Add, Change, or Remove a Letter from a Title
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Scorn Flakes

Part of a complete hateful breakfast!
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Scorn Flakes

Part of a complete hateful breakfast!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Huh, hadn't considered renaming food since it didn't really cross my mind as being a title, but I guess it can be since it is the title/name of the food it represents. XD

Brosties
Tony the Tiger becomes a dudebro and promotes that lifestyle instead of the exercise stuff he normally does. Bonus points if WWE allow Matt Riddle to star on the boxes at some point because of his "Original Bro" persona. ROFL
Fun Fact! Frosties is the UK name of what is known in the US as Frosted Flakes. For whatever reason, the US doesn't use the cooler name.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Huh, hadn't considered renaming food since it didn't really cross my mind as being a title, but I guess it can be since it is the title/name of the food it represents. XD

Brosties
Tony the Tiger becomes a dudebro and promotes that lifestyle instead of the exercise stuff he normally does. Bonus points if WWE allow Matt Riddle to star on the boxes at some point because of his "Original Bro" persona. ROFL
Fun Fact! Frosties is the UK name of what is known in the US as Frosted Flakes. For whatever reason, the US doesn't use the cooler name.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm Why aren't your Corn Flakes "Cornies" then? Checkmate, Brits.

Switch (Twitch)

Now run by Nintendo, you may only stream games that are currently available on the Switch platform. You may no longer play any hacks, mods or discuss them either. Nintendo Ninjas are on the case 24/7 Monkas
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Hmm Why aren't your Corn Flakes "Cornies" then? Checkmate, Brits.

Switch (Twitch)

Now run by Nintendo, you may only stream games that are currently available on the Switch platform. You may no longer play any hacks, mods or discuss them either. Nintendo Ninjas are on the case 24/7 Monkas
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2023, 04:11 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Switch (Twitch)

Oof, I'd be more concerned about how strict chat would become. Considering Nintendo's approach to communicating in their games I wouldn't put it past them to just remove Twitch chat entirely if they ran such a service. Rolleyes

Good Tumor
They still make ice cream, but now there's a high chance their products give you cancer. Shock

BieR: Automata
The androids now run on beer, and instead of the regular attire they have it is now those stereotypical beer waiter/waitress outfits you see at any of those huge beer drinking festivals. Humanity fled to the moon from being too drunk to fight back against the robots themselves, and due to leaving so much booze behind on Earth decided it would be the best fuel source for their androids.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 13th, 2023, 04:11 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Switch (Twitch)

Oof, I'd be more concerned about how strict chat would become. Considering Nintendo's approach to communicating in their games I wouldn't put it past them to just remove Twitch chat entirely if they ran such a service. Rolleyes

Good Tumor
They still make ice cream, but now there's a high chance their products give you cancer. Shock

BieR: Automata
The androids now run on beer, and instead of the regular attire they have it is now those stereotypical beer waiter/waitress outfits you see at any of those huge beer drinking festivals. Humanity fled to the moon from being too drunk to fight back against the robots themselves, and due to leaving so much booze behind on Earth decided it would be the best fuel source for their androids.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I take it Good Tumor is meant to be from something called Good Humor...which wouldn't be a place I'd expect to be selling ice cream, or it's an establishment for like comedy acts or what have you, but sell ice cream as part of their refreshments/snacks?

Crash Team Raving Nitro-Fueled

A dance pad type rhythm game, where you also have to avoid hitting TNT or Nitro Crates on the screen when they appear along the lines, else TNT's lowers the score or Nitro is an instant game over. Or a separate mode where the difficulty spikes making the songs faster, thus a dance rave.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I take it Good Tumor is meant to be from something called Good Humor...which wouldn't be a place I'd expect to be selling ice cream, or it's an establishment for like comedy acts or what have you, but sell ice cream as part of their refreshments/snacks?

Crash Team Raving Nitro-Fueled

A dance pad type rhythm game, where you also have to avoid hitting TNT or Nitro Crates on the screen when they appear along the lines, else TNT's lowers the score or Nitro is an instant game over. Or a separate mode where the difficulty spikes making the songs faster, thus a dance rave.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 20th, 2023, 10:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Good Humor is the American name for the brand you and I know as Wall's. Fun fact, the name of that brand is different in almost every country it appears in. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 20th, 2023, 10:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Good Humor is the American name for the brand you and I know as Wall's. Fun fact, the name of that brand is different in almost every country it appears in. Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Star Trek: The Text Generation

Captain Picard and his crew set off on board the USS Enterprise, but they don't get any useful work done, because they're all too busy texting each other.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Star Trek: The Text Generation

Captain Picard and his crew set off on board the USS Enterprise, but they don't get any useful work done, because they're all too busy texting each other.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
MLP: The Show
Literally the exact same game as MLB: The Show, but it takes place in the My Little Pony universe and thus everyone is now a pony. Either that, or you can make it a fan variant of MLB where everyone dresses up as bronies or whatever the overall term for fans dressing up as MLP characters is. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
MLP: The Show
Literally the exact same game as MLB: The Show, but it takes place in the My Little Pony universe and thus everyone is now a pony. Either that, or you can make it a fan variant of MLB where everyone dresses up as bronies or whatever the overall term for fans dressing up as MLP characters is. Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Lion King 2: Simba's Ride

Simba learns to drive, and this film is about the flashy new car he's bought.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
The Lion King 2: Simba's Ride

Simba learns to drive, and this film is about the flashy new car he's bought.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Galworld

A world for all the incels that claim they can never get a woman.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Galworld

A world for all the incels that claim they can never get a woman.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take the Main Title of One Game and the Subtitle of an Unrelated Game Moonface 8 910 Dec 8th, 2023, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Moonface