Jump Force | Collector's Edition
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Newcomer
XP: 302.03 XP
Pokémon 
... So this is just an uglier, more lacking in content version of J-Stars Victory VS, it seems? The art design is questionable at best, what little gameplay I've seen is mindnumbing... Maybe I'm biased because I only enjoy a grand total of one of the shows this game features, but still.

I'm just going to stick with BB Cross Tag/J-Stars, and Soul Calibur VI/Dead or Alive 6 when they release, I think. This looks like a game to pick up only once all other avenues have been exhausted.
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Newcomer
XP: 302.03 XP
... So this is just an uglier, more lacking in content version of J-Stars Victory VS, it seems? The art design is questionable at best, what little gameplay I've seen is mindnumbing... Maybe I'm biased because I only enjoy a grand total of one of the shows this game features, but still.

I'm just going to stick with BB Cross Tag/J-Stars, and Soul Calibur VI/Dead or Alive 6 when they release, I think. This looks like a game to pick up only once all other avenues have been exhausted.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition | Announced Dragon Lord 14 1,457 06-12-2018, 02:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord