How Was Your Day/Week?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Jeez that sucks @Maniakkid25, I'm sorry. Sad
Would the phone function if you hooked it to a portable charger until the replacement battery arrives for it?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,671 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Jeez that sucks @Maniakkid25, I'm sorry. Sad
Would the phone function if you hooked it to a portable charger until the replacement battery arrives for it?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
No; there is no battery coming, and even plugging it into the wall isn't enough power to get it through a boot cycle. So, f*** today.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,821 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
No; there is no battery coming, and even plugging it into the wall isn't enough power to get it through a boot cycle. So, f*** today.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Darn, I was hoping it would be like when a laptop has no battery but can still run with the power cable inserted. Especially since a phone should use considerably less power than a laptop does.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Darn, I was hoping it would be like when a laptop has no battery but can still run with the power cable inserted. Especially since a phone should use considerably less power than a laptop does.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well, on the bright side, you got a new phone now right Maniak? Smile

My day was pretty solid. Boss took the day off (his baby son got him ill) so I got freedom to do what I wanted, as long as I got my work done. I didn't get as much work done as I'd like, unfortunately, but it was a chill day for once where I'm not constantly being hounded for updates and such.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well, on the bright side, you got a new phone now right Maniak? Smile

My day was pretty solid. Boss took the day off (his baby son got him ill) so I got freedom to do what I wanted, as long as I got my work done. I didn't get as much work done as I'd like, unfortunately, but it was a chill day for once where I'm not constantly being hounded for updates and such.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, my streak of feeling mentally shit has now lasted for 4 days straight and I expect it's not going to be better tomorrow or the day after. I'm beginning to wonder if my medications need to be higher doses because it feels like they don't work anymore. Eh

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, my streak of feeling mentally shit has now lasted for 4 days straight and I expect it's not going to be better tomorrow or the day after. I'm beginning to wonder if my medications need to be higher doses because it feels like they don't work anymore. Eh
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Dude, I don't even know what to say. casual words don't help with that stuff. One day at a time?

My week has been just greaaaaaaaaat. totally. sure. absolutely. VP is coming to my store because I'm running a test store to see how it's going and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Friday is going to be mega stressful
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
Dude, I don't even know what to say. casual words don't help with that stuff. One day at a time?

My week has been just greaaaaaaaaat. totally. sure. absolutely. VP is coming to my store because I'm running a test store to see how it's going and fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Friday is going to be mega stressful
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2021, 05:32 AM)Monocle Wrote:

Oh for sure, I wouldn't even know what to say to me for the last few days. XD
Today has been very good so far though; I managed to even clean most of the house! I took one of my meds before bed instead of when I wake up so maybe that let me wake up in a good and productive mood, or my mind decided it had had enough of being in a funk for a bit. Still, I'll take it no matter the reason. XD

What about your store is being tested for others? Some new feature?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 10th, 2021, 05:32 AM)Monocle Wrote:

Oh for sure, I wouldn't even know what to say to me for the last few days. XD
Today has been very good so far though; I managed to even clean most of the house! I took one of my meds before bed instead of when I wake up so maybe that let me wake up in a good and productive mood, or my mind decided it had had enough of being in a funk for a bit. Still, I'll take it no matter the reason. XD

What about your store is being tested for others? Some new feature?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
it's a 7-Eleven on a mall lol. only one of 11 in the whole company
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My week so far has been mixed. Internet issues have resurfaced and are being an absolute bitch to try and figure out what's wrong. One day it's fine, the next it won't stay up, and just repeats over and over. I have it up right now, but god only knows how long it'll last before eventually crashing again.

I'm also still extremely annoyed at the lack of being able to get my hands on a PS5, made all the more annoying since my very first PS5 game arrived yesterday (Neptunia ReVerse). It's a FeelsBadMan moment when you have a PS5 game that you won't be able to play in the foreseeable future, unless extreme luck happens to be on my side soon.

Oh, and another thing that makes this week kind of shitty is that Kiryu Coco announced that she'll be "graduation" (leaving) Hololive. I never watched her as much as others, but the times I did, her streams were always really fun. She's also the main (and possibly only) reason we got Gura and the rest of Hololive EN. Coco is bilingual and she basically built the bridge to the western audience by herself, and showed Cover Corp. that there was a hell of a lot of potential in the Western market (which was proven very true by Gura being the first Hololive member to ever reach 1 million subs on YouTube less than 3 months after her debut, 2 million in 6 months, and will reach 3+ million by the 1 year mark). But without Coco, that likely never even happens. It's sad to see someone who worked so hard to let the Hololive brand grow to what it is now leave. I'm just happy that according to what other girls in the company are saying, this is 100% her own decision and wasn't Cover Corp. pushing her into it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My week so far has been mixed. Internet issues have resurfaced and are being an absolute bitch to try and figure out what's wrong. One day it's fine, the next it won't stay up, and just repeats over and over. I have it up right now, but god only knows how long it'll last before eventually crashing again.

I'm also still extremely annoyed at the lack of being able to get my hands on a PS5, made all the more annoying since my very first PS5 game arrived yesterday (Neptunia ReVerse). It's a FeelsBadMan moment when you have a PS5 game that you won't be able to play in the foreseeable future, unless extreme luck happens to be on my side soon.

Oh, and another thing that makes this week kind of shitty is that Kiryu Coco announced that she'll be "graduation" (leaving) Hololive. I never watched her as much as others, but the times I did, her streams were always really fun. She's also the main (and possibly only) reason we got Gura and the rest of Hololive EN. Coco is bilingual and she basically built the bridge to the western audience by herself, and showed Cover Corp. that there was a hell of a lot of potential in the Western market (which was proven very true by Gura being the first Hololive member to ever reach 1 million subs on YouTube less than 3 months after her debut, 2 million in 6 months, and will reach 3+ million by the 1 year mark). But without Coco, that likely never even happens. It's sad to see someone who worked so hard to let the Hololive brand grow to what it is now leave. I'm just happy that according to what other girls in the company are saying, this is 100% her own decision and wasn't Cover Corp. pushing her into it.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 11th, 2021, 12:19 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Ah, right. I didn't realise they were that rare, but it makes sense in retrospect since I'd never heard of that being a thing until you told me. LOL

(Jun 11th, 2021, 12:27 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I was going to ask you what you thought about that in your Start Screen thread, but I guess I don't need to now. Tongue
I saw comments that Coco was a crazy worker when it came to the hours and effort she put into her tenure with Hololive, and I had wondered if her leaving was to get a break from everything but surely she could just take a break and not leave, and if Cover Corp. weren't allowing that then they would've pushed her to make the decision to leave entirely, but since that isn't the case then I guess she just simply decided she's done with it or wants to move onto something else.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 11th, 2021, 12:19 AM)Monocle Wrote:
Ah, right. I didn't realise they were that rare, but it makes sense in retrospect since I'd never heard of that being a thing until you told me. LOL

(Jun 11th, 2021, 12:27 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I was going to ask you what you thought about that in your Start Screen thread, but I guess I don't need to now. Tongue
I saw comments that Coco was a crazy worker when it came to the hours and effort she put into her tenure with Hololive, and I had wondered if her leaving was to get a break from everything but surely she could just take a break and not leave, and if Cover Corp. weren't allowing that then they would've pushed her to make the decision to leave entirely, but since that isn't the case then I guess she just simply decided she's done with it or wants to move onto something else.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
fuck yeah! visit went ridiculously well. just gotta go to work tomorrow and I'm freeeee! vacation after that! hellish week is over.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
fuck yeah! visit went ridiculously well. just gotta go to work tomorrow and I'm freeeee! vacation after that! hellish week is over.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Congrats @Monocle! Sounds like you definitely earned that vacation. Grin
Any plans for it other than just chilling?

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Congrats @Monocle! Sounds like you definitely earned that vacation. Grin
Any plans for it other than just chilling?
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Total stay cation. I've been ridiculously tired from the prep that I just want to do nothing. Like I've said, I got this gaming PC, but I haven't had a PC in like a decade so I gotta mess around with it so I can really get the full experience out of it
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
Total stay cation. I've been ridiculously tired from the prep that I just want to do nothing. Like I've said, I got this gaming PC, but I haven't had a PC in like a decade so I gotta mess around with it so I can really get the full experience out of it
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Jun 11th, 2021, 10:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, Coco might not have had the most numbers sub-wise, but she probably put in more work being a member of Hololive than maybe anyone else. Like I mentioned, if it wasn't for her being bilingual (fun fact: Coco was born/raised in Atlanta, Georgia, and then moved over to Japan where she eventually auditioned for Hololive), Cover Corp would probably never have realized how much of a market there was for Hololive in the west. Then we would have never gotten the likes of Gura, who exploded in popularity and became the fastest growing vTuber ever (granted she had a huge following on her previous channel before joining Hololive). I believe I also read that Coco was helping the other Japanese Hololive members learn English so they could also reach out and interact with their western viewers. 

Losing Coco is also a pretty big blow to Cover's income. While she didn't lead in subs/viewers per stream, she actually did lead in money made during her streams. Back in August 2020 it was announced that Coco was actually the world's leader in Superchat earnings, with 85 million Yen earned from her debut in 2019 to August 2020. So yeah, Cover is going to be missing her on a financial level as well. 

She was a huge boon for Hololive and to see her go is very sad, but she may have just burnt herself out. I know that several of the other Hololive girls (including the one she shares an apartment with) have mentioned multiple times that Coco was the type to work herself to extreme exhaustion. So I just hope the reason that she's leaving is because she feels like she's done what she wanted, and she's ready to move on/sit back and take it easy for a while. I know she has another YouTube channel where she did personal streams. She also uses a webcam for this channel, so it was pretty cool to actually see what she looks like in real life. So maybe she'll move her full focus over onto that channel instead.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Jun 11th, 2021, 10:32 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yeah, Coco might not have had the most numbers sub-wise, but she probably put in more work being a member of Hololive than maybe anyone else. Like I mentioned, if it wasn't for her being bilingual (fun fact: Coco was born/raised in Atlanta, Georgia, and then moved over to Japan where she eventually auditioned for Hololive), Cover Corp would probably never have realized how much of a market there was for Hololive in the west. Then we would have never gotten the likes of Gura, who exploded in popularity and became the fastest growing vTuber ever (granted she had a huge following on her previous channel before joining Hololive). I believe I also read that Coco was helping the other Japanese Hololive members learn English so they could also reach out and interact with their western viewers. 

Losing Coco is also a pretty big blow to Cover's income. While she didn't lead in subs/viewers per stream, she actually did lead in money made during her streams. Back in August 2020 it was announced that Coco was actually the world's leader in Superchat earnings, with 85 million Yen earned from her debut in 2019 to August 2020. So yeah, Cover is going to be missing her on a financial level as well. 

She was a huge boon for Hololive and to see her go is very sad, but she may have just burnt herself out. I know that several of the other Hololive girls (including the one she shares an apartment with) have mentioned multiple times that Coco was the type to work herself to extreme exhaustion. So I just hope the reason that she's leaving is because she feels like she's done what she wanted, and she's ready to move on/sit back and take it easy for a while. I know she has another YouTube channel where she did personal streams. She also uses a webcam for this channel, so it was pretty cool to actually see what she looks like in real life. So maybe she'll move her full focus over onto that channel instead.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My week wasn't too bad. I went back to work, but it was fairly quiet, and my sister was still at home, so I was able to enjoy more time with her. We went out to eat for the first time since October - to Las Iguanas (a Latin-American restaurant chain in the UK). I had some cheese and mango empanadas for my starter - and these were very nice, but rather cheese-y and not very mango-y Tongue . Then, for my main, I had a jackfruit curry, which was quite interesting, but I'd probably only have it again if I felt like a change.

Sadly, my sister had to go back home today - but, it was nice having her over Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
My week wasn't too bad. I went back to work, but it was fairly quiet, and my sister was still at home, so I was able to enjoy more time with her. We went out to eat for the first time since October - to Las Iguanas (a Latin-American restaurant chain in the UK). I had some cheese and mango empanadas for my starter - and these were very nice, but rather cheese-y and not very mango-y Tongue . Then, for my main, I had a jackfruit curry, which was quite interesting, but I'd probably only have it again if I felt like a change.

Sadly, my sister had to go back home today - but, it was nice having her over Smile .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 2,985 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,312 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,334 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,018 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface