How Was Your Day/Week?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 8th, 2022, 11:09 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Awesome your weekend was great you two! Glad AEW looks much better than WWE and you got experience a full night live. I saw on their YouTube page of the matches seemed to be on on the 6th and there was some familiar faces for Moony to see perform, plus new of course. The atmosphere must've been through the roof, and the audience were getting into it all too, right? Grin
Yeah, these were the wrestlers I recognised from other WWE that have jumped ship:
  • Chris Jericho
  • Keith Lee
  • Christian
  • Matt Hardy
  • Sting
  • Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson in AEW)
  • Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley in AEW)
  • Malakai Black
  • Buddy Murphy
  • Erick Rowan (Erick Redbeard in AEW)
  • CM Punk
  • Adam Cole
  • William Regal (he officially debuted as part of AEW at this show unannounced and unspoiled)
The atmosphere was absolutely insane. Regal's reveal alone sent the crowd fucking crazy and if you want to hear it I suggest finding fan footage, since the official footage doesn't pick it up as well since the feed is focused on keeping the ring action audible over the crowd so the latter sounds muted I think compared to how I heard it live. I would like to see if we appear in any shots of the crowd but everything so far is too low quality to pick out details, especially with how compression screws with really dark lighting.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,538 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 8th, 2022, 11:09 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Awesome your weekend was great you two! Glad AEW looks much better than WWE and you got experience a full night live. I saw on their YouTube page of the matches seemed to be on on the 6th and there was some familiar faces for Moony to see perform, plus new of course. The atmosphere must've been through the roof, and the audience were getting into it all too, right? Grin
Yeah, these were the wrestlers I recognised from other WWE that have jumped ship:
  • Chris Jericho
  • Keith Lee
  • Christian
  • Matt Hardy
  • Sting
  • Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson in AEW)
  • Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley in AEW)
  • Malakai Black
  • Buddy Murphy
  • Erick Rowan (Erick Redbeard in AEW)
  • CM Punk
  • Adam Cole
  • William Regal (he officially debuted as part of AEW at this show unannounced and unspoiled)
The atmosphere was absolutely insane. Regal's reveal alone sent the crowd fucking crazy and if you want to hear it I suggest finding fan footage, since the official footage doesn't pick it up as well since the feed is focused on keeping the ring action audible over the crowd so the latter sounds muted I think compared to how I heard it live. I would like to see if we appear in any shots of the crowd but everything so far is too low quality to pick out details, especially with how compression screws with really dark lighting.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I knew about most but Keith Lee, Erik Rowan, never knew about Buddy Murphy and obviously not Regal which I must have to see that debut. To have a debut when you went to watch live must've been a treat and the reaction, oh man. I've seen Punk's, Adam Cole's and Bryan's debut which all looked nuts. XD

Day has been fine, horrible trying to get to sleep last night thanks to my cold and sore throat. It's still hanging on after a long week but I was definitely worse Sun/Mon. I can deal with it fine during the day, trying to sleep is a pain though even with stuff to help.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I knew about most but Keith Lee, Erik Rowan, never knew about Buddy Murphy and obviously not Regal which I must have to see that debut. To have a debut when you went to watch live must've been a treat and the reaction, oh man. I've seen Punk's, Adam Cole's and Bryan's debut which all looked nuts. XD

Day has been fine, horrible trying to get to sleep last night thanks to my cold and sore throat. It's still hanging on after a long week but I was definitely worse Sun/Mon. I can deal with it fine during the day, trying to sleep is a pain though even with stuff to help.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Yeah, it didn't surprise me to see a debut from someone because AEW has a track record of doing it at PPV events (and last night they had Jeff Hardy debut) but it was a surprise to see it be Regal. Also here's a photo of the ring from where I was sitting without any zoom:

[Image: i5QKuVl.jpeg]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Yeah, it didn't surprise me to see a debut from someone because AEW has a track record of doing it at PPV events (and last night they had Jeff Hardy debut) but it was a surprise to see it be Regal. Also here's a photo of the ring from where I was sitting without any zoom:

[Image: i5QKuVl.jpeg]
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, this week has sucked so far, actually. Monday, I had to prep for a colonoscopy. Tuesday was said procedure. Wednesday, I got called for a later shift, which is good because I woke up shivering like I was in a freezer despite feeling hot (wasn't running a fever, though; we checked). Oh, and then it turned out that the reason they needed me to move my shift was because they needed me to do EVERYTHING! So, yeah, so far, pretty terrible!
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, this week has sucked so far, actually. Monday, I had to prep for a colonoscopy. Tuesday was said procedure. Wednesday, I got called for a later shift, which is good because I woke up shivering like I was in a freezer despite feeling hot (wasn't running a fever, though; we checked). Oh, and then it turned out that the reason they needed me to move my shift was because they needed me to do EVERYTHING! So, yeah, so far, pretty terrible!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Just saw a few entrances from the night, does this one catch you? I'm not sure what you wore but can't make out a face, OK the quality isn't great but still can't tell where about you are in the middle section from your pic. Perhaps the angle just isn't correct enough? This guy is closer to the front and on the opposite side.
Also I checked out Regal's and Jeff's. Great Jeff is now in AEW and with their old Hardy theme song to boot, awesome!

@Maniakkid25 : Oof that day and well first half of the week definitely isn't great. Hope the other half of the week is better for you.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Just saw a few entrances from the night, does this one catch you? I'm not sure what you wore but can't make out a face, OK the quality isn't great but still can't tell where about you are in the middle section from your pic. Perhaps the angle just isn't correct enough? This guy is closer to the front and on the opposite side.
Also I checked out Regal's and Jeff's. Great Jeff is now in AEW and with their old Hardy theme song to boot, awesome!

@Maniakkid25 : Oof that day and well first half of the week definitely isn't great. Hope the other half of the week is better for you.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I would definitely be in frame at around the 2:34 mark but the quality isn't high enough for me to pick us out. I've found one photo so far that barely gets @ShiraNoMai in shot which is this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/c...a_counter/

If you look directly above the hair of the guy who is upside down, right by where his shoulder is you can see Shira with her Yoshi mask. I would be to the left of her from this angle so I'm hidden behind the guys body.

@Maniakkid25: Oof, that's something I hope to never have or at least any time soon. I hope everything is okay!

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I would definitely be in frame at around the 2:34 mark but the quality isn't high enough for me to pick us out. I've found one photo so far that barely gets @ShiraNoMai in shot which is this one: https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/c...a_counter/

If you look directly above the hair of the guy who is upside down, right by where his shoulder is you can see Shira with her Yoshi mask. I would be to the left of her from this angle so I'm hidden behind the guys body.

@Maniakkid25: Oof, that's something I hope to never have or at least any time soon. I hope everything is okay!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been having a rough few days mentally to the point of reaching a really bad state today, so I'm going to the mall in the hopes that going out somewhere new will at least help me unwind a bit. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Been having a rough few days mentally to the point of reaching a really bad state today, so I'm going to the mall in the hopes that going out somewhere new will at least help me unwind a bit. Eh
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Spoiler: it worked Smile (at least, I hope it did)

Been falling off a little and losing my way since my illness came about; therapy this week seems to be starting me back on the right path again, and so far so good on it. Just looking to get back on track cuz I hate when things rain, they pour.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Spoiler: it worked Smile (at least, I hope it did)

Been falling off a little and losing my way since my illness came about; therapy this week seems to be starting me back on the right path again, and so far so good on it. Just looking to get back on track cuz I hate when things rain, they pour.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been almost a weeks since, but hope this past week has been better for you, Shira.

Yay, what fun week I had. Well went OK to oh crap we're losing two colleagues to "Oh whoops! I let a customer leave with work equipment" which was a scanner for items/barcodes). I....was filling stock and the guy asked if he could take the cardboard box trays I had on my dolly, we're allowed to do that so I said yes whilst continuing to fill shelves, without realising the gun was in one of them boxes. You'd think the guy would come back after feeling some weight to the empty boxes, but nope. It was too late, did run around the whole store to see if I could find him but he left in the direction of the doors leading out of the store, so I assumed he went out immediately after. Luckily the gun was part of the old set that all had been decommissioned, but that one hadn't yet so we kept it. Hope it returns but I have a feeling it won't, and if it does not back to our department. XD If I'm screwed though, whatever.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been almost a weeks since, but hope this past week has been better for you, Shira.

Yay, what fun week I had. Well went OK to oh crap we're losing two colleagues to "Oh whoops! I let a customer leave with work equipment" which was a scanner for items/barcodes). I....was filling stock and the guy asked if he could take the cardboard box trays I had on my dolly, we're allowed to do that so I said yes whilst continuing to fill shelves, without realising the gun was in one of them boxes. You'd think the guy would come back after feeling some weight to the empty boxes, but nope. It was too late, did run around the whole store to see if I could find him but he left in the direction of the doors leading out of the store, so I assumed he went out immediately after. Luckily the gun was part of the old set that all had been decommissioned, but that one hadn't yet so we kept it. Hope it returns but I have a feeling it won't, and if it does not back to our department. XD If I'm screwed though, whatever.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, actually! I just started off my week today quite strong with a new schedule: getting to work an hour earlier than I've been so I can leave an hour earlier, which leaves more time for gym/house chores/time with Moony. So far so good, hoping to continue the trend. Smile

Oh god. Well, I'm sure it's fine. It's not like you gave them access to the safe or anything. Not sure what they can even do with that thing anyway, don't you need code access to it to operate? You'll be fine. Just explain yourself to your manager as soon as possible. Lessens the fall if something were to ever happen (which probably won't but, it'll cover your ass regardless)
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes, actually! I just started off my week today quite strong with a new schedule: getting to work an hour earlier than I've been so I can leave an hour earlier, which leaves more time for gym/house chores/time with Moony. So far so good, hoping to continue the trend. Smile

Oh god. Well, I'm sure it's fine. It's not like you gave them access to the safe or anything. Not sure what they can even do with that thing anyway, don't you need code access to it to operate? You'll be fine. Just explain yourself to your manager as soon as possible. Lessens the fall if something were to ever happen (which probably won't but, it'll cover your ass regardless)
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, that's good then!

The gun was returned, and luckily to our department so only us and a customer service colleague knew about it. We've basically been keeping it from other people anyway because we couldn't function on only 2 guns if there were more than two in, which happened often. XD

Got my haircut today and really am doing something different with it as I had been growing it but didn't know what to do, but now I....do. Well, for a while at least, and while I do have the hair to use. LOL

Also received a new phone today that I ordered. A Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro, which I decided to get finally to replace my old one. Still intend to use the old one though, perhaps for work or whatever. The new should also be able to play Genshin, won't be my main source to play that on though, just to both try the mobile version and to use for brief moments, not long plays. Also will only use my F2P account on that too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah, that's good then!

The gun was returned, and luckily to our department so only us and a customer service colleague knew about it. We've basically been keeping it from other people anyway because we couldn't function on only 2 guns if there were more than two in, which happened often. XD

Got my haircut today and really am doing something different with it as I had been growing it but didn't know what to do, but now I....do. Well, for a while at least, and while I do have the hair to use. LOL

Also received a new phone today that I ordered. A Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro, which I decided to get finally to replace my old one. Still intend to use the old one though, perhaps for work or whatever. The new should also be able to play Genshin, won't be my main source to play that on though, just to both try the mobile version and to use for brief moments, not long plays. Also will only use my F2P account on that too.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I've never heard of that brand before. Is it one of those cheaper* brands that give most of the basic stuff of a smartphone with none of the bells and whistles of the bigger brands?
*by cheaper I don't mean it's a piece of trash, just cheaper compared to the likes of Samsung and whatnot.

My week has been okay. Got really frustrated yesterday because I couldn't come up with any ideas for a project due tonight, but fortunately @ShiraNoMai helped me out and I managed to put something together. I finished laying down my paint just now and once it dries I just need to peel up all the tape and it should be finished, I hope. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I've never heard of that brand before. Is it one of those cheaper* brands that give most of the basic stuff of a smartphone with none of the bells and whistles of the bigger brands?
*by cheaper I don't mean it's a piece of trash, just cheaper compared to the likes of Samsung and whatnot.

My week has been okay. Got really frustrated yesterday because I couldn't come up with any ideas for a project due tonight, but fortunately @ShiraNoMai helped me out and I managed to put something together. I finished laying down my paint just now and once it dries I just need to peel up all the tape and it should be finished, I hope. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Supportive significant others, you love to see it. [/self-tout]

On our way back from dinner the other evening, we rounded the bend on the street outside our little community and noticed something in the road. Initially thought it was someone's loose bag or something, but as it got closer, I realized it was a petrified Possum. I quickly swerved out of the way and around it, and pulled over to the side we turn into to strongly consider moving it because it was 100% guaranteed to be hit otherwise. I don't think I could've gone to bed that night knowing I could've saved it. Moony gets out of the car and gets the beach towel we have in my trunk to see if we could pick it up to move. Unfortunately, being petrified, it was solid stone. As Moony tried many methods of moving it (it was also hurt/bleeding in the face), cars began to come through and since Moony had a phone light, they could easily see him and were moving out of the way. Eventually we swept the little guy from under its feet and dragged it to the curb, where it finally unfroze and scurried off into the wilderness, guaranteeing its safety for at least the night. Threw out the towel cuz there was no way I was putting that diseased rag into my washing machine. LOL But we saved the poor thing's life and it felt great to do so. It wasn't happy with us while dealing with it (it was making me exceptionally nervous cuz there was a high chance of rabies or other disease if it chose to bite Moony) but I'm sure it was grateful we came to its rescue in the end. Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Supportive significant others, you love to see it. [/self-tout]

On our way back from dinner the other evening, we rounded the bend on the street outside our little community and noticed something in the road. Initially thought it was someone's loose bag or something, but as it got closer, I realized it was a petrified Possum. I quickly swerved out of the way and around it, and pulled over to the side we turn into to strongly consider moving it because it was 100% guaranteed to be hit otherwise. I don't think I could've gone to bed that night knowing I could've saved it. Moony gets out of the car and gets the beach towel we have in my trunk to see if we could pick it up to move. Unfortunately, being petrified, it was solid stone. As Moony tried many methods of moving it (it was also hurt/bleeding in the face), cars began to come through and since Moony had a phone light, they could easily see him and were moving out of the way. Eventually we swept the little guy from under its feet and dragged it to the curb, where it finally unfroze and scurried off into the wilderness, guaranteeing its safety for at least the night. Threw out the towel cuz there was no way I was putting that diseased rag into my washing machine. LOL But we saved the poor thing's life and it felt great to do so. It wasn't happy with us while dealing with it (it was making me exceptionally nervous cuz there was a high chance of rabies or other disease if it chose to bite Moony) but I'm sure it was grateful we came to its rescue in the end. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Apr 20th, 2022, 09:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I never heard of it before either, just found it when searching for recommended phones that could play Genshin. It was up against another Xiaomi model, Mi 11 which was a bit more expensive, Samsung s21 and One Plus9Pro. The others were £350-£700 at the time I was looking but Poco Pro was just under £300 but also had a bit of reduction off it's price RRP (some of others had too). I didn't want to spend £400+ on a new phone really. I think it might have some stuff the more recognised brands have but I didn't go checking in-depth, but yeah cheaper obviously.

Great you got your painting finished, plus saving that possum both of you! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Apr 20th, 2022, 09:27 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I never heard of it before either, just found it when searching for recommended phones that could play Genshin. It was up against another Xiaomi model, Mi 11 which was a bit more expensive, Samsung s21 and One Plus9Pro. The others were £350-£700 at the time I was looking but Poco Pro was just under £300 but also had a bit of reduction off it's price RRP (some of others had too). I didn't want to spend £400+ on a new phone really. I think it might have some stuff the more recognised brands have but I didn't go checking in-depth, but yeah cheaper obviously.

Great you got your painting finished, plus saving that possum both of you! Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, that possum got such different reactions out of me and Shira. I just found the whole thing amusing thinking that it could just end me in a heartbeat if it chose to do so, plus an imbecile in a car could've just mowed me down from not paying attention to what's ahead of them. Shira on the other hand was shitting herself that those things could happen to me. XD

Been a rather uneventful week I think, although Tuesday was annoying because once again I got questioned about what I did on my previous shift because I'm just expected to give 110% all the time because "you only work 20 hours a week". Never mind that I'm not spending my time outside of work doing fuck all but apparently you can only be tired from working and nothing else. Rolleyes
Whatever though, in future rather than just push myself to go in and give something over nothing I'm just not going to bother. I'd have got less of a hassle by just not having gone in. Especially when my manager acts like I didn't do certain tasks before I left when I absolutely did and people vouched for me, yet that wasn't enough to satisfy him that I did it. So I guess now I get to take photos of when I finish a task so I can prove I did it. Errm

Other than that, I also screwed my ankle up and it's been killing me for the last two days. Eh

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah, that possum got such different reactions out of me and Shira. I just found the whole thing amusing thinking that it could just end me in a heartbeat if it chose to do so, plus an imbecile in a car could've just mowed me down from not paying attention to what's ahead of them. Shira on the other hand was shitting herself that those things could happen to me. XD

Been a rather uneventful week I think, although Tuesday was annoying because once again I got questioned about what I did on my previous shift because I'm just expected to give 110% all the time because "you only work 20 hours a week". Never mind that I'm not spending my time outside of work doing fuck all but apparently you can only be tired from working and nothing else. Rolleyes
Whatever though, in future rather than just push myself to go in and give something over nothing I'm just not going to bother. I'd have got less of a hassle by just not having gone in. Especially when my manager acts like I didn't do certain tasks before I left when I absolutely did and people vouched for me, yet that wasn't enough to satisfy him that I did it. So I guess now I get to take photos of when I finish a task so I can prove I did it. Errm

Other than that, I also screwed my ankle up and it's been killing me for the last two days. Eh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 3,022 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,332 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,342 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,024 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface