Add, Change, or Remove a Letter from a Title
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As the title says, grab the name of a book, game, movie, or whatever, and add, change, or remove a letter in it to make it something else. If you want, you can try to explain what the plot of the new title is for.

Example:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Reception

Nathan Drake and Elena Fisher are getting married, but to make the wedding reception truly special, Drake and Sully go on an adventure to find a mystical genie lamp in the Atlantis of the Sands as a centerpiece for a chocolate fountain.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
As the title says, grab the name of a book, game, movie, or whatever, and add, change, or remove a letter in it to make it something else. If you want, you can try to explain what the plot of the new title is for.

Example:

Uncharted 3: Drake's Reception

Nathan Drake and Elena Fisher are getting married, but to make the wedding reception truly special, Drake and Sully go on an adventure to find a mystical genie lamp in the Atlantis of the Sands as a centerpiece for a chocolate fountain.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Vaper Mario

I was close to canceling myself by using "r" instead of "v" Errm
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Vaper Mario

I was close to canceling myself by using "r" instead of "v" Errm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Oh my... XD

Hitmen
10 Agent 47's enter a map and have to take down the most targets before time runs out.

The Fast of Us
It's a bit like Carmageddon. In the wake of a deadly virus you have to race Ellie to the hospital as fast as you can across the country in a car and taking down infected along the way adds time to your run. You can stop for supplies to upgrade your car to get even more kills.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@ShiraNoMai: Oh my... XD

Hitmen
10 Agent 47's enter a map and have to take down the most targets before time runs out.

The Fast of Us
It's a bit like Carmageddon. In the wake of a deadly virus you have to race Ellie to the hospital as fast as you can across the country in a car and taking down infected along the way adds time to your run. You can stop for supplies to upgrade your car to get even more kills.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Fire Emblem: Treehouses

Academy phase is learning to build and gathering correct equipment for treehouses. Time skip, they compare which class/student has the best treehouse, also with the Church participating. Or instead of comparing they duke it out and each class has a grand treehouse base the others need to conquer/destroy.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,019 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Fire Emblem: Treehouses

Academy phase is learning to build and gathering correct equipment for treehouses. Time skip, they compare which class/student has the best treehouse, also with the Church participating. Or instead of comparing they duke it out and each class has a grand treehouse base the others need to conquer/destroy.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I'm just imagining a church building a treehouse and making a stained glass window using coloured leaves over a hole in the wall. XD

Pie Another Day
James Bond attempts to locate a mole in British intelligence who betrayed M in the qualifying rounds of The Great British Bake Off, which was actually being used as an undercover diamond smuggling operation by a British billionaire who is later revealed to be connected to a North Korean operative that Bond seemingly killed.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I'm just imagining a church building a treehouse and making a stained glass window using coloured leaves over a hole in the wall. XD

Pie Another Day
James Bond attempts to locate a mole in British intelligence who betrayed M in the qualifying rounds of The Great British Bake Off, which was actually being used as an undercover diamond smuggling operation by a British billionaire who is later revealed to be connected to a North Korean operative that Bond seemingly killed.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Super Mario Mart

It's just a version of Supermarket Sweep but with Mario characters, but in the vein of Mario Kart with all the items and bullshit you can get along the way to fuck people over LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Super Mario Mart

It's just a version of Supermarket Sweep but with Mario characters, but in the vein of Mario Kart with all the items and bullshit you can get along the way to fuck people over LOL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
^ Yes, why do I want to see that? XD

Pokeman

This game can be taken in a few different ways. Simply a poking people game. Pokémon but Hitman style (and keeping the accent same with the next examples). A game starring that dude in Sword & Shield with a Pokéball head. A Pokémon game but your character is seen as a young superhero and there's more than one villainous team to stop (or one) that's threatening the world more severely than usual teams. Or with that last one can be the Pokéball mascot guy's plot and he's really a superhero.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
^ Yes, why do I want to see that? XD

Pokeman

This game can be taken in a few different ways. Simply a poking people game. Pokémon but Hitman style (and keeping the accent same with the next examples). A game starring that dude in Sword & Shield with a Pokéball head. A Pokémon game but your character is seen as a young superhero and there's more than one villainous team to stop (or one) that's threatening the world more severely than usual teams. Or with that last one can be the Pokéball mascot guy's plot and he's really a superhero.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 17th, 2021, 07:00 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Super Mario Mart

Like EL said, this sounds like it'd be great as a game mod or something. XD
Just imagining the racers have to drive across the store to collect things. The last round should be Double Dash style where one drives and the other grabs stuff.

Womb Raider
I'm not giving this a description.... Mellow

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 17th, 2021, 07:00 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Super Mario Mart

Like EL said, this sounds like it'd be great as a game mod or something. XD
Just imagining the racers have to drive across the store to collect things. The last round should be Double Dash style where one drives and the other grabs stuff.

Womb Raider
I'm not giving this a description.... Mellow
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Spyro 3: Tear of the Dragon
Spyro's edgy years as a young emotional teenaged dragon. These are his epic poems of sadness.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Spyro's edgy years as a young emotional teenaged dragon. These are his epic poems of sadness.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 9th, 2021, 07:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
You're looking for The Legend of Spyro in that case. Tongue

Spyro 2: Ripto's Age
Ripto gets angry about being called old by dragons so he tries to go to a place without dragons only to have Spyro come along and torment him even more. Ripto runs to various home worlds of Avalar and each time takes it over to tell everyone to get off the lawns.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Feb 9th, 2021, 07:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
You're looking for The Legend of Spyro in that case. Tongue

Spyro 2: Ripto's Age
Ripto gets angry about being called old by dragons so he tries to go to a place without dragons only to have Spyro come along and torment him even more. Ripto runs to various home worlds of Avalar and each time takes it over to tell everyone to get off the lawns.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The Mangolorian

Nothing witty here, just a guy with a mango for a head and he does all the same stuff that happens in The Mandalorian ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
The Mangolorian

Nothing witty here, just a guy with a mango for a head and he does all the same stuff that happens in The Mandalorian ROFL
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Brand Theft Auto

A pirated rip-off of GTA.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Brand Theft Auto

A pirated rip-off of GTA.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Boshi's Island

The story perhaps will be based on either Boshi reigning over an Island or Yo'ster Isle, or him saving it from bad/evil forces with Yoshis.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Boshi's Island

The story perhaps will be based on either Boshi reigning over an Island or Yo'ster Isle, or him saving it from bad/evil forces with Yoshis.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Metal Rear Solid

Solid Snake, known for his Iron Butt, is able to ground pound his enemies with ease.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Metal Rear Solid

Solid Snake, known for his Iron Butt, is able to ground pound his enemies with ease.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Devil May Fry

Dante attempts to become a fry cook, but he has to make dishes good enough to satisfy demons or he dies. Combos are achieved by cutting up the vegetables with different attacks of his sword.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Devil May Fry

Dante attempts to become a fry cook, but he has to make dishes good enough to satisfy demons or he dies. Combos are achieved by cutting up the vegetables with different attacks of his sword.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take the Main Title of One Game and the Subtitle of an Unrelated Game Moonface 8 909 Dec 8th, 2023, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Moonface