Phasmophobia | 2024 Roadmap and Beyond...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,533
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 16th, 2022, 04:17 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Shame you wouldn't be able to join, Elite. Yeah, Timezones suck for trying to get people together to play a game when you live in across the ocean.

So I'm thinking 8 PM (9 PM Eastern) would be a good start time if that's okay with you Moon. Not sure who else will want to join, but if you're okay with it, we could just do duos too.
Shira as you know already is interested despite not sharing as such in here. Rolleyes

Also discovered I've not played this game since October 25, 2020. I did not realise it had been that long. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,533 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 16th, 2022, 04:17 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
Shame you wouldn't be able to join, Elite. Yeah, Timezones suck for trying to get people together to play a game when you live in across the ocean.

So I'm thinking 8 PM (9 PM Eastern) would be a good start time if that's okay with you Moon. Not sure who else will want to join, but if you're okay with it, we could just do duos too.
Shira as you know already is interested despite not sharing as such in here. Rolleyes

Also discovered I've not played this game since October 25, 2020. I did not realise it had been that long. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Ah, so you haven't played since the game was still a baby and you could survive hunts by just looping around stuff. You're going to be in for a very fun time when you see what the game is like now. Surviving went from the easiest part of the game to the absolute hardest part of it, haha.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Ah, so you haven't played since the game was still a baby and you could survive hunts by just looping around stuff. You're going to be in for a very fun time when you see what the game is like now. Surviving went from the easiest part of the game to the absolute hardest part of it, haha.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, although I never did any of the looping stuff because I played maybe half a dozen games and so barely even knew how to effectively do a "mission" let alone start cheesing things. XD

Also if you have yet to boot the game, if it hasn't changed you have to do a full tutorial before you can do anything else I think. You might be able to back out of it and then do whatever after, but it's been so long since I had to do it I can't remember. Doh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, although I never did any of the looping stuff because I played maybe half a dozen games and so barely even knew how to effectively do a "mission" let alone start cheesing things. XD

Also if you have yet to boot the game, if it hasn't changed you have to do a full tutorial before you can do anything else I think. You might be able to back out of it and then do whatever after, but it's been so long since I had to do it I can't remember. Doh
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So plan to play this past weekend unfortunately fell through, but anyone up for trying again this coming weekend? I was thinking maybe Sunday morning after I get home from work. Like...10-11 AM Central time? That would be 11-12 PM Eastern and I think... 6-7 PM for Elite, if you would be able to be free at that time. I can't remember if you're six, seven or eight hours ahead of me, haha.

Otherwise I'd be free to try Sunday night again with some peeps.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So plan to play this past weekend unfortunately fell through, but anyone up for trying again this coming weekend? I was thinking maybe Sunday morning after I get home from work. Like...10-11 AM Central time? That would be 11-12 PM Eastern and I think... 6-7 PM for Elite, if you would be able to be free at that time. I can't remember if you're six, seven or eight hours ahead of me, haha.

Otherwise I'd be free to try Sunday night again with some peeps.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
EL should be six hours ahead of you DL since he's five ahead of me, and I'm one ahead of you.

Not sure what I have going on that day but if nothing stops me then I'd be free. Hopefully I don't get a migraine this time. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
EL should be six hours ahead of you DL since he's five ahead of me, and I'm one ahead of you.

Not sure what I have going on that day but if nothing stops me then I'd be free. Hopefully I don't get a migraine this time. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Ah, so that puts him at an awkward time of like 4PM. Damn time zones making it impossible to get everyone together at the same time, haha. Sucks too because I'm basically on an EU time schedule being an overnight worker, so Elite and I match up perfectly fine, but trying to get a time to play with my US friends is a little annoying. Either has to be in the morning or I have to get up super early at night.

Oh well, we'll figure something out. I'm just desperate to finally get to play this game with some friends, so if I have to deprive myself of sleep to get it done, I will!
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Ah, so that puts him at an awkward time of like 4PM. Damn time zones making it impossible to get everyone together at the same time, haha. Sucks too because I'm basically on an EU time schedule being an overnight worker, so Elite and I match up perfectly fine, but trying to get a time to play with my US friends is a little annoying. Either has to be in the morning or I have to get up super early at night.

Oh well, we'll figure something out. I'm just desperate to finally get to play this game with some friends, so if I have to deprive myself of sleep to get it done, I will!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
4PM on a Sunday in England is when the store I worked at that he currently works at closes, so all that would stop him at that time is other commitments. Most businesses aren't allowed to operate past 4PM on a Sunday by law.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
4PM on a Sunday in England is when the store I worked at that he currently works at closes, so all that would stop him at that time is other commitments. Most businesses aren't allowed to operate past 4PM on a Sunday by law.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't usually work Sundays and if I do it's likely to be early morning. Although we're just so happening to be having a dinner out for my Dad's birthday this Sunday at 2PM, I probably won't be able to play, nor Monday morning as I have work then. Noes!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't usually work Sundays and if I do it's likely to be early morning. Although we're just so happening to be having a dinner out for my Dad's birthday this Sunday at 2PM, I probably won't be able to play, nor Monday morning as I have work then. Noes!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 20th, 2022, 08:57 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Monday morning won't work for me currently anyway because I have school from like 9am until 2pm (it's a long class), which is 7pm for you. Of course I'm free in the evening (homework permitting) but I know that won't work for everybody necessarily.

Also, isn't doing Brutal going to be really rough not just because we're all n00bs but also if I recall, don't you have to level up and earn money to buy more tools? Is it even going to be feasible to complete a Brutal mission with starting characters? XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 20th, 2022, 08:57 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Monday morning won't work for me currently anyway because I have school from like 9am until 2pm (it's a long class), which is 7pm for you. Of course I'm free in the evening (homework permitting) but I know that won't work for everybody necessarily.

Also, isn't doing Brutal going to be really rough not just because we're all n00bs but also if I recall, don't you have to level up and earn money to buy more tools? Is it even going to be feasible to complete a Brutal mission with starting characters? XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Brutal? Brutal isn't a difficulty setting unless that happened recently, but Nightmare was the last one added I know of. Isn't it Beginner, Intermediate, Professional, Nightmare? Actually I don't even know if that's the correct first two, but it's something like that. Almost don't mind what difficulty we start in, but hope I can find my headset's mic before then. Why can't I find it still, I've not used it for anything and it's missing! (do have a backup microphone if needed)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Brutal? Brutal isn't a difficulty setting unless that happened recently, but Nightmare was the last one added I know of. Isn't it Beginner, Intermediate, Professional, Nightmare? Actually I don't even know if that's the correct first two, but it's something like that. Almost don't mind what difficulty we start in, but hope I can find my headset's mic before then. Why can't I find it still, I've not used it for anything and it's missing! (do have a backup microphone if needed)
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You're right, Elite. Though irrc, "Beginner" is called "Amateur" instead. But you have to be level 15 to be able to play on Professional and I'm not sure what level to play on Nightmare and it goes based on the host's level, so since it's likely that I would be the host, we'd have to start on the easiest difficulty and work our way up anyways, allowing us to build up some cash for items before we hit Professional, and eventually Nightmare, if we decide we are willing to play on that at all.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You're right, Elite. Though irrc, "Beginner" is called "Amateur" instead. But you have to be level 15 to be able to play on Professional and I'm not sure what level to play on Nightmare and it goes based on the host's level, so since it's likely that I would be the host, we'd have to start on the easiest difficulty and work our way up anyways, allowing us to build up some cash for items before we hit Professional, and eventually Nightmare, if we decide we are willing to play on that at all.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No idea why I thought it was called Brutal difficulty. Maybe just because the idea of Nightmare is that it'll be brutal and the term got stuck in my mind. XD

I can't remember what level I had on my profile but I don't think I reached level 15. I might end up being the first to reach it out of everyone else here though considering that head start, so I could always host if we want to get into Professional sooner than later, unless it requires all players to be level 15 to do it.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
No idea why I thought it was called Brutal difficulty. Maybe just because the idea of Nightmare is that it'll be brutal and the term got stuck in my mind. XD

I can't remember what level I had on my profile but I don't think I reached level 15. I might end up being the first to reach it out of everyone else here though considering that head start, so I could always host if we want to get into Professional sooner than later, unless it requires all players to be level 15 to do it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I honestly don't mind starting at the the lowest difficulty and working up. Even though I watch a ton of Phas, the way Phas is now, it doesn't matter how much you know going into it, it's going to kick brutally kick your ass, so working out way up is probably a good thing, haha. We're going to need the time to learn how to effectively hide/avoid the ghost during hunts.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I honestly don't mind starting at the the lowest difficulty and working up. Even though I watch a ton of Phas, the way Phas is now, it doesn't matter how much you know going into it, it's going to kick brutally kick your ass, so working out way up is probably a good thing, haha. We're going to need the time to learn how to effectively hide/avoid the ghost during hunts.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Man, it changed a lot since I played then. We spent most of our time just trying to find it and then maybe one person would die while everyone else just got away without even bothering to hide if a hunt started.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Man, it changed a lot since I played then. We spent most of our time just trying to find it and then maybe one person would die while everyone else just got away without even bothering to hide if a hunt started.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, you can't just loop the ghost/run in a straight line any more. You actually have to hide and break line-of-sight in order to survive.

Also I'd like to try to get games going this Sunday night again. Say... 7 or 8 PM Central time. Also if someone wants to play, but doesn't have a mic, we could probably make it work as long as 2-3 of us do have mics. We could make do if one person can't use the Spirit Box, but if only one of us could use it, that would make things a bit iffy. Especially if that person were to die early.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yeah, you can't just loop the ghost/run in a straight line any more. You actually have to hide and break line-of-sight in order to survive.

Also I'd like to try to get games going this Sunday night again. Say... 7 or 8 PM Central time. Also if someone wants to play, but doesn't have a mic, we could probably make it work as long as 2-3 of us do have mics. We could make do if one person can't use the Spirit Box, but if only one of us could use it, that would make things a bit iffy. Especially if that person were to die early.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suikoden (Series) | HD Remasters Delayed to 2024 Moonface 9 1,568 Sep 9th, 2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Moonface