Cyberpunk 2077
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next game from Witcher developers CD Projekt Red. In development for quite some time, with an official announcement in back in 2012, the game got its first trailer at Microsoft's E3 2018 conference.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

Cyberpunk 2077 is the next game from Witcher developers CD Projekt Red. In development for quite some time, with an official announcement in back in 2012, the game got its first trailer at Microsoft's E3 2018 conference.
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728
Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

IT LOOKS AMAZING AND I AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THE SETTING.

I'm more into punk and scifi than fantasy even though Witcher 3 was just beyond incredible.

Give me Witcher 3 production values in this setting and I'm going to be in love, which I already am
Monocle Offline
o.q
Currently Playing
A lot! weep
Favourite Platform(s)
PC! Emulatiooooon
Pronouns
Yes
XP: 5,728 Super Mario Bros. Borderlands 
yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

IT LOOKS AMAZING AND I AM ALREADY IN LOVE WITH THE SETTING.

I'm more into punk and scifi than fantasy even though Witcher 3 was just beyond incredible.

Give me Witcher 3 production values in this setting and I'm going to be in love, which I already am
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well... here we are a year later.

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2019: Now with 100% More Keanu Reeves!

Yes, you read that right: CD Projekt Red has collaborated with actor Keanu Reeves to bring a new angle to the Cyberpunk universe in this new story trailer for their upcoming game.

The game is slated to actually be released on April 16th, 2020.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Well... here we are a year later.

Cyberpunk 2077 E3 2019: Now with 100% More Keanu Reeves!

Yes, you read that right: CD Projekt Red has collaborated with actor Keanu Reeves to bring a new angle to the Cyberpunk universe in this new story trailer for their upcoming game.

The game is slated to actually be released on April 16th, 2020.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The crowd lost their sh1t when Keanu showed up. XD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
The crowd lost their sh1t when Keanu showed up. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As I said in the Microsoft thread, this was definitely the biggest shocker moment of E3 2019 so far just for Keanu Reeves! XD
I'm hoping the actual game is as good looking as these trailers make it to be. I wouldn't have as much skepticism as I have if not for the fact this is an open world game and graphical fidelity tends to not be the highest thing on the list for those games because of all the other factors that have to be taken into account.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As I said in the Microsoft thread, this was definitely the biggest shocker moment of E3 2019 so far just for Keanu Reeves! XD
I'm hoping the actual game is as good looking as these trailers make it to be. I wouldn't have as much skepticism as I have if not for the fact this is an open world game and graphical fidelity tends to not be the highest thing on the list for those games because of all the other factors that have to be taken into account.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed To September
Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed until September 17, as per a statement released today by CD Projekt Red:

[Image: EOa2ITXW4AAbcag?format=png]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed To September
Cyberpunk 2077 has been delayed until September 17, as per a statement released today by CD Projekt Red:

[Image: EOa2ITXW4AAbcag?format=png]
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
I think the title needs updated some. This game which I've been waiting for for quite some time was delayed until November thanks for the world falling apart.

But I don't mind as long as it's the kickass game it looks to be. I can't wait! Christmas present for myself for sure!
WR91 Offline
Casual
I think the title needs updated some. This game which I've been waiting for for quite some time was delayed until November thanks for the world falling apart.

But I don't mind as long as it's the kickass game it looks to be. I can't wait! Christmas present for myself for sure!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Cyberpunk 2077 delayed by 21 days; the game is now releasing on December 10th:

The delay doesn't bother me, but the fact that it's to get the games running smoothly on all platforms makes me wary to get this game at launch through fear of it having issues on PS4. I'm going to wait until I hear that it doesn't have any problems before I consider buying it at this point.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Cyberpunk 2077 delayed by 21 days; the game is now releasing on December 10th:

The delay doesn't bother me, but the fact that it's to get the games running smoothly on all platforms makes me wary to get this game at launch through fear of it having issues on PS4. I'm going to wait until I hear that it doesn't have any problems before I consider buying it at this point.
WR91 Offline
Casual
As I said on Twitter, as long as I get a really great, story driven experience I really don't care when it comes out.
WR91 Offline
Casual
As I said on Twitter, as long as I get a really great, story driven experience I really don't care when it comes out.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm probably the only streamer not interested in streaming this over hyped video game. I was told it's ok, the big boys would handle streaming it. *rolls eyes* <_<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm probably the only streamer not interested in streaming this over hyped video game. I was told it's ok, the big boys would handle streaming it. *rolls eyes* <_<
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm thinking it's getting overhyped as well, to the point I think people will be underwhelmed by the actual game in the end, despite there probably being nothing wrong with it.

I actually know quite a few streamers that aren't playing as well, purely through lack of interest, but I'm sure there are plenty out there that will care to play/stream as well. I'll definitely watch and see how it turns out before I consider buying myself.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm thinking it's getting overhyped as well, to the point I think people will be underwhelmed by the actual game in the end, despite there probably being nothing wrong with it.

I actually know quite a few streamers that aren't playing as well, purely through lack of interest, but I'm sure there are plenty out there that will care to play/stream as well. I'll definitely watch and see how it turns out before I consider buying myself.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The amount of hype behind this game has actually made me not want to touch it at launch. I don't trust it to be as good as it's being made out to be and I also don't expect it to actually run very well on a base PS4. Errm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
The amount of hype behind this game has actually made me not want to touch it at launch. I don't trust it to be as good as it's being made out to be and I also don't expect it to actually run very well on a base PS4. Errm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Impo, Cyberpunk looks like its a futuristic GTA with the ability to change anything about how you want your cyber body to look, & the kind of future cars you can earn. I've never cared much for GTA & this game makes me care for it even less. lol
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Impo, Cyberpunk looks like its a futuristic GTA with the ability to change anything about how you want your cyber body to look, & the kind of future cars you can earn. I've never cared much for GTA & this game makes me care for it even less. lol
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
I've played every single CD Projekt Red game until now and have loved them all. Their games are like Skyrim on steroids: exploration is rewarding and the quest lines are all rich with lore and a story worth completing. Yeah the setting gives it GTA vibes but I'm looking forward to more of their incredible writing. I'm hyped as can be, but I can't afford to buy it at release anyway. I'll likely wait for the next-gen patch is released some time next year before I get my hands on a copy.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
I've played every single CD Projekt Red game until now and have loved them all. Their games are like Skyrim on steroids: exploration is rewarding and the quest lines are all rich with lore and a story worth completing. Yeah the setting gives it GTA vibes but I'm looking forward to more of their incredible writing. I'm hyped as can be, but I can't afford to buy it at release anyway. I'll likely wait for the next-gen patch is released some time next year before I get my hands on a copy.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I expect all that as well, Eric, from this game. I just think others are hyping it up to degrees that go beyond the scope of what's going to actually be provided; like it's the be all, end all of games. I'm afraid those people will be disappointed and will blame the game for not living up to that expectation. I'm sure the game will be alright, but yeah.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah I expect all that as well, Eric, from this game. I just think others are hyping it up to degrees that go beyond the scope of what's going to actually be provided; like it's the be all, end all of games. I'm afraid those people will be disappointed and will blame the game for not living up to that expectation. I'm sure the game will be alright, but yeah.