How Was Your Day/Week?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wonder if you have an ear infection @Mr EliteL. I hope you don't because any time I've heard of someone having that it's always been really rough for them. Errm

Have fun getting to see your girlfriend this week @Kyng! ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wonder if you have an ear infection @Mr EliteL. I hope you don't because any time I've heard of someone having that it's always been really rough for them. Errm

Have fun getting to see your girlfriend this week @Kyng! ^_^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(May 15th, 2023, 04:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm starting to think it's possible, hasn't got better. Trying to get an appointment at my GP, fully booked today. Took yesterday off work because of the bleeding and leaking, still leaks when I'm lying down on my right side. Sleeping purely on my left side is annoying as I like the freedom to switch sides or whatever, usually never remember what position I fall asleep or awaken in but now know I've kept on my left side the past three nights. It's also one of those "life throws everything your way at once" things after the fraud I got, and came down with a cold Thursday evening too. Done two Covid tests, both negatively luckily so there's that at least.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(May 15th, 2023, 04:15 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm starting to think it's possible, hasn't got better. Trying to get an appointment at my GP, fully booked today. Took yesterday off work because of the bleeding and leaking, still leaks when I'm lying down on my right side. Sleeping purely on my left side is annoying as I like the freedom to switch sides or whatever, usually never remember what position I fall asleep or awaken in but now know I've kept on my left side the past three nights. It's also one of those "life throws everything your way at once" things after the fraud I got, and came down with a cold Thursday evening too. Done two Covid tests, both negatively luckily so there's that at least.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
You having any balance issues at all as well @Mr EliteL? Unsure

My day has been rather eh to be honest. Nothing bad has happened but I just feel mentally shit and lonely despite my attempts to distract my mind. Eh

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

My day has been rather eh to be honest. Nothing bad has happened but I just feel mentally shit and lonely despite my attempts to distract my mind. Eh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(May 19th, 2023, 11:48 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Not really, had one instance which may have been caused by the recent poor hearing/headaches but obviously not happening enough to have me concerned balance is a proper issue. Did go see a doctor, nurse rather, suggested a few things, haven't tried only olive oil yet or use a shower head for constant stream of warm water, perhaps after using olive oil in hope to clear my ear. She didn't recommend that particularly (using a shower head XD ) but the other ways haven't done anything yet so I'd imagine a more concentrated blast could do something. I can still very slightly hear, albeit still muffled and distorted in my right ear but I am sick of not having my proper hearing back. They thought it was to do with my cold, never has a cold screwed with my ear so much before, perhaps blocked it briefly for like a second or few minutes then my hearing returns, but not blocking it over a week now. Ridiculous.  Doh
Hmm...looked something up and may have found an answer.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(May 19th, 2023, 11:48 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Not really, had one instance which may have been caused by the recent poor hearing/headaches but obviously not happening enough to have me concerned balance is a proper issue. Did go see a doctor, nurse rather, suggested a few things, haven't tried only olive oil yet or use a shower head for constant stream of warm water, perhaps after using olive oil in hope to clear my ear. She didn't recommend that particularly (using a shower head XD ) but the other ways haven't done anything yet so I'd imagine a more concentrated blast could do something. I can still very slightly hear, albeit still muffled and distorted in my right ear but I am sick of not having my proper hearing back. They thought it was to do with my cold, never has a cold screwed with my ear so much before, perhaps blocked it briefly for like a second or few minutes then my hearing returns, but not blocking it over a week now. Ridiculous.  Doh
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 20th, 2023, 04:06 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You can't say this and just leave us all hanging! Gasp
Judging from what the nurse said it sounds like they think you have like a deep wax blockage/buildup or something, but if that was the case they have stuff to clean that so I guess that's not the case. Hmm

Ugh, most of my day has and will continue to be dedicated to preparing for my flight tomorrow morning. Tidying up things around the house I don't want sitting for a week unattended like dirty dishes and then having to do all the packing, and earlier dropping the cat off at @ShiraNoMai's mother's for her to look after him for the week. Also worked today starting at 4am so I've been up since 3am so it's making things a slog now trying to not just stop doing anything from tiredness setting in. Suffer

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 20th, 2023, 04:06 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
You can't say this and just leave us all hanging! Gasp
Judging from what the nurse said it sounds like they think you have like a deep wax blockage/buildup or something, but if that was the case they have stuff to clean that so I guess that's not the case. Hmm

Ugh, most of my day has and will continue to be dedicated to preparing for my flight tomorrow morning. Tidying up things around the house I don't want sitting for a week unattended like dirty dishes and then having to do all the packing, and earlier dropping the cat off at @ShiraNoMai's mother's for her to look after him for the week. Also worked today starting at 4am so I've been up since 3am so it's making things a slog now trying to not just stop doing anything from tiredness setting in. Suffer
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
It was a few DIY ways to clear an ear, but it wasn't to do with earwax as the nurse said there wasn't any at the time. She mentioned I believe Tea Tree Oil but I had no idea how to use it and in the methods I found two were using that oil, tried both but didn't work. May have to try them again though as my ear still has the same problem of not hearing properly for two weeks now, but has at least stopped leaking or bleeding. It's possible that it's fluid deeper inside but something or that is still blocking my ear after all this time.

Yesterday at work was a pain in the ass, so much delivery left over to work in the morning which put us back way too much. Luckily had help with the flower delivery but that's it, so it was difficult to try pull our department back to a decent place. I even stayed 30 mins after I was meant to finish (6am-4pm), and still wasn't looking as decent as it could've been. Eh, 4 days off as I have the Bank Holiday Monday off to not think about work. Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
It was a few DIY ways to clear an ear, but it wasn't to do with earwax as the nurse said there wasn't any at the time. She mentioned I believe Tea Tree Oil but I had no idea how to use it and in the methods I found two were using that oil, tried both but didn't work. May have to try them again though as my ear still has the same problem of not hearing properly for two weeks now, but has at least stopped leaking or bleeding. It's possible that it's fluid deeper inside but something or that is still blocking my ear after all this time.

Yesterday at work was a pain in the ass, so much delivery left over to work in the morning which put us back way too much. Luckily had help with the flower delivery but that's it, so it was difficult to try pull our department back to a decent place. I even stayed 30 mins after I was meant to finish (6am-4pm), and still wasn't looking as decent as it could've been. Eh, 4 days off as I have the Bank Holiday Monday off to not think about work. Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Ah. Hmm, I'm out of suggestions or ideas unfortunately but I hope you get that ear fixed up soon so I can whisper sweet things into it.

My week so far since my last post hasn't been as good as I would've liked it to be. I've suffered with a migraine at some point every day since Sunday including today, although today was also accompanied by an upset stomach that's kept me in the hotel room most of the day. x.x

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Ah. Hmm, I'm out of suggestions or ideas unfortunately but I hope you get that ear fixed up soon so I can whisper sweet things into it.

My week so far since my last post hasn't been as good as I would've liked it to be. I've suffered with a migraine at some point every day since Sunday including today, although today was also accompanied by an upset stomach that's kept me in the hotel room most of the day. x.x
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Week has been meh so far. A bit better today as we went out bowling again, it's become more of a frequent activity, well more than it was before as we have another planned for next week, then Father's Day and also my birthday. Got to get better, noticed I have been doing good shots but still not consistent enough. Getting a strike then missing completely really doesn't help the final score. Hmph 57, 54 and 70 I got today, want to reach and go beyond the 116 I did two bowling sessions ago.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Week has been meh so far. A bit better today as we went out bowling again, it's become more of a frequent activity, well more than it was before as we have another planned for next week, then Father's Day and also my birthday. Got to get better, noticed I have been doing good shots but still not consistent enough. Getting a strike then missing completely really doesn't help the final score. Hmph 57, 54 and 70 I got today, want to reach and go beyond the 116 I did two bowling sessions ago.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2023, 10:13 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Got to get better, noticed I have been doing good shots but still not consistent enough. Getting a strike then missing completely really doesn't help the final score. Hmph 57, 54 and 70 I got today, want to reach and go beyond the 116 I did two bowling sessions ago.
As long as you don't launch the ball at the wall again like that one time @ShiraNoMai and I went with you that's good enough for me. Tongue

My week would have been better if not for whatever physical troubles ail me lately. After going to the doctor last Tuesday I had a headache on Wednesday and Thursday along with just feeling unwell in general too, didn't sleep at all Thursday so went to work on Friday with zero sleep, still felt unwell that day too and Saturday ended up calling out of work and spending the entire day either sleeping or just suffering with headaches and stomach pains that kept ebbing and flowing. I'm feeling better today but I still feel incredibly tired and like I have no energy no matter how much I eat, drink, or walk around. Maybe going into work tomorrow will provide enough activity to get me going and not desire my bed every 10 minutes. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 7th, 2023, 10:13 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Got to get better, noticed I have been doing good shots but still not consistent enough. Getting a strike then missing completely really doesn't help the final score. Hmph 57, 54 and 70 I got today, want to reach and go beyond the 116 I did two bowling sessions ago.
As long as you don't launch the ball at the wall again like that one time @ShiraNoMai and I went with you that's good enough for me. Tongue

My week would have been better if not for whatever physical troubles ail me lately. After going to the doctor last Tuesday I had a headache on Wednesday and Thursday along with just feeling unwell in general too, didn't sleep at all Thursday so went to work on Friday with zero sleep, still felt unwell that day too and Saturday ended up calling out of work and spending the entire day either sleeping or just suffering with headaches and stomach pains that kept ebbing and flowing. I'm feeling better today but I still feel incredibly tired and like I have no energy no matter how much I eat, drink, or walk around. Maybe going into work tomorrow will provide enough activity to get me going and not desire my bed every 10 minutes. Errm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah good to hear yesterday was better in a way for you, other than feeling too tired most of the time. When can it all just stop and let you be in a normal condition?

Today was OK, a colleague in my team is unwell, doctors told them to stay off work and another has booked time off so four of us are trying to make the week work. I stayed longer today which was fine as I have my usual two days off next, managed to keep that in for now. Thursday should be usual hours, Friday should be OK, Saturday is where we could get screwed, but we'll see. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah good to hear yesterday was better in a way for you, other than feeling too tired most of the time. When can it all just stop and let you be in a normal condition?

Today was OK, a colleague in my team is unwell, doctors told them to stay off work and another has booked time off so four of us are trying to make the week work. I stayed longer today which was fine as I have my usual two days off next, managed to keep that in for now. Thursday should be usual hours, Friday should be OK, Saturday is where we could get screwed, but we'll see. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just found out my store is cutting hours across the board so my hours have gone down from 20 a week to 12, so my day is going great after hearing that news. Suffer
The internet and power have also gone out today (the internet multiple times) so that's making my time at home right now annoying having to keep resetting the internet. Meh

Oh wow... the internet literally died again while I was writing this post so I had to switch to my mobile internet to submit it. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just found out my store is cutting hours across the board so my hours have gone down from 20 a week to 12, so my day is going great after hearing that news. Suffer
The internet and power have also gone out today (the internet multiple times) so that's making my time at home right now annoying having to keep resetting the internet. Meh

Oh wow... the internet literally died again while I was writing this post so I had to switch to my mobile internet to submit it. Rolleyes
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Dunno why that was happening. Someone must've hit a main electrical pole somewhere near. Glad it hasn't happened since though.

Wedding time! My best friends are getting mawwied tomorrow and I'm so excited for them ^_^ Both Moony and I are in the wedding parties so we'll be there early and such. Rehearsal today went smoothly so it should be a good time Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Dunno why that was happening. Someone must've hit a main electrical pole somewhere near. Glad it hasn't happened since though.

Wedding time! My best friends are getting mawwied tomorrow and I'm so excited for them ^_^ Both Moony and I are in the wedding parties so we'll be there early and such. Rehearsal today went smoothly so it should be a good time Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hope the wedding went really well and you guys enjoyed being there. Grin

Someone I knew was having a wedding on Saturday but last time I saw them was when we were young, they are my dad's friend's daughter. My Mum and Dad were invited though not us (me and my siblings) which is fine for two reasons, the fact we haven't seen them in a very long while and also my department at work would be royally screwed if I weren't there. At work I stayed an extra hour willingly to get my department presentable because there were only two of us in, the other went at 2PM and at 4PM the shop floor area looked terrible. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hope the wedding went really well and you guys enjoyed being there. Grin

Someone I knew was having a wedding on Saturday but last time I saw them was when we were young, they are my dad's friend's daughter. My Mum and Dad were invited though not us (me and my siblings) which is fine for two reasons, the fact we haven't seen them in a very long while and also my department at work would be royally screwed if I weren't there. At work I stayed an extra hour willingly to get my department presentable because there were only two of us in, the other went at 2PM and at 4PM the shop floor area looked terrible. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oof, well that is good on your part for sure, EL. Hope your folks enjoyed the wedding though!

The wedding was fantastic. I also completely lost it when the song for the bride to walk down the aisle to came on and I wasn't prepared for that to happen at all. Literally the first person to break, not even the parents had lost it yet LOL I blame the song tbh, it was very sweet and I was just suddenly so happy for my friends whom I love so much Cry

That being said, I have been advised during the reception hours that I will be bridesmaid again for two other friends (separately) so, the madness continues for whenever they decide to get hitched themselves ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Oof, well that is good on your part for sure, EL. Hope your folks enjoyed the wedding though!

The wedding was fantastic. I also completely lost it when the song for the bride to walk down the aisle to came on and I wasn't prepared for that to happen at all. Literally the first person to break, not even the parents had lost it yet LOL I blame the song tbh, it was very sweet and I was just suddenly so happy for my friends whom I love so much Cry

That being said, I have been advised during the reception hours that I will be bridesmaid again for two other friends (separately) so, the madness continues for whenever they decide to get hitched themselves ROFL
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, I already hate today, and it's only just started. So I was scheduled for 530 AM today, which meant I had to be up at 430 to make it out the door by 500. Then, I find out that the job that they assigned me to do (detailed cleaning of the registers) I can't even do because the vacuum that is NECESSARY FOR THE JOB doesn't have its bag to catch all the dirt and crap it sucks up, so it just blows out the back! So I'm good and pissed, and the store hasn't even opened, yet.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, I already hate today, and it's only just started. So I was scheduled for 530 AM today, which meant I had to be up at 430 to make it out the door by 500. Then, I find out that the job that they assigned me to do (detailed cleaning of the registers) I can't even do because the vacuum that is NECESSARY FOR THE JOB doesn't have its bag to catch all the dirt and crap it sucks up, so it just blows out the back! So I'm good and pissed, and the store hasn't even opened, yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 2,818 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,238 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,307 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 5,962 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface