No Context
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Back when the WWE Royal Rumble event had just happened I decided to look through the previous episodes of WWE Raw for whatever reason compelled me at the time, and while doing so I came across quite a lot of thumbnails for episodes that I found incredibly amusing without any context given of what is happening at that particular moment in the respective episode. It's been on my mind a few times since then and I wanted to share them, so I figured why not just make a thread purely for sharing things with no context? Tongue

[Image: wTKkjfD.png] [Image: 88Xs7M4.png] [Image: mE6Xr52.png] [Image: QnBVGj7.png] [Image: bNO5xdW.png] [Image: SobeAGT.png] [Image: eSHnd3l.png] [Image: 9oJCvj4.png] [Image: keutcUR.png]
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,675 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Back when the WWE Royal Rumble event had just happened I decided to look through the previous episodes of WWE Raw for whatever reason compelled me at the time, and while doing so I came across quite a lot of thumbnails for episodes that I found incredibly amusing without any context given of what is happening at that particular moment in the respective episode. It's been on my mind a few times since then and I wanted to share them, so I figured why not just make a thread purely for sharing things with no context? Tongue

[Image: wTKkjfD.png] [Image: 88Xs7M4.png] [Image: mE6Xr52.png] [Image: QnBVGj7.png] [Image: bNO5xdW.png] [Image: SobeAGT.png] [Image: eSHnd3l.png] [Image: 9oJCvj4.png] [Image: keutcUR.png]