2020 Holiday Season Thread
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 18th, 2021, 11:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Whoa, you got FF7R, nice. The lights and decorations you've had up look so bright and awesome, and Mars is looking so cute there.  =3 Ah, Weathering with You is something else I have to see.
I intended to actually get that game for Shira, as well as that movie, but luckily I was too lazy to do shopping so I didn't end up buying for her what she had got for me. XD

WWY is worth the watch just for the visuals alone. It's definitely the most beautiful animated movie I've ever come across.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 18th, 2021, 11:09 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Whoa, you got FF7R, nice. The lights and decorations you've had up look so bright and awesome, and Mars is looking so cute there.  =3 Ah, Weathering with You is something else I have to see.
I intended to actually get that game for Shira, as well as that movie, but luckily I was too lazy to do shopping so I didn't end up buying for her what she had got for me. XD

WWY is worth the watch just for the visuals alone. It's definitely the most beautiful animated movie I've ever come across.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Chat Thread Mr EliteL 3,871 1,591,471 Yesterday, 05:27 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 239 43,518 Yesterday, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 21,547 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Christmas/Holiday Season 2023 Moonface 20 930 Jan 5th, 2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Spoopy Season '23 Moonface 12 807 Nov 21st, 2023, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Moonface