Poll: Who has the best plan to destroy the goat?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kyng
0%
0 0%
ShiraNoMai
0%
0 0%
Mr EliteL
0%
0 0%
Maniakkid25
100.00%
4 100.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Destroy The Goat
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For those who haven't seen it, @Maniakkid25 posted a thread about a town in Sweden whose residents attempt to set fire to a gigantic goat sculpture that gets erected every year, and I just got the idea of turning that concept into a contest! Grin

Rules
  • Come up with the most inventive or interesting way to try and destroy the goat! You don't have to set the goat on fire, but I will award bonus XP for any schemes that result in an infernal demise of the goat.
  • There is no length limit on entries. You may submit multiple entries, but only one will go in the poll, so please indicate which entry is for the poll. All other submissions will be rewarded bonus XP.
  • The deadline for submissions will be January 10th, but I may extend the deadline if there is an insufficient number of entries for a poll.
If anyone has any questions, please ask. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,164 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For those who haven't seen it, @Maniakkid25 posted a thread about a town in Sweden whose residents attempt to set fire to a gigantic goat sculpture that gets erected every year, and I just got the idea of turning that concept into a contest! Grin

Rules
  • Come up with the most inventive or interesting way to try and destroy the goat! You don't have to set the goat on fire, but I will award bonus XP for any schemes that result in an infernal demise of the goat.
  • There is no length limit on entries. You may submit multiple entries, but only one will go in the poll, so please indicate which entry is for the poll. All other submissions will be rewarded bonus XP.
  • The deadline for submissions will be January 10th, but I may extend the deadline if there is an insufficient number of entries for a poll.
If anyone has any questions, please ask. ^_^
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Get a bunch of real goats to eat it... and stick sparklers in the goats' mouths Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Get a bunch of real goats to eat it... and stick sparklers in the goats' mouths Tongue .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Rain down from above, send a plane to drop flames onto the Goat!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Rain down from above, send a plane to drop flames onto the Goat!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Darn, almost exactly what I was going to put but instead of flames, flatten the straw goat with a concrete donkey from the sky. Just outright replace it. ROFL

Ahem.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Darn, almost exactly what I was going to put but instead of flames, flatten the straw goat with a concrete donkey from the sky. Just outright replace it. ROFL

Ahem.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Okay, we're gonna need a Black Metal band. Swedish is best, but we may need to pop over to Norway if the Swedes don't want to do something this stupid. We'll also need a vehicle looking like something out of Mad Max, preferably with a flatbed, and loaded with pyrotechnics. So, while you drive the flatbed as fast as you feel comfortable, the Black Metal band is already in position on the vehicle. You park it right in front of the goat, play a song (the song's subject will be about a sacrifice to some deity; your choice). As the last chorus comes in, fire the pyrotechnics, and speed off, shredding all the while.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Okay, we're gonna need a Black Metal band. Swedish is best, but we may need to pop over to Norway if the Swedes don't want to do something this stupid. We'll also need a vehicle looking like something out of Mad Max, preferably with a flatbed, and loaded with pyrotechnics. So, while you drive the flatbed as fast as you feel comfortable, the Black Metal band is already in position on the vehicle. You park it right in front of the goat, play a song (the song's subject will be about a sacrifice to some deity; your choice). As the last chorus comes in, fire the pyrotechnics, and speed off, shredding all the while.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Voting is now open for the best plan to destroy the goat! Good luck to everyone who entered! Grin

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Voting is now open for the best plan to destroy the goat! Good luck to everyone who entered! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oops, forgot to do a second one, but I already knew who I was going to vote for as soon as I read it. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Oops, forgot to do a second one, but I already knew who I was going to vote for as soon as I read it. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I voted (and no, I didn't vote for myself Tongue ).

Good luck, everybody!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I voted (and no, I didn't vote for myself Tongue ).

Good luck, everybody!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Voting is over! Congratulations to @Maniakkid25 for the dominating victory; you receive 150XP for your victory, plus a bonus 25XP for using fire.

@ShiraNoMai and @Kyng receive 50XP for participation, and 25XP for using fire.

@Mr EliteL did not use fire, and so receives 50XP for participation.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Voting is over! Congratulations to @Maniakkid25 for the dominating victory; you receive 150XP for your victory, plus a bonus 25XP for using fire.

@ShiraNoMai and @Kyng receive 50XP for participation, and 25XP for using fire.

@Mr EliteL did not use fire, and so receives 50XP for participation.