The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
(Sep 22nd, 2022, 10:07 PM)Moonface Wrote:
@Frank: I know how that feels. That's happened sometimes with family gatherings on Shira's side when one of her aunts have too much alcohol. Rolleyes
I guess you're redoing audio because something went wrong with the initial recording?

I record most of my audio hooked up to the PC, but some bits required me being mobile, and were recorded using the MacBook Pro. 

For some reason, the SAME microphone plugged into the MacBook, has been recording my audio in mono. It's a setting I'm sure, but super annoying to figure out AFTER recording!

Thankfully I managed to get all of that done and I am officially done with that project Grin

My day has been rather poor. Went to bed at midnight, woke at 1am with another bad nosebleed, and then didn't sleep well because I was paranoid about having another and getting blood over my pillow if I didn't wake up before it leaked out my nose. Dragged myself to class at 9am which took me an hour to get to because the I-95 was moving at like 10mph for the entire 10+ mile journey I had to take on it (Google insisted this was still the fastest way so I dread to think what the other options were like...) and then spent that whole class period feeling like my sculpture idea wasn't good enough so didn't really get as much progress done as I'd have liked. Came home, and because I'm tired I have no patience so everything is bugging me and just before I made this post I had another nosebleed while trying to eat hotdogs.

Sorry, you're still not feeling the best. You mentioned nosebleeds are a new thing. Perhaps they are due to stress. Mine might have been as well, but since I was young it was decided cauterization was best. I feel like you should take the evening to relax, recharge, and get some sleep early.
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
@Frank: I know how that feels. That's happened sometimes with family gatherings on Shira's side when one of her aunts have too much alcohol. Rolleyes
I guess you're redoing audio because something went wrong with the initial recording?

I record most of my audio hooked up to the PC, but some bits required me being mobile, and were recorded using the MacBook Pro. 

For some reason, the SAME microphone plugged into the MacBook, has been recording my audio in mono. It's a setting I'm sure, but super annoying to figure out AFTER recording!

Thankfully I managed to get all of that done and I am officially done with that project Grin

My day has been rather poor. Went to bed at midnight, woke at 1am with another bad nosebleed, and then didn't sleep well because I was paranoid about having another and getting blood over my pillow if I didn't wake up before it leaked out my nose. Dragged myself to class at 9am which took me an hour to get to because the I-95 was moving at like 10mph for the entire 10+ mile journey I had to take on it (Google insisted this was still the fastest way so I dread to think what the other options were like...) and then spent that whole class period feeling like my sculpture idea wasn't good enough so didn't really get as much progress done as I'd have liked. Came home, and because I'm tired I have no patience so everything is bugging me and just before I made this post I had another nosebleed while trying to eat hotdogs.

Sorry, you're still not feeling the best. You mentioned nosebleeds are a new thing. Perhaps they are due to stress. Mine might have been as well, but since I was young it was decided cauterization was best. I feel like you should take the evening to relax, recharge, and get some sleep early.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Mr EliteL: Where did they hold the wedding if you don't mind sharing. Unless it's somewhere far from town and I won't have a clue what the place is, but I'm assuming for now that it was somewhere in the area. Tongue
Glad it went well though. Do you wish you could've brought me as your plus one? Shifty

The wedding took place closer to where they live, in Rochford at a place called The Lawn. Good little place, OK it wasn't so little although I didn't go exploring there. Had a hedge area I didn't go in and was a place you could use for an outside ceremony, but they chose inside, probably due to avoiding any rain because England. XD 
Haha, didn't cross my mind really but maybe? I did stand around by myself a lot of the time, but I was fine with quietly watching the other people. LOL 

Oof, the nose bled again after the night one? Hmm. Mine usually just last at most an hour or so then not again for ages. I let the blood run for a while, catching it with tissues and periodically tilting my head back, then when it slows lightly blow to get the clot out, then it stops after that with some remnants of blood needing to be lightly cleaned out. Perhaps yours isn't like that then, unless the clot could still be in there stuffing up your nose? They usually help to prevent excessive bleeding while the body repairs the vessels causing it. Not sure what else it could be.

My week's been fine. Two shifts down, long one tomorrow then Sunday rest before work and a plumber visit, yay.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Mr EliteL: Where did they hold the wedding if you don't mind sharing. Unless it's somewhere far from town and I won't have a clue what the place is, but I'm assuming for now that it was somewhere in the area. Tongue
Glad it went well though. Do you wish you could've brought me as your plus one? Shifty

The wedding took place closer to where they live, in Rochford at a place called The Lawn. Good little place, OK it wasn't so little although I didn't go exploring there. Had a hedge area I didn't go in and was a place you could use for an outside ceremony, but they chose inside, probably due to avoiding any rain because England. XD 
Haha, didn't cross my mind really but maybe? I did stand around by myself a lot of the time, but I was fine with quietly watching the other people. LOL 

Oof, the nose bled again after the night one? Hmm. Mine usually just last at most an hour or so then not again for ages. I let the blood run for a while, catching it with tissues and periodically tilting my head back, then when it slows lightly blow to get the clot out, then it stops after that with some remnants of blood needing to be lightly cleaned out. Perhaps yours isn't like that then, unless the clot could still be in there stuffing up your nose? They usually help to prevent excessive bleeding while the body repairs the vessels causing it. Not sure what else it could be.

My week's been fine. Two shifts down, long one tomorrow then Sunday rest before work and a plumber visit, yay.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: I know it's late since the issue has cleared up now, but my nose wouldn't bleed for longer than maybe ten minutes, and I wasn't getting any clots that I needed to blow out after the fact. At this point I'm gonna say it isn't going to happen again any time soon, which is good. Smile

My day has been okay I guess. Started getting the hang of digital painting after struggling with it yesterday, and been playing some DbD in between sessions although a lot of killers are being rather toxic the last few days for some reason so a lot of games tend to be rather unenjoyable because of it.
Not looking forward to tomorrow though. Got a call from my coworker that for some reason the system set a lot of items in the department to a higher shelf max than it should be which means tonight's delivery is significantly bigger than it's supposed to be, which is all for me to deal with in the morning. I doubt I'll be getting out of work on time because of it which sucks. Eh
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Mr EliteL: I know it's late since the issue has cleared up now, but my nose wouldn't bleed for longer than maybe ten minutes, and I wasn't getting any clots that I needed to blow out after the fact. At this point I'm gonna say it isn't going to happen again any time soon, which is good. Smile

My day has been okay I guess. Started getting the hang of digital painting after struggling with it yesterday, and been playing some DbD in between sessions although a lot of killers are being rather toxic the last few days for some reason so a lot of games tend to be rather unenjoyable because of it.
Not looking forward to tomorrow though. Got a call from my coworker that for some reason the system set a lot of items in the department to a higher shelf max than it should be which means tonight's delivery is significantly bigger than it's supposed to be, which is all for me to deal with in the morning. I doubt I'll be getting out of work on time because of it which sucks. Eh
Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345
Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
I've been setting up for my garage sale all day. I'm honestly incredibly ehausted.

We got a lot done today though! I just hope we're able to make some cash... well me at least Tongue
[Image: wrdxyKE.png]

Frank Offline
The "Golden" One
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 4,345 Metroid Mario Kart Super Mario Bros. 
I've been setting up for my garage sale all day. I'm honestly incredibly ehausted.

We got a lot done today though! I just hope we're able to make some cash... well me at least Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My day today was fine until like 9PM when we realised our cat's gone missing. The front door was open for a little while and no one was about for less than a minute and she disappeared. Not in the house and not in the back as we block the gap in the back gate at night (so if she's out she can't go out the front and beyond). Been searching but nothing. Just hope maybe someone took her in for the night or she comes back herself and that she hasn't been attacked by foxes or gone to find a place in the night to just pass away from us. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
My day today was fine until like 9PM when we realised our cat's gone missing. The front door was open for a little while and no one was about for less than a minute and she disappeared. Not in the house and not in the back as we block the gap in the back gate at night (so if she's out she can't go out the front and beyond). Been searching but nothing. Just hope maybe someone took her in for the night or she comes back herself and that she hasn't been attacked by foxes or gone to find a place in the night to just pass away from us. Sad
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2022, 11:00 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh no! D=
Did you check in the wooded area behind the house? It would be a secluded spot she could go to that I'd look at first, as I doubt she would go to another house.
I hope you find her. Sad

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Sep 30th, 2022, 11:00 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Oh no! D=
Did you check in the wooded area behind the house? It would be a secluded spot she could go to that I'd look at first, as I doubt she would go to another house.
I hope you find her. Sad
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Still nothing by this early morning, definitely would've heard her meowing if she was inside or even returned outside by now. so something is up. Yeah, I tried in the wooded area, it's very grown over since you were here so it's a bit harder to go through. I think that's where the foxes could be using as their home too as they come out and hide in there. I didn't check everywhere so might try again in the daylight after work. Meant to do 6AM-4PM today but not doing that under these circumstances, 6 hours unless I'm messaged by my sister or mum they've found her alive. Got like 1 hour sleep too, surprised I managed even that.

Update: She has been found and returned home! My sister posted about it on Facebook and someone replied. She was down Hallowell Down for some reason, no idea she'd wander over there still. It was windy and raining last night though so perhaps she was desperate to find shelter, but down there and why not under my sister's car I don't know. XD  =3
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Still nothing by this early morning, definitely would've heard her meowing if she was inside or even returned outside by now. so something is up. Yeah, I tried in the wooded area, it's very grown over since you were here so it's a bit harder to go through. I think that's where the foxes could be using as their home too as they come out and hide in there. I didn't check everywhere so might try again in the daylight after work. Meant to do 6AM-4PM today but not doing that under these circumstances, 6 hours unless I'm messaged by my sister or mum they've found her alive. Got like 1 hour sleep too, surprised I managed even that.

Update: She has been found and returned home! My sister posted about it on Facebook and someone replied. She was down Hallowell Down for some reason, no idea she'd wander over there still. It was windy and raining last night though so perhaps she was desperate to find shelter, but down there and why not under my sister's car I don't know. XD  =3
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Jeez, how far down that road was she? Also odd that even if she had gone down there for shelter she practically stayed there all night and wasn't found until the morning by someone else rather than just making her own way back. Given you said she's gone down there in the past it's not like she would've been lost from being in a street she doesn't know.
I'm so happy for you to hear she's safe and back home though! Reminds me of the time Dee went missing for an entire day and we scoured everywhere around Hallowell for her in three different groups and couldn't find her, except her stupid arse was just sleeping in the old kennel at the very back of the garden hidden inside all the shrubbery and just opted to ignore hours of calls for her. Rolleyes

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: Jeez, how far down that road was she? Also odd that even if she had gone down there for shelter she practically stayed there all night and wasn't found until the morning by someone else rather than just making her own way back. Given you said she's gone down there in the past it's not like she would've been lost from being in a street she doesn't know.
I'm so happy for you to hear she's safe and back home though! Reminds me of the time Dee went missing for an entire day and we scoured everywhere around Hallowell for her in three different groups and couldn't find her, except her stupid arse was just sleeping in the old kennel at the very back of the garden hidden inside all the shrubbery and just opted to ignore hours of calls for her. Rolleyes
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it was too far like at the top area of it only, closer to my home that is. Not sure if she's been there many times though,
because yeah she would've made her way back. May have wandered further in than normal then couldn't recognise where to go once daylight rose as she was used to it in the dark? She was groggy when I saw her after work, she's gotten better now.

My day today was OK I guess at work, then some good Phasmo time later on in the day.  =3 Albeit the crash issues.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think it was too far like at the top area of it only, closer to my home that is. Not sure if she's been there many times though,
because yeah she would've made her way back. May have wandered further in than normal then couldn't recognise where to go once daylight rose as she was used to it in the dark? She was groggy when I saw her after work, she's gotten better now.

My day today was OK I guess at work, then some good Phasmo time later on in the day.  =3 Albeit the crash issues.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ugh, Phasmo crashing was the bane of my existence last time we played. I don't even know if they patched the game to address that at all yet...

Today has been okay so far. Was expecting a dumpster fire at work but luckily it wasn't, although it will be after the weekend because my coworker is being sent out to Tampa on Sunday and I can't cover her, so we're gonna end up super behind because of that since Sunday is a day where we get a delivery to work.
I was debating across all of yesterday and during my shift at work whether to visit Shira's grandmother in hospice before her condition deteriorates, but ultimately realized I can't stomach the idea of seeing someone knowing that when I leave it'll basically be a goodbye as the next time I see them will be at their funeral. At least for my grandad when I stopped visiting him in the hospital when he was dying of cancer I didn't know at the time my visit was the last one, so I didn't leave with the knowledge that it was the last time I'd see him breathing. It was worse yesterday for me though because I forgot to take my ADD pill before class, so I couldn't focus at all in class and my mind kept latching onto whether to do the visit or not which put me in a really low mood all day.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ugh, Phasmo crashing was the bane of my existence last time we played. I don't even know if they patched the game to address that at all yet...

Today has been okay so far. Was expecting a dumpster fire at work but luckily it wasn't, although it will be after the weekend because my coworker is being sent out to Tampa on Sunday and I can't cover her, so we're gonna end up super behind because of that since Sunday is a day where we get a delivery to work.
I was debating across all of yesterday and during my shift at work whether to visit Shira's grandmother in hospice before her condition deteriorates, but ultimately realized I can't stomach the idea of seeing someone knowing that when I leave it'll basically be a goodbye as the next time I see them will be at their funeral. At least for my grandad when I stopped visiting him in the hospital when he was dying of cancer I didn't know at the time my visit was the last one, so I didn't leave with the knowledge that it was the last time I'd see him breathing. It was worse yesterday for me though because I forgot to take my ADD pill before class, so I couldn't focus at all in class and my mind kept latching onto whether to do the visit or not which put me in a really low mood all day.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's been a rough week. As I tried focusing on bettering myself (I started a new diet plan this week and it's working out pretty well!), things around me have tried their damndest to bring me down, and eventually it broke me by Wednesday after getting back to back reports of impending or new deaths. Treated myself to pizza yesterday cuz after all the hardwork during the week in addition to dealing with all that stress, I needed something positive. Unfortunately, I've come down with a very minor cold and my nose was stuffed enough to block my ability to taste so I got to half enjoy that pizza. Sad

Hoping this next week is what I'm looking for, but it definitely won't be without caveats considering my grandmother will pass away within this next week.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's been a rough week. As I tried focusing on bettering myself (I started a new diet plan this week and it's working out pretty well!), things around me have tried their damndest to bring me down, and eventually it broke me by Wednesday after getting back to back reports of impending or new deaths. Treated myself to pizza yesterday cuz after all the hardwork during the week in addition to dealing with all that stress, I needed something positive. Unfortunately, I've come down with a very minor cold and my nose was stuffed enough to block my ability to taste so I got to half enjoy that pizza. Sad

Hoping this next week is what I'm looking for, but it definitely won't be without caveats considering my grandmother will pass away within this next week.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 9th, 2022, 02:48 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
...it definitely won't be without caveats considering my grandmother will pass away within this next week.
Damn. I didn't really consider that she could pass away so soon after going into hospice care. Sad

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
...it definitely won't be without caveats considering my grandmother will pass away within this next week.
Damn. I didn't really consider that she could pass away so soon after going into hospice care. Sad
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Busy and productive week. I have a fun weekend ahead with a BBQ for football, bowling, hiking, and pumpkin patch! Looking forward!
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Busy and productive week. I have a fun weekend ahead with a BBQ for football, bowling, hiking, and pumpkin patch! Looking forward!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Oct 10th, 2022, 08:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

She was removed from dialysis on that Friday I saw her, so it was only a matter of how long her body was going to maintain itself when it couldn't filter anything out of it anymore (she had no kidneys to filter blood/toxins and waste just run rampant).

Despite everything, I think this week went by pretty good. I managed to overdo it slightly on leg day this week, so I've been dealing with quite a bit of stabbing quad pain whenever I have to descend in elevation (or rise from a seat). Grandma's funeral is...set for some point soon, I think. I gotta follow up on that.

Tonight, much like popopdc, will be fun! Going to the city's little Fall Festival tonight, which has some of those things mentioned. Just wish the temperature matched the season. Still the low 80's/high 20's (F/C).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Oct 10th, 2022, 08:17 PM)Moonface Wrote:

She was removed from dialysis on that Friday I saw her, so it was only a matter of how long her body was going to maintain itself when it couldn't filter anything out of it anymore (she had no kidneys to filter blood/toxins and waste just run rampant).

Despite everything, I think this week went by pretty good. I managed to overdo it slightly on leg day this week, so I've been dealing with quite a bit of stabbing quad pain whenever I have to descend in elevation (or rise from a seat). Grandma's funeral is...set for some point soon, I think. I gotta follow up on that.

Tonight, much like popopdc, will be fun! Going to the city's little Fall Festival tonight, which has some of those things mentioned. Just wish the temperature matched the season. Still the low 80's/high 20's (F/C).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
A rather hectic week for me due to covering my coworkers vacation which meant I got a lot more shifts than usual, and not getting the help I was supposed to on Tuesday meant that the 1000 piece truck that I had to work that day didn't get finished fully until yesterday (and I had more deliveries come Tuesday night, Thursday morning, and Thursday night so my backroom freezer was stuffed with deliveries when I walked in Friday). Managed to clear all the unworked delivery stuff out yesterday and expected to have a simple day today, but instead got dumped into two hours of training videos that want to treat people like toddlers with the memory of a goldfish (if you're that curious, feel free to ask but otherwise I'm going to hold back on explaining them before I end up writing a small essay without realizing) so that stopped me doing anything I wanted to get accomplished on my department. I also have to get two projects finished by Wednesday night because one is due that day, and the other isn't due until November 8th but because I'm going out of state on Thursday until Monday I won't be home to do any work on that project, so I have 3 days to do it instead of 7. Currently trying not to freak out about it all. x.x

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
A rather hectic week for me due to covering my coworkers vacation which meant I got a lot more shifts than usual, and not getting the help I was supposed to on Tuesday meant that the 1000 piece truck that I had to work that day didn't get finished fully until yesterday (and I had more deliveries come Tuesday night, Thursday morning, and Thursday night so my backroom freezer was stuffed with deliveries when I walked in Friday). Managed to clear all the unworked delivery stuff out yesterday and expected to have a simple day today, but instead got dumped into two hours of training videos that want to treat people like toddlers with the memory of a goldfish (if you're that curious, feel free to ask but otherwise I'm going to hold back on explaining them before I end up writing a small essay without realizing) so that stopped me doing anything I wanted to get accomplished on my department. I also have to get two projects finished by Wednesday night because one is due that day, and the other isn't due until November 8th but because I'm going out of state on Thursday until Monday I won't be home to do any work on that project, so I have 3 days to do it instead of 7. Currently trying not to freak out about it all. x.x

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prime Day! 2023 Edition Dragon Lord 38 3,008 Oct 20th, 2023, 01:24 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Ideal Work Week Schedule? Moonface 9 5,325 Oct 7th, 2020, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  D-Day - 75 years later Maniakkid25 2 3,339 Jun 6th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Armistice Day - 100 years ago... Maniakkid25 6 6,021 Nov 13th, 2018, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Moonface