Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Woke up this morning with back pain, as has been happening for a couple weeks. I then near immediately threw up, which I'm reasonably certain is linked to the ibuprofen I took at the start of my "cracked ribs painkiller" journey (I haven't taken it for a couple weeks now; Naproxen for me plz). Oh, and the throwing up happened after I took my meds, so that's a good thing. My day has been going great so far, and it's not even noon!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Woke up this morning with back pain, as has been happening for a couple weeks. I then near immediately threw up, which I'm reasonably certain is linked to the ibuprofen I took at the start of my "cracked ribs painkiller" journey (I haven't taken it for a couple weeks now; Naproxen for me plz). Oh, and the throwing up happened after I took my meds, so that's a good thing. My day has been going great so far, and it's not even noon!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 1st, 2024, 05:51 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Man has it really been weeks since that car accident? Time flies so quickly. x.x
If you think it's the ibuprofen the only thing I could think of that it would do is cause stomach ulcers/bleeding which could lead in turn to throwing up, but wouldn't that cause your stomach to feel like it's on fire? Unsure
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 1st, 2024, 05:51 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
Man has it really been weeks since that car accident? Time flies so quickly. x.x
If you think it's the ibuprofen the only thing I could think of that it would do is cause stomach ulcers/bleeding which could lead in turn to throwing up, but wouldn't that cause your stomach to feel like it's on fire? Unsure
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : That's great! But dang how many courses left until you're done with Uni? XD

@Maniakkid25 : Yeesh, keep soldiering on there Maniak. I wanted to simply say hope you get better but it's broken bones which I can tell is a bitch and that's putting it lightly. So I'll hope it's not too long for you to be on the better side of the treatment/healing.

My day was OK I guess. Work's been weird with delivery with us not having much stock apart from some lines so after doing full counts twice this week we're wondering how much is going to come in all of a sudden. Ah well. Have to work Sunday yet again but it is what it is.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Moonface : That's great! But dang how many courses left until you're done with Uni? XD

@Maniakkid25 : Yeesh, keep soldiering on there Maniak. I wanted to simply say hope you get better but it's broken bones which I can tell is a bitch and that's putting it lightly. So I'll hope it's not too long for you to be on the better side of the treatment/healing.

My day was OK I guess. Work's been weird with delivery with us not having much stock apart from some lines so after doing full counts twice this week we're wondering how much is going to come in all of a sudden. Ah well. Have to work Sunday yet again but it is what it is.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Mar 1st, 2024, 06:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It should, but for some reason it's not. I know what it would feel like, however, because of the intimate experience I got with it Freshman year! So, you know, good news, I guess?
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 

It should, but for some reason it's not. I know what it would feel like, however, because of the intimate experience I got with it Freshman year! So, you know, good news, I guess?
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My week hasn't been great so far.

I had a nasty cold last weekend - and by Monday, I was still unwell, so I couldn't come into work. That was rather annoying, since it was my new boss's first day at work, and I was looking forward to seeing him. But of course, I really didn't want to start by giving him any diseases Tongue . Fortunately, I felt better on Tuesday, so I went in then - and found that he'd brought in cupcakes for all of us Smile !

But then, on Tuesday night, things took a turn for the worse. As I was cleaning my teeth before going to bed, one of my teeth broke. It was quite startling when it happened - and I got pretty anxious about how it would affect my ability to eat my meals. Fortunately, it ended up not being too bad: I got a bit of discomfort when I had cold food and drinks, but it was otherwise tolerable. Nevertheless, I knew I had to book a dentist appointment immediately - and I had that today. They weren't able to fix it entirely - I'll need another follow-up appointment in April - but for now, at least I once again have something resembling a tooth Smile .

I just hope next week is better!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My week hasn't been great so far.

I had a nasty cold last weekend - and by Monday, I was still unwell, so I couldn't come into work. That was rather annoying, since it was my new boss's first day at work, and I was looking forward to seeing him. But of course, I really didn't want to start by giving him any diseases Tongue . Fortunately, I felt better on Tuesday, so I went in then - and found that he'd brought in cupcakes for all of us Smile !

But then, on Tuesday night, things took a turn for the worse. As I was cleaning my teeth before going to bed, one of my teeth broke. It was quite startling when it happened - and I got pretty anxious about how it would affect my ability to eat my meals. Fortunately, it ended up not being too bad: I got a bit of discomfort when I had cold food and drinks, but it was otherwise tolerable. Nevertheless, I knew I had to book a dentist appointment immediately - and I had that today. They weren't able to fix it entirely - I'll need another follow-up appointment in April - but for now, at least I once again have something resembling a tooth Smile .

I just hope next week is better!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh no, a broken tooth! I'm watching the days near my routine appointment which will be on Tuesday, yay. Where do the 6 months go so quickly? Not that I hate the dentist, but darn unfortunately it won't be £2 like last time (a mistake on their part on the appointment before that one). XD

Mother's Day flowers, deja vu of Valentines, hoorah. Pumping in so many flowers, we've had about 30 or so pallets worth, hoping no more tomorrow so we can just get rid of what's left. =___=
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh no, a broken tooth! I'm watching the days near my routine appointment which will be on Tuesday, yay. Where do the 6 months go so quickly? Not that I hate the dentist, but darn unfortunately it won't be £2 like last time (a mistake on their part on the appointment before that one). XD

Mother's Day flowers, deja vu of Valentines, hoorah. Pumping in so many flowers, we've had about 30 or so pallets worth, hoping no more tomorrow so we can just get rid of what's left. =___=
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 1st, 2024, 06:44 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
No idea currently because I don't even know where to find a list of the classes I need to take as an upperclassman. I'll probably find out on Friday when I see an advisor to get my student classification changed to upperclassman so I can sign up for the classes.

(Mar 2nd, 2024, 04:49 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

So did you ever find out what the actual cause was for throwing up since it wasn't what I speculated? Unsure

(Mar 9th, 2024, 12:15 AM)Kyng Wrote:
But then, on Tuesday night, things took a turn for the worse. As I was cleaning my teeth before going to bed, one of my teeth broke.
AGH, AGH, NOPE NOPE NOPE! Never have I wanted to delete a post that breaks zero rules as much as this one from how it makes my skin crawl. x.x
Part of me wants to ask more but I know I'll regret it so I'm gonna hold my tongue and just say that at least for how horrible this is that it sounds like the end result isn't remotely as bad.
I'm gonna go find pictures of fluffy kittens to cleanse my mind now of the nightmare fuel you have brought upon it. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 1st, 2024, 06:44 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
No idea currently because I don't even know where to find a list of the classes I need to take as an upperclassman. I'll probably find out on Friday when I see an advisor to get my student classification changed to upperclassman so I can sign up for the classes.

(Mar 2nd, 2024, 04:49 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

So did you ever find out what the actual cause was for throwing up since it wasn't what I speculated? Unsure

(Mar 9th, 2024, 12:15 AM)Kyng Wrote:
But then, on Tuesday night, things took a turn for the worse. As I was cleaning my teeth before going to bed, one of my teeth broke.
AGH, AGH, NOPE NOPE NOPE! Never have I wanted to delete a post that breaks zero rules as much as this one from how it makes my skin crawl. x.x
Part of me wants to ask more but I know I'll regret it so I'm gonna hold my tongue and just say that at least for how horrible this is that it sounds like the end result isn't remotely as bad.
I'm gonna go find pictures of fluffy kittens to cleanse my mind now of the nightmare fuel you have brought upon it. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I had a good 5-6 days away from work/internet/videogames. Still have this weekend off work too but back home now. I was originally meant to spend 4 days away but got extended a bit for certain reasons, nothing bad. Played Scrabble, bowling, walked at the coast in OK weather as me and a friend do usually when we hang out, just a longer time to stuff, plus my dad and sister joined us at the end today. Came home to see Dragon's Dogma 2 arrived, so got that to play now while also juggling the games I have on the go too, plus all the stuff that's coming up with work and my small bedroom finally getting stripped, decorated and such after Easter's over.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I had a good 5-6 days away from work/internet/videogames. Still have this weekend off work too but back home now. I was originally meant to spend 4 days away but got extended a bit for certain reasons, nothing bad. Played Scrabble, bowling, walked at the coast in OK weather as me and a friend do usually when we hang out, just a longer time to stuff, plus my dad and sister joined us at the end today. Came home to see Dragon's Dogma 2 arrived, so got that to play now while also juggling the games I have on the go too, plus all the stuff that's coming up with work and my small bedroom finally getting stripped, decorated and such after Easter's over.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Whereabouts did you go to @Mr EliteL?

Eh, may as well mention my day while I'm here. My job is just becoming steadily more frustrating at how it insists on running with such a bare minimum of people that both me and my coworker have had to cover multiple shifts/job roles this week once again. My freezer is so backed up with stock that there's items I know are in there that have been empty on the sales floor for almost two weeks now, but it's impossible to ever catch up and deal with those things when I come in every weekend to my coworker having been entirely off the department for the two days prior to my shift. Hmph

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Whereabouts did you go to @Mr EliteL?

Eh, may as well mention my day while I'm here. My job is just becoming steadily more frustrating at how it insists on running with such a bare minimum of people that both me and my coworker have had to cover multiple shifts/job roles this week once again. My freezer is so backed up with stock that there's items I know are in there that have been empty on the sales floor for almost two weeks now, but it's impossible to ever catch up and deal with those things when I come in every weekend to my coworker having been entirely off the department for the two days prior to my shift. Hmph
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That sounds like a nice time, EL. Sometimes just detaching yourself like that is good for the mental.

My favorite part about that story, Moony, is they still intend on cutting hours for when summer encroaches Suffer
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
That sounds like a nice time, EL. Sometimes just detaching yourself like that is good for the mental.

My favorite part about that story, Moony, is they still intend on cutting hours for when summer encroaches Suffer
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Went to my friend's place in Colchester, walk was in Frinton, the short version.

My day wasn't as good yesterday as I had a stomach ache the made not eat until dinner time, and today I have a cold coming so yay. At least I have only one shift then another two days off, then 3 days in then 4 days off again but in the middle/latter of the 4 days will be my bedroom being cleared and stripped. Hope my cold doesn't progress into something worse.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Went to my friend's place in Colchester, walk was in Frinton, the short version.

My day wasn't as good yesterday as I had a stomach ache the made not eat until dinner time, and today I have a cold coming so yay. At least I have only one shift then another two days off, then 3 days in then 4 days off again but in the middle/latter of the 4 days will be my bedroom being cleared and stripped. Hope my cold doesn't progress into something worse.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had someone call me the f slur today and question how much of a man I am because I jokingly called a male co-worker "babe" within earshot of them lmao. ROFL Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had someone call me the f slur today and question how much of a man I am because I jokingly called a male co-worker "babe" within earshot of them lmao. ROFL Rolleyes
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'd say I can't believe there are still people out there that would just unfilteringly say the f-slur in full completely unprompted like that, but it also came from an old man so I suppose that makes that easier to digest.

Hope your body fights it off quick, EL! Drinks some OJ or down a bunch of Zinc tablets!

Days are very odd since I've decided to go forward with a life-altering decision I'll be making on Friday, but it will be for the better. Increasing guilt as the days go on, though LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'd say I can't believe there are still people out there that would just unfilteringly say the f-slur in full completely unprompted like that, but it also came from an old man so I suppose that makes that easier to digest.

Hope your body fights it off quick, EL! Drinks some OJ or down a bunch of Zinc tablets!

Days are very odd since I've decided to go forward with a life-altering decision I'll be making on Friday, but it will be for the better. Increasing guilt as the days go on, though LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 2,801 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,232 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,304 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 5,961 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface