Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Last week kinda burned me out, felt it yesterday at work when I had little energy, and to boot I was on my own for the majority of my shift. Monday's can be ridiculously busy so was a struggle making my department look like we have stock, my section leader kept having to help elsewhere, sort out night crap that was left and do all markdowns. Got two more long shifts this week to do, one tomorrow. Got a vaccination appointment Thursday that I have to travel for, normal Friday, long Saturday, normal Monday, then I have next Wednesday to Sunday off...to help tidy and sort furniture of our home, yay. I'll look forward to the lie-ins though.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Last week kinda burned me out, felt it yesterday at work when I had little energy, and to boot I was on my own for the majority of my shift. Monday's can be ridiculously busy so was a struggle making my department look like we have stock, my section leader kept having to help elsewhere, sort out night crap that was left and do all markdowns. Got two more long shifts this week to do, one tomorrow. Got a vaccination appointment Thursday that I have to travel for, normal Friday, long Saturday, normal Monday, then I have next Wednesday to Sunday off...to help tidy and sort furniture of our home, yay. I'll look forward to the lie-ins though.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Not too bad Smile . The working week was a bit up and down (I had some days when I couldn't concentrate at all Sad ), and the England vs. Scotland match was underwhelming.

But, on the plus side, I've got travel and accommodation sorted for my friend's wedding next month, so I'll be able to attend Smile !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,939 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Not too bad Smile . The working week was a bit up and down (I had some days when I couldn't concentrate at all Sad ), and the England vs. Scotland match was underwhelming.

But, on the plus side, I've got travel and accommodation sorted for my friend's wedding next month, so I'll be able to attend Smile !
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Is it out of town or out of the country, @Kyng ?

Weekend was solid. Hot as balls yesterday, but got to meet an online buddy for lunch at a really good ramen restaurant I didn't know existed. Definitely would go back. Chilled for most of today and really wanted to prepare myself for the work week cuz I think I might be going back, but I didn't finish everything, so I'll be going back Tuesday instead. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,177 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Is it out of town or out of the country, @Kyng ?

Weekend was solid. Hot as balls yesterday, but got to meet an online buddy for lunch at a really good ramen restaurant I didn't know existed. Definitely would go back. Chilled for most of today and really wanted to prepare myself for the work week cuz I think I might be going back, but I didn't finish everything, so I'll be going back Tuesday instead. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
At least you guys get continue taste of summer weather, although I don't particularly enjoy "hot as balls" type heat, would be better to have the odd hot day than starting with rain and cloudy to a week of hot weather then two weeks of nothing but rain. XD

-rant incoming-
My morning started off bad when I realised at 9AM my section leader messaged me about if I could do 6-4 but I missed that, because I was under the impression this week was sorted out for my upcoming days off this week, but what was the reason why all of a sudden I was needed for an early start? Our general store manager put TWO of our usual day colleagues on nights for the week without consulting her if he could do that. WHICH MEANS THREE OUT OF FIVE are not days this week, leaving the two royally fucked for the rest of the week, and I went absolutely ballistic after reading about it. I don't know if I could've contained my reaction if I found out at work, but he is officially the worst manager we've had. Yes, nights needed the help but WTF does that guy not stop to consider what days will be like without three of our normal colleagues not there?! It's a pain in the ass already with what we usually have anyway, what on Earth would it have been like if I had booked today off too? Yeesh. Luckily it's been just about sorted with a seasonal and it turned out the two on nights are taking it in turns, so one is in tonight and tomorrow and returns for a normal Thursday shift, the other is doing tomorrow normal day shift then Wed, Thurs and Friday nights. Still sucks because I'm not there to help, I did offer but it got covered unless someone becomes ill all of a sudden. I stand by that our GSM is an FFF-£$%^^@&*#~/?"!!!

I calmed down and hope to enjoy the rest of my week. In better news I tried something from our store's new sushi bar, chicken yakisoba and I liked that, even if isn't genuinely made in a true actual Japanese restaurant...yadda yadda XD .
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
At least you guys get continue taste of summer weather, although I don't particularly enjoy "hot as balls" type heat, would be better to have the odd hot day than starting with rain and cloudy to a week of hot weather then two weeks of nothing but rain. XD

-rant incoming-
My morning started off bad when I realised at 9AM my section leader messaged me about if I could do 6-4 but I missed that, because I was under the impression this week was sorted out for my upcoming days off this week, but what was the reason why all of a sudden I was needed for an early start? Our general store manager put TWO of our usual day colleagues on nights for the week without consulting her if he could do that. WHICH MEANS THREE OUT OF FIVE are not days this week, leaving the two royally fucked for the rest of the week, and I went absolutely ballistic after reading about it. I don't know if I could've contained my reaction if I found out at work, but he is officially the worst manager we've had. Yes, nights needed the help but WTF does that guy not stop to consider what days will be like without three of our normal colleagues not there?! It's a pain in the ass already with what we usually have anyway, what on Earth would it have been like if I had booked today off too? Yeesh. Luckily it's been just about sorted with a seasonal and it turned out the two on nights are taking it in turns, so one is in tonight and tomorrow and returns for a normal Thursday shift, the other is doing tomorrow normal day shift then Wed, Thurs and Friday nights. Still sucks because I'm not there to help, I did offer but it got covered unless someone becomes ill all of a sudden. I stand by that our GSM is an FFF-£$%^^@&*#~/?"!!!

I calmed down and hope to enjoy the rest of my week. In better news I tried something from our store's new sushi bar, chicken yakisoba and I liked that, even if isn't genuinely made in a true actual Japanese restaurant...yadda yadda XD .
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,629
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 20th, 2021, 08:30 PM)Kyng Wrote:
I'm surprised your friend was confident to book up a wedding in the event another lockdown gets announced and they have to cancel, since I've heard that's been quite common for a lot of people in England.

(Jun 21st, 2021, 03:15 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Weekend was solid. Hot as balls yesterday, but got to meet an online buddy for lunch at a really good ramen restaurant I didn't know existed. Definitely would go back.
Yeah, that place was so good! Expensive, but actually worth every penny for how good all the food was. @Mr EliteL, do you remember that chicken we'd get at London Comic Con? This place I went to with Shira had chicken that is probably the closest thing I've found to that one.

(Jun 21st, 2021, 10:41 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
-rant incoming-

I find it so odd that nights get to take people from days. Back when I was there if nights were short handed the day crew would just pick up the slack in the morning by having everyone chip in on the workload; like if frozen truck wasn't worked, everyone on grocery would just chip in to pump it out in a couple of hours. I shouldn't be surprised though, since I heard Asda is doing that ridiculous idea of making people higher up the food chain redundant again like they did one time when I worked there, and like that time I expect this time won't work out any better and they'll have to backtrack. Rolleyes

So what did they presumably shut down this time to fit in a sushi bar? I know there isn't room in the store to just magically add one onto the deli counter section without murdering something else. Tongue

My day has been busy so far. Had to go all the way to Miami to get my school certificates evaluated into American grades so I can finish my FAU application. The drive sucked because of the rain and traffic, but on the bright side I saved about $50 by going there in person. I didn't go in person to save that money (I wasn't expecting to save any), I just went because it's the quickest way to get the evaluation started rather than send it by the post and the place is only about an hour away from me.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,629 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 20th, 2021, 08:30 PM)Kyng Wrote:
I'm surprised your friend was confident to book up a wedding in the event another lockdown gets announced and they have to cancel, since I've heard that's been quite common for a lot of people in England.

(Jun 21st, 2021, 03:15 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Weekend was solid. Hot as balls yesterday, but got to meet an online buddy for lunch at a really good ramen restaurant I didn't know existed. Definitely would go back.
Yeah, that place was so good! Expensive, but actually worth every penny for how good all the food was. @Mr EliteL, do you remember that chicken we'd get at London Comic Con? This place I went to with Shira had chicken that is probably the closest thing I've found to that one.

(Jun 21st, 2021, 10:41 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
-rant incoming-

I find it so odd that nights get to take people from days. Back when I was there if nights were short handed the day crew would just pick up the slack in the morning by having everyone chip in on the workload; like if frozen truck wasn't worked, everyone on grocery would just chip in to pump it out in a couple of hours. I shouldn't be surprised though, since I heard Asda is doing that ridiculous idea of making people higher up the food chain redundant again like they did one time when I worked there, and like that time I expect this time won't work out any better and they'll have to backtrack. Rolleyes

So what did they presumably shut down this time to fit in a sushi bar? I know there isn't room in the store to just magically add one onto the deli counter section without murdering something else. Tongue

My day has been busy so far. Had to go all the way to Miami to get my school certificates evaluated into American grades so I can finish my FAU application. The drive sucked because of the rain and traffic, but on the bright side I saved about $50 by going there in person. I didn't go in person to save that money (I wasn't expecting to save any), I just went because it's the quickest way to get the evaluation started rather than send it by the post and the place is only about an hour away from me.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
If anyone couldn't tell by my excitement in the PS5 topic yesterday, my week was made automatically amazing. No matter what happens in the final four days of this week, it can't ruin it for me.

Though I do have to work an 11-9 on Saturday, so I don't get much time to play with my new shiny toy that day, so that's kind of a FeelsBadMan moment.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,728 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
If anyone couldn't tell by my excitement in the PS5 topic yesterday, my week was made automatically amazing. No matter what happens in the final four days of this week, it can't ruin it for me.

Though I do have to work an 11-9 on Saturday, so I don't get much time to play with my new shiny toy that day, so that's kind of a FeelsBadMan moment.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 24th, 2021, 06:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:
@Mr EliteL, do you remember that chicken we'd get at London Comic Con? This place I went to with Shira had chicken that is probably the closest thing I've found to that one.

I find it so odd that nights get to take people from days (....)

Ooh you mean the chicken on skewers that you could get 2 for £5 or whatever it was? Cool you found somewhere over there that does them. Grin 

Oh they still do that too, taking people from morning to finish delivery, heck they do it in the afternoon as well because there's still some left over. That's like H&B or Household. We're losing like everyone from higher up, I thought they were going to do section leaders first or at least condense them or something silly, but nothing happened there, then section managers got attacked. Geez, don't what hell they're thinking that's going to do. Bunch of twats the bigwigs are.
That would be the fish counter gone for the sushi bar. I never once stopped to look at the fish counter but already had a gander at the sushi bar, did think it was a weird change though.

My week has been OK, enjoyed the lie-ins, spent a lot of time with three members of my family, saw my nan and step-grandad today though with them. My Nan is apparently doing better than last week, eating and sitting in a chair, not lying in bed and not doing much. Was good to see both of them.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jun 24th, 2021, 06:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:
@Mr EliteL, do you remember that chicken we'd get at London Comic Con? This place I went to with Shira had chicken that is probably the closest thing I've found to that one.

I find it so odd that nights get to take people from days (....)

Ooh you mean the chicken on skewers that you could get 2 for £5 or whatever it was? Cool you found somewhere over there that does them. Grin 

Oh they still do that too, taking people from morning to finish delivery, heck they do it in the afternoon as well because there's still some left over. That's like H&B or Household. We're losing like everyone from higher up, I thought they were going to do section leaders first or at least condense them or something silly, but nothing happened there, then section managers got attacked. Geez, don't what hell they're thinking that's going to do. Bunch of twats the bigwigs are.
That would be the fish counter gone for the sushi bar. I never once stopped to look at the fish counter but already had a gander at the sushi bar, did think it was a weird change though.

My week has been OK, enjoyed the lie-ins, spent a lot of time with three members of my family, saw my nan and step-grandad today though with them. My Nan is apparently doing better than last week, eating and sitting in a chair, not lying in bed and not doing much. Was good to see both of them.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So I fucking hate my dad.

So, my dad has been up my ass about switching to full-time, and I just told him yesterday that my store has no positions available. So, he told me I need to transfer to a new store that HAS a full-time postion available, even though we are moving within 6 months. I calmly explained why I thought this was a bad idea, but no, he was committed, goddamn it, and he's always right! So, fine, I relented, and committed myself to it, only for him to tell me TODAY that now he AGREES that it might look bad to bolt from the store I've worked at for years and switch to a new one, only to bolt again soon after, but I told him I was committed to his original plan, and then he gets mad at me. I just...can't do anything right, I don't know why I even fucking bother.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So I fucking hate my dad.

So, my dad has been up my ass about switching to full-time, and I just told him yesterday that my store has no positions available. So, he told me I need to transfer to a new store that HAS a full-time postion available, even though we are moving within 6 months. I calmly explained why I thought this was a bad idea, but no, he was committed, goddamn it, and he's always right! So, fine, I relented, and committed myself to it, only for him to tell me TODAY that now he AGREES that it might look bad to bolt from the store I've worked at for years and switch to a new one, only to bolt again soon after, but I told him I was committed to his original plan, and then he gets mad at me. I just...can't do anything right, I don't know why I even fucking bother.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: In my experience, full time is rarely given to people who ask for it without them having already been considered for the position to begin with. But to try and get into a full time position during the slowest period of the year for Publix is going to be difficult since stores are going to be way more resistant to giving out hours during a restrictive budget period to anybody who isn't already a full timer. Not trying to deter you at all, but rather that even if you were not moving, there's more factors your dad should consider about what could prevent you getting full time other than him assuming you're not good enough for it, which I expect would be the immediate reasoning he would jump to if you came back with any answer that wasn't a yes to asking for full time.
That aside, I'd try to not stew on him too much. Someone getting mad at an opposing or even alternate view and then getting mad because you end up agreeing with them just doesn't sound worth the mental energy to me. I get it's easier said than done, but if that doesn't work maybe try what my therapist told me which is to find the positive in something bad. For this maybe you could look at it that you don't act as stubborn and ignorant to anything that doesn't suit you even when presented with a reasonable opposing view like your dad does.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: In my experience, full time is rarely given to people who ask for it without them having already been considered for the position to begin with. But to try and get into a full time position during the slowest period of the year for Publix is going to be difficult since stores are going to be way more resistant to giving out hours during a restrictive budget period to anybody who isn't already a full timer. Not trying to deter you at all, but rather that even if you were not moving, there's more factors your dad should consider about what could prevent you getting full time other than him assuming you're not good enough for it, which I expect would be the immediate reasoning he would jump to if you came back with any answer that wasn't a yes to asking for full time.
That aside, I'd try to not stew on him too much. Someone getting mad at an opposing or even alternate view and then getting mad because you end up agreeing with them just doesn't sound worth the mental energy to me. I get it's easier said than done, but if that doesn't work maybe try what my therapist told me which is to find the positive in something bad. For this maybe you could look at it that you don't act as stubborn and ignorant to anything that doesn't suit you even when presented with a reasonable opposing view like your dad does.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well my last few weeks have been awful and today is just adding onto the pile. I've had migraines now for almost everyday for 16+ days now, with yesterday being so bad I basically slept the entire day. I had an advising appointment this morning for university, and missed it because my migraine prevented me from attending it in time so now I have to try again tomorrow. That will be my fourth attempt to get advising because something has gone wrong with each of the others so far, so hopefully that one works out. Doh
I feel like the only good thing that I accomplished lately was pressure washing my front pathways and also doing the neighbours as a good gesture without their knowledge because they wished they had time to do their own too. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well my last few weeks have been awful and today is just adding onto the pile. I've had migraines now for almost everyday for 16+ days now, with yesterday being so bad I basically slept the entire day. I had an advising appointment this morning for university, and missed it because my migraine prevented me from attending it in time so now I have to try again tomorrow. That will be my fourth attempt to get advising because something has gone wrong with each of the others so far, so hopefully that one works out. Doh
I feel like the only good thing that I accomplished lately was pressure washing my front pathways and also doing the neighbours as a good gesture without their knowledge because they wished they had time to do their own too. XD
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Yeah I hope you can find the answers to your migraines soon Moony I know those aren't fun at all!

Good luck with getting your advising appointment done. If you miss this one does your advisor offer over the phone advising appointments? After COVID-19 the one here just started offering them as an alternate to imperson one it just you gotta be at the phone the time they call.

And good job on your good deed Moony!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Yeah I hope you can find the answers to your migraines soon Moony I know those aren't fun at all!

Good luck with getting your advising appointment done. If you miss this one does your advisor offer over the phone advising appointments? After COVID-19 the one here just started offering them as an alternate to imperson one it just you gotta be at the phone the time they call.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 2nd, 2021, 04:15 PM)Karo Wrote:

I hope I do too because I really don't want to have them affect my school when it starts. XD

All appointments are done via Zoom, so I simply missed it because I was unable to get to my computer in time. None of them are in person. Wink

How's your (last) week been going? Would I be right to assume it's DbD in 90% of your free moments? ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Aug 2nd, 2021, 04:15 PM)Karo Wrote:

I hope I do too because I really don't want to have them affect my school when it starts. XD

All appointments are done via Zoom, so I simply missed it because I was unable to get to my computer in time. None of them are in person. Wink

How's your (last) week been going? Would I be right to assume it's DbD in 90% of your free moments? ROFL
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Shifty I don't know what your talking about I personally would never play the brand new hit game by BHVR Dead By Daylight. Whistle 

Though if you must know yes that is what I have been doing though I am going to try to not just play Dead By Daylight this week and be productive in my life.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Shifty I don't know what your talking about I personally would never play the brand new hit game by BHVR Dead By Daylight. Whistle 

Though if you must know yes that is what I have been doing though I am going to try to not just play Dead By Daylight this week and be productive in my life.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, my day has started piss poor and steadily gotten worse. First, I couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard I tried, so I got, like, 4 good hours of it, maybe. Nearly threw up trying to take my medication, which is not uncommon; even if I do EVERYTHING RIGHT, if it goes down wrong, I have to spit in the toliet for 10 minutes lest I throw up. Then I had a doctor's appointment that I had to freaking reschedule my work shift around, and he was 45 minutes late, so I was nearly late to my readjusted shift! Also, now employees are back to being forced to wear masks (BUT NOT CUSTOMERS!), and I forgot mine at home. Then, I got invited to an event, and because I'm an idiot, I didn't say "I don't really want to" even though I don't really want to. So, now my night is shot, because I have to get to bed early again for another early shift!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, my day has started piss poor and steadily gotten worse. First, I couldn't get to sleep no matter how hard I tried, so I got, like, 4 good hours of it, maybe. Nearly threw up trying to take my medication, which is not uncommon; even if I do EVERYTHING RIGHT, if it goes down wrong, I have to spit in the toliet for 10 minutes lest I throw up. Then I had a doctor's appointment that I had to freaking reschedule my work shift around, and he was 45 minutes late, so I was nearly late to my readjusted shift! Also, now employees are back to being forced to wear masks (BUT NOT CUSTOMERS!), and I forgot mine at home. Then, I got invited to an event, and because I'm an idiot, I didn't say "I don't really want to" even though I don't really want to. So, now my night is shot, because I have to get to bed early again for another early shift!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What event were you invited to Cricket? Gasp
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
What event were you invited to Cricket? Gasp

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 2,971 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,307 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,331 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,015 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface