Sentimental Objects
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Anything you have sentimental to you? Have you had such things for a long time? Do you take them anywhere you go? ^_^

I have a puppy plushy which I find very meaningful to me since I've had it since I was a baby, which I used to take everywhere when I was younger but now it currently lives on a shelf in my room back at my parents place for safe keeping. I might bring it with me to America one day but it depends on whether it would make me homesick because of all the attachment it has to memories of where I used to live.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Anything you have sentimental to you? Have you had such things for a long time? Do you take them anywhere you go? ^_^

I have a puppy plushy which I find very meaningful to me since I've had it since I was a baby, which I used to take everywhere when I was younger but now it currently lives on a shelf in my room back at my parents place for safe keeping. I might bring it with me to America one day but it depends on whether it would make me homesick because of all the attachment it has to memories of where I used to live.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Half of my possessions seem to fall into this XD

I think the main one is all of my Bionicle figures. I haven't played with those for over a decade now; however, because they were such a major defining part of my childhood, I can't bring myself to part with them.

Also my old schoolwork. I did get rid of some of it (because there are bits I'm not exactly proud of and therefore don't want to hold onto), but I am attached to the bits that were actually good.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Half of my possessions seem to fall into this XD

I think the main one is all of my Bionicle figures. I haven't played with those for over a decade now; however, because they were such a major defining part of my childhood, I can't bring myself to part with them.

Also my old schoolwork. I did get rid of some of it (because there are bits I'm not exactly proud of and therefore don't want to hold onto), but I am attached to the bits that were actually good.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
These are my pride and joy, particularly the one in the middle down front:

[Image: 6fnYjKP.png]

I've lost a fair share of my childhood memories, particularly from plushies that were stolen/lost from me as a young child. This Yoshi is the only thing left from that that I still have and will never let go of.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
These are my pride and joy, particularly the one in the middle down front:

[Image: 6fnYjKP.png]

I've lost a fair share of my childhood memories, particularly from plushies that were stolen/lost from me as a young child. This Yoshi is the only thing left from that that I still have and will never let go of.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I got rid of all my childhood soft toys, well I do have some still but there was a group of them before the ones I currently have. And I regret it, I wish I kept one. The one I'm thinking of was quite large, a white dog sitting with it's legs out and it had black ears. I miss it. If I realised what I did a day or so after I would go back down to the charity shop we took it to and actually buy it back. Not ask for it to be returned even, I would've paid to have it returned to me. I have a similar sized tiger that has somewhat taken it's place but isn't as strong of a sentimental feeling the dog would have been. I also have a much smaller dog also with black ears, but same as the tiger.

Any other objects...perhaps my GBA being my first very own console and first Nintendo console.
Photos of our first pet cat, I have four of them blu-tac'd against one of my notice boards on one of my walls in my bedroom.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I got rid of all my childhood soft toys, well I do have some still but there was a group of them before the ones I currently have. And I regret it, I wish I kept one. The one I'm thinking of was quite large, a white dog sitting with it's legs out and it had black ears. I miss it. If I realised what I did a day or so after I would go back down to the charity shop we took it to and actually buy it back. Not ask for it to be returned even, I would've paid to have it returned to me. I have a similar sized tiger that has somewhat taken it's place but isn't as strong of a sentimental feeling the dog would have been. I also have a much smaller dog also with black ears, but same as the tiger.

Any other objects...perhaps my GBA being my first very own console and first Nintendo console.
Photos of our first pet cat, I have four of them blu-tac'd against one of my notice boards on one of my walls in my bedroom.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I miss a lot of things I've gotten rid of from my childhood through the years and have slowly been trying to find replacements for them. So yeah, I'm a sentimental person who values items a lot (since they attach a good memory to them most of the time).
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I miss a lot of things I've gotten rid of from my childhood through the years and have slowly been trying to find replacements for them. So yeah, I'm a sentimental person who values items a lot (since they attach a good memory to them most of the time).