ask about them:
  • Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled
  • Dangerous Driving
  • Rad
  • Katana Zero
  • Super Meat Boy Forever
  • Supermarket Shriek
  • Gato Roboto
  • Heave Ho
  • Phogs
  • Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Enter the Gungeon: A Farewell to Arms
  • Tunic
There are others but they're already released so it's a little redundant to talk about those.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 773 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,908 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface