Super Nintendo World
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 3rd, 2021, 06:21 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Oct 2nd, 2021, 05:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeesh, where'd they get the space to have another section that adds on 70% to the already established park?

If they have a plot of land like Disney does here in Florida, they'll be expanding for ages. How do you think there's more than one aspect of Disney here: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach. If there's money to be had, they'll find a place for it XD

Sounds dope though, I was wondering when they'd announce a DK part to it. Wonder if live animals will be on display there for learning purposes, or just leave it entirely in the fantasy realm. Hmm
Don't forget that they also made a Star Wars area recently too. Not that it's necessarily as big as the existing areas of the park but even now they're still expanding the place. Tongue

I hope that animals aren't on display there unless it's for the sole purpose of preservation. I don't think live animals would be put in though since besides monkeys, what else would there be from the DK universe that translates into a real animal? I wouldn't want live animals put into the area just because "Oh it's a jungle theme so we can totally shove jungle animals in for the purpose of decoration".

As for tickets, I expect that it would be a singular ticket unless the two parks have entirely separate entrances. I've never seen a theme park have two different areas with their own tickets be connected to each other directly.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 3rd, 2021, 06:21 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Oct 2nd, 2021, 05:54 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Yeesh, where'd they get the space to have another section that adds on 70% to the already established park?

If they have a plot of land like Disney does here in Florida, they'll be expanding for ages. How do you think there's more than one aspect of Disney here: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Blizzard Beach. If there's money to be had, they'll find a place for it XD

Sounds dope though, I was wondering when they'd announce a DK part to it. Wonder if live animals will be on display there for learning purposes, or just leave it entirely in the fantasy realm. Hmm
Don't forget that they also made a Star Wars area recently too. Not that it's necessarily as big as the existing areas of the park but even now they're still expanding the place. Tongue

I hope that animals aren't on display there unless it's for the sole purpose of preservation. I don't think live animals would be put in though since besides monkeys, what else would there be from the DK universe that translates into a real animal? I wouldn't want live animals put into the area just because "Oh it's a jungle theme so we can totally shove jungle animals in for the purpose of decoration".

As for tickets, I expect that it would be a singular ticket unless the two parks have entirely separate entrances. I've never seen a theme park have two different areas with their own tickets be connected to each other directly.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah Universal and Islands of Adventure come to mind there with the tickets. But I doubt it'd be the case here, honestly.

Super Nintendo World: Hollywood Opening In 2023!
In lieu of Mar10 Day, Universal have announced that the Hollywood location for Super Nintendo World is official and it's opening some time in 2023. This area will not feature the previously announced Donkey Kong area that will debut in Japan in 2024.

In anticipation of it's arrival, Universal Hollywood will feature merchandise from Nintendo leading up to the opening. It's not clear when it will appear but it is "coming soon".
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah Universal and Islands of Adventure come to mind there with the tickets. But I doubt it'd be the case here, honestly.

Super Nintendo World: Hollywood Opening In 2023!
In lieu of Mar10 Day, Universal have announced that the Hollywood location for Super Nintendo World is official and it's opening some time in 2023. This area will not feature the previously announced Donkey Kong area that will debut in Japan in 2024.

In anticipation of it's arrival, Universal Hollywood will feature merchandise from Nintendo leading up to the opening. It's not clear when it will appear but it is "coming soon".
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was initially jealous that Hollywood is suddenly getting their own park and it's opening before the Orlando one, but apparently it's not even going to be the same scale Mario World that Orlando and Japan will both have.
I wonder why California never seems to get parks on par to those in Florida when it comes to ones that are in both states. Unsure

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I was initially jealous that Hollywood is suddenly getting their own park and it's opening before the Orlando one, but apparently it's not even going to be the same scale Mario World that Orlando and Japan will both have.
I wonder why California never seems to get parks on par to those in Florida when it comes to ones that are in both states. Unsure
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Damn another Super Nintendo World coming to US? Good I guess, still would rather go to the Orlando one personally or Japan, even more so if the scale won't be the same.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Damn another Super Nintendo World coming to US? Good I guess, still would rather go to the Orlando one personally or Japan, even more so if the scale won't be the same.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Mar 11th, 2022, 11:02 PM)Moonface Wrote:

If I had to guess, California is lacking the space that Japan and Florida still seem to have. They put Universal in like, the heart of LA, so expanding is extremely limited to where they currently reside. Orlando has the advantage of being built around these parks to begin with so space is quite plentiful in the park locations. Japan would in theory have a harder time expanding in the future, but I'm sure they'd find a way.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her

If I had to guess, California is lacking the space that Japan and Florida still seem to have. They put Universal in like, the heart of LA, so expanding is extremely limited to where they currently reside. Orlando has the advantage of being built around these parks to begin with so space is quite plentiful in the park locations. Japan would in theory have a harder time expanding in the future, but I'm sure they'd find a way.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 13th, 2022, 02:47 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Ah, I haven't ever actually considered where the parks are located in LA before. I know Disney Orlando at least obtained their land before the city had been built up there and so they have a ton of space just reserved for use, but I guess that wasn't the same case in LA? I doubt they wouldn't have tried to future proof those parks when it was done in Orlando, but then again the Disney park over there at least was maybe before they realized just how big it could go? I don't know the order or history of Universal parks at all really. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 13th, 2022, 02:47 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Ah, I haven't ever actually considered where the parks are located in LA before. I know Disney Orlando at least obtained their land before the city had been built up there and so they have a ton of space just reserved for use, but I guess that wasn't the same case in LA? I doubt they wouldn't have tried to future proof those parks when it was done in Orlando, but then again the Disney park over there at least was maybe before they realized just how big it could go? I don't know the order or history of Universal parks at all really. Errm
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I'm kind of shocked I haven't posted in this thread before now.

Anywho, I hope to one day go there and experience all the great that is Nintendo.
WR91 Offline
Casual
I'm kind of shocked I haven't posted in this thread before now.

Anywho, I hope to one day go there and experience all the great that is Nintendo.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Would you be willing to go to the OG in Universal Japan for it? Or would you wait for it to be constructed/made in either US park (Hollywood or Orlando)? Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Would you be willing to go to the OG in Universal Japan for it? Or would you wait for it to be constructed/made in either US park (Hollywood or Orlando)? Smile
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jul 14th, 2022, 04:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Either to be honest. I always wanted to visit Japan just to see the culture but I could probably wait until it was here in the U.S. just to make it easier on convenience.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Jul 14th, 2022, 04:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Either to be honest. I always wanted to visit Japan just to see the culture but I could probably wait until it was here in the U.S. just to make it easier on convenience.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
AAAAHHH!!! Wow Shock Wow Shock Wow

I thought I wouldn't check out any footage of Super Nintendo World Hollywood but couldn't resist checking this video by IGN:

I made it 1:20 in before I had to pause and rush to this thread with my excitement. THAT YOSHI HEADBAND HAT THING THE GUY IS WEARING IS SO SICK!! Wow Wow

Since I know Nintendo already rotates out the merch at their parks from buying some Yoshi keychains for Shira from the Japanese park via an online store that only had them because the park was no longer selling them and thus had handed them off to third-parties to be sold, I decided I had to see what stuff the Hollywood park currently carries since for all I know it could be stuff the Orlando park won't get or even if it does get it, I just can't resist seeing what other stuff might be sold that I need to get my hands on. It's hard though because there doesn't seem to be one place showing every single piece of merch available which is annoying.

First off, here's some hilariously looking keychains of Mario and Luigi: Mario KeychainLuigi Keychain

Having trouble finding what is being sold but I'd totally want this just to mess with it: Yoshi Stacking Game

I also came across a Mario and Yoshi statue being sold at one of the stores in the park which was cool until I saw the price. Almost $1000 for a statue is painful. x.x

As for food, I would order the kids Mario burger over the adult one in a heartbeat. The kids one looks way better. Whistle
And I dunno if I'd eat this but I'd still order it: Mt. Beanpole Cake

Oh and because I don't want @ShiraNoMai to be spoiled with some of the Yoshi stuff shown in the park in the video I posted, here's the headband: Yoshi Headband

But arrrghhh! I don't know if I want to wait for the Orlando park to open now! Nooo

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
AAAAHHH!!! Wow Shock Wow Shock Wow

I thought I wouldn't check out any footage of Super Nintendo World Hollywood but couldn't resist checking this video by IGN:

I made it 1:20 in before I had to pause and rush to this thread with my excitement. THAT YOSHI HEADBAND HAT THING THE GUY IS WEARING IS SO SICK!! Wow Wow

Since I know Nintendo already rotates out the merch at their parks from buying some Yoshi keychains for Shira from the Japanese park via an online store that only had them because the park was no longer selling them and thus had handed them off to third-parties to be sold, I decided I had to see what stuff the Hollywood park currently carries since for all I know it could be stuff the Orlando park won't get or even if it does get it, I just can't resist seeing what other stuff might be sold that I need to get my hands on. It's hard though because there doesn't seem to be one place showing every single piece of merch available which is annoying.

First off, here's some hilariously looking keychains of Mario and Luigi: Mario KeychainLuigi Keychain

Having trouble finding what is being sold but I'd totally want this just to mess with it: Yoshi Stacking Game

I also came across a Mario and Yoshi statue being sold at one of the stores in the park which was cool until I saw the price. Almost $1000 for a statue is painful. x.x

As for food, I would order the kids Mario burger over the adult one in a heartbeat. The kids one looks way better. Whistle
And I dunno if I'd eat this but I'd still order it: Mt. Beanpole Cake

Oh and because I don't want @ShiraNoMai to be spoiled with some of the Yoshi stuff shown in the park in the video I posted, here's the headband: Yoshi Headband

But arrrghhh! I don't know if I want to wait for the Orlando park to open now! Nooo
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A close friend of mine just recently got a job at Universal and during orientation mentioned that the Orlando one would open in 2025 and that they "picked a great time to join" and would be "more likely to work for Epic Universe" so, poggies on that front.

I also have a mighty need for that headband :|
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
A close friend of mine just recently got a job at Universal and during orientation mentioned that the Orlando one would open in 2025 and that they "picked a great time to join" and would be "more likely to work for Epic Universe" so, poggies on that front.

I also have a mighty need for that headband :|
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll try and refrain from checking that IGN video out, but that small selection of merch I checked and can't wait to see everything in person. Thought the Yoshi headband just had the head of Yoshi, but then there's a side view and the body is there too, oh my. XD

2025 can't come soon enough, wait yeah it will. Save the monies time.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll try and refrain from checking that IGN video out, but that small selection of merch I checked and can't wait to see everything in person. Thought the Yoshi headband just had the head of Yoshi, but then there's a side view and the body is there too, oh my. XD

2025 can't come soon enough, wait yeah it will. Save the monies time.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Donkey Kong Country coming to Super Nintendo World

So Universal Studios Japan have posted this trailer for the upcoming addition to Super Nintendo World due for some time in 2024 and of course it's a Donkey Kong Country area. Orlando will have their version in 2025. Mine-Cart Madness, a rollercoaster ride will be the main attraction of this particular area but there will also be a Stage, food and gift shops judging by this image or this one from Orlando's layout. The ride description is as follows:

USJ Wrote:
A thrilling adventure on a dynamic, unpredictable ride through the jungle! 
The fun starts when you get blasted out of a barrel cannon at the Golden Temple! Hop into a mine cart and go for a thrilling ride through the jungle! You'll even leap across a collapsed track! This series of unpredictable thrills will make you scream with excitement! Join Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong in this race through the jungle on a wild adventure to protect the Golden Banana from the Tiki Tak Tribe!

Just wondering how many they'll end up adding, LOZ and Pokémon I'd imagine are a given, perhaps Kirby and maybe Metroid and Star Fox rolled into one or something, but that could be too much so four areas might be more realistic. Oh, I just saw a birds eye image of the land on Universal Studio Japan's interactive map and looks like there will at least be one more area behind Bowser Castle and left of DKC (or right depending on the direction you're looking), so that could end up being Hyrule. Then if these three areas are very successful perhaps the woods next to them opens up for Pokémon! Or Pokémon becomes the third area and no LOZ rep.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Donkey Kong Country coming to Super Nintendo World

So Universal Studios Japan have posted this trailer for the upcoming addition to Super Nintendo World due for some time in 2024 and of course it's a Donkey Kong Country area. Orlando will have their version in 2025. Mine-Cart Madness, a rollercoaster ride will be the main attraction of this particular area but there will also be a Stage, food and gift shops judging by this image or this one from Orlando's layout. The ride description is as follows:

USJ Wrote:
A thrilling adventure on a dynamic, unpredictable ride through the jungle! 
The fun starts when you get blasted out of a barrel cannon at the Golden Temple! Hop into a mine cart and go for a thrilling ride through the jungle! You'll even leap across a collapsed track! This series of unpredictable thrills will make you scream with excitement! Join Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong in this race through the jungle on a wild adventure to protect the Golden Banana from the Tiki Tak Tribe!

Just wondering how many they'll end up adding, LOZ and Pokémon I'd imagine are a given, perhaps Kirby and maybe Metroid and Star Fox rolled into one or something, but that could be too much so four areas might be more realistic. Oh, I just saw a birds eye image of the land on Universal Studio Japan's interactive map and looks like there will at least be one more area behind Bowser Castle and left of DKC (or right depending on the direction you're looking), so that could end up being Hyrule. Then if these three areas are very successful perhaps the woods next to them opens up for Pokémon! Or Pokémon becomes the third area and no LOZ rep.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hate how the trailer shows the mine cart making a jump and knowing such a thing will never be feasible in reality. Cry
Before they showed that though I was expecting to see a log flume ride because I thought the mist coming out of the statue mouth was water, although even then this land absolutely has to have a water ride because how can you not do something involving jungle rapids for DK? I can't even think of another Nintendo IP that would work better or on par to DK for a water ride to be associated with it.

As for new lands I think I randomly talked about this with @ShiraNoMai ages ago, and I can't imagine LoZ not being present as a land given how huge it is. Pokémon I'm actually rather skeptical about, because Nintendo doesn't even have an official Pokémon Center store outside of Japan as a permanent fixture and that feels like something that was obvious to do over a decade ago. The other issue with Pokémon is that it isn't strictly a Nintendo IP, and so Game Freak and Creatures might not be keen on the idea of the IP being placed into Super Nintendo World where it will get associated more with Nintendo than those two companies, plus it would ultimately benefit Nintendo more because it draws people into the theme park that is overall Nintendo exclusively-owned IP.
Starfox and Metroid being together in a single land would make more sense than either getting their own, and F-Zero could probably be put into that area too since it would have thematic similarities with futuristic space stuff.
Splatoon would be an IP I can see getting an area because of how huge that has become for Nintendo despite being one of its newest. Plus that land design practically creates itself by taking elements from each of the hubs from the games, and then I'd love to see them use that for performances because it would just fit the area so well and even doing performances based on other Nintendo IP wouldn't even feel out of place because the games are always doing events based on other Nintendo IP. What I'd really love for a Splatoon area is for the drawings people do in the games to be showcased on screens in the area like they are in the in-game hubs, but it would definitely require a very strict monitoring system to be in place so nobody uses it as a chance to throw up something incredibly offensive on the screens, which people would absolutely try to do.
Kirby really deserves its own area but for how storied that franchise is I feel Nintendo would sooner give space for a whole land to something else like any I mentioned already.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I hate how the trailer shows the mine cart making a jump and knowing such a thing will never be feasible in reality. Cry
Before they showed that though I was expecting to see a log flume ride because I thought the mist coming out of the statue mouth was water, although even then this land absolutely has to have a water ride because how can you not do something involving jungle rapids for DK? I can't even think of another Nintendo IP that would work better or on par to DK for a water ride to be associated with it.

As for new lands I think I randomly talked about this with @ShiraNoMai ages ago, and I can't imagine LoZ not being present as a land given how huge it is. Pokémon I'm actually rather skeptical about, because Nintendo doesn't even have an official Pokémon Center store outside of Japan as a permanent fixture and that feels like something that was obvious to do over a decade ago. The other issue with Pokémon is that it isn't strictly a Nintendo IP, and so Game Freak and Creatures might not be keen on the idea of the IP being placed into Super Nintendo World where it will get associated more with Nintendo than those two companies, plus it would ultimately benefit Nintendo more because it draws people into the theme park that is overall Nintendo exclusively-owned IP.
Starfox and Metroid being together in a single land would make more sense than either getting their own, and F-Zero could probably be put into that area too since it would have thematic similarities with futuristic space stuff.
Splatoon would be an IP I can see getting an area because of how huge that has become for Nintendo despite being one of its newest. Plus that land design practically creates itself by taking elements from each of the hubs from the games, and then I'd love to see them use that for performances because it would just fit the area so well and even doing performances based on other Nintendo IP wouldn't even feel out of place because the games are always doing events based on other Nintendo IP. What I'd really love for a Splatoon area is for the drawings people do in the games to be showcased on screens in the area like they are in the in-game hubs, but it would definitely require a very strict monitoring system to be in place so nobody uses it as a chance to throw up something incredibly offensive on the screens, which people would absolutely try to do.
Kirby really deserves its own area but for how storied that franchise is I feel Nintendo would sooner give space for a whole land to something else like any I mentioned already.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was watching this video by Theme Park Stop which explained a few things, I should've included it in my post. For the waterfall there will be one in Orlando but Japan will have the mist because of space restrictions. The jump will use the "Boom Coaster" technology, the cart will be attached to a side piece that's connected to a sideways track to appear to be jumping. They mention it at 1:45, then the mist and some more like the space I was talking about for the potential third land.

Ah yeah Pokémon might be a problem then, if it were it could probably be the most popular out of the lands too. Perhaps then there could be a miscellaneous land that has mini attractions for Kirby, Splatoon, something else like...Pikmin maybe in there, and then another with the futuristic/outer space group too. It's just having so many individual lands would become a bit troublesome as DKC already has the waterfall limitation for Japan. I agree LOZ deserves it's own land hopefully being the third section then they see how much more land is available for any more.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I was watching this video by Theme Park Stop which explained a few things, I should've included it in my post. For the waterfall there will be one in Orlando but Japan will have the mist because of space restrictions. The jump will use the "Boom Coaster" technology, the cart will be attached to a side piece that's connected to a sideways track to appear to be jumping. They mention it at 1:45, then the mist and some more like the space I was talking about for the potential third land.

Ah yeah Pokémon might be a problem then, if it were it could probably be the most popular out of the lands too. Perhaps then there could be a miscellaneous land that has mini attractions for Kirby, Splatoon, something else like...Pikmin maybe in there, and then another with the futuristic/outer space group too. It's just having so many individual lands would become a bit troublesome as DKC already has the waterfall limitation for Japan. I agree LOZ deserves it's own land hopefully being the third section then they see how much more land is available for any more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nintendo Partner Direct - Feb. 21, 2024 Moonface 8 194 Mar 14th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Nintendo Sues Yuzu; $2.4m Settlement Agreed Moonface 6 165 Mar 6th, 2024, 06:08 AM
Last Post: shadow
  Nintendo Direct Megathread ShiraNoMai 31 4,681 Feb 21st, 2024, 03:29 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  The Witch's Cauldron: Multi-World Event! ShiraNoMai 15 772 Dec 29th, 2023, 11:46 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Restricted Exploration in Open World Games? Moonface 2 257 Dec 7th, 2023, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Moonface