Hi, it's Mercury
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
XP: 180
Hello, I love Playstation gaming since the early days of Tombraider, my favourite for the classics. For the first time in around 4 months, I have not done any gaming. I think I'm cured.  Grin Someday soon I will get back into it.
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
Hello, I love Playstation gaming since the early days of Tombraider, my favourite for the classics. For the first time in around 4 months, I have not done any gaming. I think I'm cured.  Grin Someday soon I will get back into it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the forums @"Mercury"!

It's okay if you're not gaming lately. You can always reminisce about what you have played or even just hang out in our general chat areas. I look forward to seeing you around the forums! Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,168 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

It's okay if you're not gaming lately. You can always reminisce about what you have played or even just hang out in our general chat areas. I look forward to seeing you around the forums! Grin
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Mercury!

I feel you on the not doing much gaming, although dang 4 months is a lot. I can somehow easily go without playing a video game for 1 week to possibly 3 weeks. At the moment I last properly sat down for a gaming session on the 31st of December I think, wtf? OK, I played a random 1 hour the other day, but that's it. I got bored and did something else. I may need some kind of cure myself. XD

I expect you had a good reason not to or too busy to think about playing? Indeed though, get back to gaming if and when you can, do use console or PC as your main source for gaming at the moment, or both?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Mercury!

I feel you on the not doing much gaming, although dang 4 months is a lot. I can somehow easily go without playing a video game for 1 week to possibly 3 weeks. At the moment I last properly sat down for a gaming session on the 31st of December I think, wtf? OK, I played a random 1 hour the other day, but that's it. I got bored and did something else. I may need some kind of cure myself. XD

I expect you had a good reason not to or too busy to think about playing? Indeed though, get back to gaming if and when you can, do use console or PC as your main source for gaming at the moment, or both?
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
(Jan 14th, 2021, 10:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Thanks Moonface Smile Will do Grin 

(Jan 14th, 2021, 01:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Welcome to UG, Mercury!

Thanks Mr Elitel Smile
Yes, it's been a long time. The reaons are my job and my forum interlinked. The other reason, I played COD too much for too long. Grin
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
(Jan 14th, 2021, 10:02 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Thanks Moonface Smile Will do Grin 

(Jan 14th, 2021, 01:50 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Welcome to UG, Mercury!

Thanks Mr Elitel Smile
Yes, it's been a long time. The reaons are my job and my forum interlinked. The other reason, I played COD too much for too long. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hey Mercury, welcome!

What was the last COD you played? Tongue
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Hey Mercury, welcome!

Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Welcome to the forum Mercury! I feel like I could probably use a break from gaming occasionally and picking up a new hobby myself if you have something else taking up your time that cool too!

Have you played any of the newer Tomb Raider games what were your thoughts on that? Gasp
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Welcome to the forum Mercury! I feel like I could probably use a break from gaming occasionally and picking up a new hobby myself if you have something else taking up your time that cool too!

Have you played any of the newer Tomb Raider games what were your thoughts on that? Gasp
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, Mercury! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
(Jan 17th, 2021, 01:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hey Mercury, welcome!

Thank you. Modern Warefare. The seasons were great but got tiresome eventually. The only thing is once I start playing it again, I find it hard to put down. I get some enormous pleasure of doing very well at it even though I'm a girl.

(Jan 17th, 2021, 07:14 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Thank you. Yes, played them all. They did get 'better' as time went on but they could never be as good as the classic tomb raider games. I didn't like the crossbow, only one gun for so much time. Lara Croft was all about dual pistols right? The games were too easy. You didn't have to think about what to do next. I like a challenge. I like to play a game for 50 hours or so, not in a few hours and done. I know later on, they developed them to more open-world but still...

(Jan 17th, 2021, 09:35 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Thank you Kyng Smile
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
(Jan 17th, 2021, 01:38 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
Hey Mercury, welcome!

Thank you. Modern Warefare. The seasons were great but got tiresome eventually. The only thing is once I start playing it again, I find it hard to put down. I get some enormous pleasure of doing very well at it even though I'm a girl.

(Jan 17th, 2021, 07:14 PM)Yuri Wrote:

Thank you. Yes, played them all. They did get 'better' as time went on but they could never be as good as the classic tomb raider games. I didn't like the crossbow, only one gun for so much time. Lara Croft was all about dual pistols right? The games were too easy. You didn't have to think about what to do next. I like a challenge. I like to play a game for 50 hours or so, not in a few hours and done. I know later on, they developed them to more open-world but still...

(Jan 17th, 2021, 09:35 PM)Kyng Wrote:
Thank you Kyng Smile
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I wish I could stop gaming, sometimes, considering the news that keeps coming out, but...it's been my life for so long; I don't know how you do it.

Hello there, Mercury. I go by many names on this forum, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I wish I could stop gaming, sometimes, considering the news that keeps coming out, but...it's been my life for so long; I don't know how you do it.

Hello there, Mercury. I go by many names on this forum, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
(Jan 31st, 2021, 09:45 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Thank you Maniak
Pinky Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
Playstation
(Jan 31st, 2021, 09:45 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Thank you Maniak
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Did you play the remake of Modern Warfare? Did you find yourself getting back into it or not feeling it as much as the original?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Did you play the remake of Modern Warfare? Did you find yourself getting back into it or not feeling it as much as the original?