Halloween High Score Challenge
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
HALLOWEEN HIGH SCORE CHALLENGE

Google put out a really cool and cute Halloween game today, which makes it very convenient to use for a high score contest! All you need to do is play the game and then share a screenshot of your high score. You may either PM your screenshot to me, or share it in this thread if you feel confident no one will beat you. Tongue

Click here to play the game!

Participation will be worth one point in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2020 event, and a victory will be worth three points. Scores can be submitted until the event comes to an end, and I will put up an advance notice of it when the time comes.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
HALLOWEEN HIGH SCORE CHALLENGE

Google put out a really cool and cute Halloween game today, which makes it very convenient to use for a high score contest! All you need to do is play the game and then share a screenshot of your high score. You may either PM your screenshot to me, or share it in this thread if you feel confident no one will beat you. Tongue

Click here to play the game!

Participation will be worth one point in our Halloween Birthday Bash 2020 event, and a victory will be worth three points. Scores can be submitted until the event comes to an end, and I will put up an advance notice of it when the time comes.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Here's my score. My right wrist did not enjoy that. XD (it's OK now) If I could've used my left hand with a touch screen I would've slaughtered it. *shot*

[Image: Halloween-doodle-game.png]
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Here's my score. My right wrist did not enjoy that. XD (it's OK now) If I could've used my left hand with a touch screen I would've slaughtered it. *shot*

[Image: Halloween-doodle-game.png]
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's my best score I could get:

[Image: 5nXGF3F.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Here's my best score I could get:

[Image: 5nXGF3F.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halloween High Score Challenge 2023 Moonface 5 403 Nov 13th, 2023, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Halloween Profiles Moonface 1 1,096 Nov 1st, 2021, 01:13 AM
Last Post: Daisy Johnson
  Video-Game Scavenger Hunt - Halloween 2019 Edition Moonface 13 6,836 Nov 17th, 2019, 04:50 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Halloween Birthday Bash Creation Contest Moonface 0 2,072 Oct 29th, 2019, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Halloween Birthday Card 2018 Moonface 5 5,182 Nov 12th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL