Badly Explain A Plot
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 7th, 2020, 10:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Gotta be a Tomb Raider game, surely. Just not enough to tell which one, erm 2? Well one of the early ones anyway. Ah, you left the answer.
Mostly the first game since it has minimal human enemies. I left the answer since I figured people can write their guess and then see after if they were correct, or if they don't know they can see what it was.

(Dec 10th, 2020, 05:42 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
A military state hires child soldiers to fight and assassinate other soldiers (child and adult alike) in order to maintain peace in the world. This story is about one kid who, as an orphan, was entrusted with the country's mass weapon of war.
Surely Metal Gear Solid? Probably wrong but it feels like something that series would cover as a subject.

Boy fights his dad to spend five minutes with his mother before dying and doing it all again.
Answer: Hades
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,619 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Dec 7th, 2020, 10:03 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Gotta be a Tomb Raider game, surely. Just not enough to tell which one, erm 2? Well one of the early ones anyway. Ah, you left the answer.
Mostly the first game since it has minimal human enemies. I left the answer since I figured people can write their guess and then see after if they were correct, or if they don't know they can see what it was.

(Dec 10th, 2020, 05:42 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
A military state hires child soldiers to fight and assassinate other soldiers (child and adult alike) in order to maintain peace in the world. This story is about one kid who, as an orphan, was entrusted with the country's mass weapon of war.
Surely Metal Gear Solid? Probably wrong but it feels like something that series would cover as a subject.

Boy fights his dad to spend five minutes with his mother before dying and doing it all again.
Answer: Hades
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Damn, I rolled over the spoiler by accident and got the answer before I even read the plot LOL

Also you are incorrect with your guess. I'm gonna see if anyone else can guess first before I give it away. I'll hint that it's an anime/manga. Wink

Young child leaves the comfort of their home to venture the world to do scientific field research for an old veteran and beats up many other children and adults alike along the way.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Damn, I rolled over the spoiler by accident and got the answer before I even read the plot LOL

Also you are incorrect with your guess. I'm gonna see if anyone else can guess first before I give it away. I'll hint that it's an anime/manga. Wink

Young child leaves the comfort of their home to venture the world to do scientific field research for an old veteran and beats up many other children and adults alike along the way.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I went over the spoiler too, but I had no idea although I should've known by the latter part of Moony's.

Not sure what yours @ShiraNoMai was from last page, but the above one I feel is a Pokémon game, but there's no mention of creatures and you don't really beat up people, but that might be poorly explained as we're doing. XD

Unknown being enters a labyrinth to collect types of items but the labyrinth is haunted.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I went over the spoiler too, but I had no idea although I should've known by the latter part of Moony's.

Not sure what yours @ShiraNoMai was from last page, but the above one I feel is a Pokémon game, but there's no mention of creatures and you don't really beat up people, but that might be poorly explained as we're doing. XD

Unknown being enters a labyrinth to collect types of items but the labyrinth is haunted.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was trying to avoid the use of the term "creatures" or "collecting" as such since that'd be too obvious for me. I'm having a lot of fun being obscure with my explanations, and I really got away with explaining Naruto's plot really badly apparently ROFL

Ooh that's a tough one, EL. It could be so many things XD

Rich boy doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with a figurative robot so he ventures toward the poorest neighborhood in the "free-est" country in the world to find someone worth that role.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I was trying to avoid the use of the term "creatures" or "collecting" as such since that'd be too obvious for me. I'm having a lot of fun being obscure with my explanations, and I really got away with explaining Naruto's plot really badly apparently ROFL

Ooh that's a tough one, EL. It could be so many things XD

Rich boy doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with a figurative robot so he ventures toward the poorest neighborhood in the "free-est" country in the world to find someone worth that role.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 27th, 2020, 07:11 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
This is so obviously Coming to America because we watched that recently and it fits this too well. XD

A trained agent has to stop an ex-agent from killing his retired handler.
Answer: Skyfall

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 27th, 2020, 07:11 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
This is so obviously Coming to America because we watched that recently and it fits this too well. XD

A trained agent has to stop an ex-agent from killing his retired handler.
Answer: Skyfall
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh I guessed right! Cute and clever, although my first instinct was Hitman when I saw the word "agent" ROFL

A super ghost man plotted this whole show's existence down to the relationships, births and deaths of characters, to push his ultimate plan of becoming ultimate ghost overlord.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ooh I guessed right! Cute and clever, although my first instinct was Hitman when I saw the word "agent" ROFL

A super ghost man plotted this whole show's existence down to the relationships, births and deaths of characters, to push his ultimate plan of becoming ultimate ghost overlord.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Well if I said spy it would've given it away even more so I went with agent. Tongue
It has to be Bleach. I'm not sure if you're referencing Aizen or Yhwach though. XD

A man awakes in his underwear and uses the powers of an iPad and his dead friends to save the kingdom.
Answer: Breath of the Wild

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Well if I said spy it would've given it away even more so I went with agent. Tongue
It has to be Bleach. I'm not sure if you're referencing Aizen or Yhwach though. XD

A man awakes in his underwear and uses the powers of an iPad and his dead friends to save the kingdom.
Answer: Breath of the Wild
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Man I'm bad, couldn't get Moony's last two or Shira's one before Bleach.

Human/abomination lives their life happily until their heart is viciously torn out, yet they continue to live and must either retrieve their heart or become king of the land, then further decide to either become the very thing that ripped their heart out or guardian of the world.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Man I'm bad, couldn't get Moony's last two or Shira's one before Bleach.

Human/abomination lives their life happily until their heart is viciously torn out, yet they continue to live and must either retrieve their heart or become king of the land, then further decide to either become the very thing that ripped their heart out or guardian of the world.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I want to guess Dragon's Dogma but only because I can't think of anything else you know of that might come close to what you described. XD

A young child strives to become the very best using enslaved animals.
Answer: Basically anything Pokémon whether it's the show or most mainline games.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I want to guess Dragon's Dogma but only because I can't think of anything else you know of that might come close to what you described. XD

A young child strives to become the very best using enslaved animals.
Answer: Basically anything Pokémon whether it's the show or most mainline games.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I saw this on social media but I loved it so much I need to share it:

An American man stops an Armenian man from drinking tree sap.
Answer: Uncharted 2

Here's my own one I also wanted to share I just thought of:

A boy's school field trip is disrupted by a man wearing a goldfish bowl on his head.
Answer: Spider-Man: Far From Home

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I saw this on social media but I loved it so much I need to share it:

An American man stops an Armenian man from drinking tree sap.
Answer: Uncharted 2

Here's my own one I also wanted to share I just thought of:

A boy's school field trip is disrupted by a man wearing a goldfish bowl on his head.
Answer: Spider-Man: Far From Home
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't confirm my above on but yes, that is Dragon's Dogma. I do prefer the short and sweet versions instead of slightly long-winded plots, so I'll try one now. I couldn't guess the new ones though.

A family really can't stand each other, yet bring the whole world into their mess.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I didn't confirm my above on but yes, that is Dragon's Dogma. I do prefer the short and sweet versions instead of slightly long-winded plots, so I'll try one now. I couldn't guess the new ones though.

A family really can't stand each other, yet bring the whole world into their mess.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: That one has to be Tekken right? XD

A teenage boy gets stabbed by a dead girl as part of his new job initiation and proceeds to be better at it than anyone in the society she comes from that specializes in the job.
Answer: Bleach

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: That one has to be Tekken right? XD

A teenage boy gets stabbed by a dead girl as part of his new job initiation and proceeds to be better at it than anyone in the society she comes from that specializes in the job.
Answer: Bleach
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, and phew, I got your one correct this time.

Digger dreams of a higher place, ends up going into space and grows huge. I mean, BEYOND HUGE.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, and phew, I got your one correct this time.

Digger dreams of a higher place, ends up going into space and grows huge. I mean, BEYOND HUGE.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 8th, 2022, 11:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I want to say Gurren but I don't recall any of the characters getting big. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 8th, 2022, 11:22 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
I want to say Gurren but I don't recall any of the characters getting big. ROFL
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The apocalypse happens, so go out there and find a reason to punch God in his stupid face!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The apocalypse happens, so go out there and find a reason to punch God in his stupid face!