Game Night: Nintendo Online?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's safe to say a good bunch of us own Nintendo's latest console, the Nintendo Switch, right?

What games do you all have (that are multiplayer)? Talking about things like Smash, Mario Kart, Splatoon, etc. I wanna see what we all have and see if we can organize a Game Night around it. Smile

Just post below what y'all have and we'll go from there.

Also if you don't happen to have Nintendo Switch Online (the paid service required to play online), I have codes for a week trial for the service you can use for the event. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
It's safe to say a good bunch of us own Nintendo's latest console, the Nintendo Switch, right?

What games do you all have (that are multiplayer)? Talking about things like Smash, Mario Kart, Splatoon, etc. I wanna see what we all have and see if we can organize a Game Night around it. Smile

Just post below what y'all have and we'll go from there.

Also if you don't happen to have Nintendo Switch Online (the paid service required to play online), I have codes for a week trial for the service you can use for the event. Smile
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I have a whopping zero multiplayer games on the Switch, and the only one I might be getting any time soon is Monster Hunter Rise when it releases.

PS4 is my choice for multiplayer games, since that's where the bulk of my friends are. So unless you guys are considering picking up Monster Hunter and want to play that, I got nothing.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,626 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I have a whopping zero multiplayer games on the Switch, and the only one I might be getting any time soon is Monster Hunter Rise when it releases.

PS4 is my choice for multiplayer games, since that's where the bulk of my friends are. So unless you guys are considering picking up Monster Hunter and want to play that, I got nothing.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I have Resident Evil 5, Monster Hunter Generations, Pokemon Sword, and World of Tanks Blitz (which is F2P, but you guys don't want to play it, I'm 99 percent certain) (edit: Oh, and Crystal Chronicles). Any other games for multiplayer, I'd have to pick up. I tend not to biy games that rely on multiplayer because I have no one I regularly play with, so I don't have a lot.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I have Resident Evil 5, Monster Hunter Generations, Pokemon Sword, and World of Tanks Blitz (which is F2P, but you guys don't want to play it, I'm 99 percent certain) (edit: Oh, and Crystal Chronicles). Any other games for multiplayer, I'd have to pick up. I tend not to biy games that rely on multiplayer because I have no one I regularly play with, so I don't have a lot.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
For the nintendo switch I got pokemon, splatoon 2, mario party, mario maker 2, mario kart for me if there any game that everyone seem interested in that I dont have I'd probably be interested enough to pick up.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
For the nintendo switch I got pokemon, splatoon 2, mario party, mario maker 2, mario kart for me if there any game that everyone seem interested in that I dont have I'd probably be interested enough to pick up.
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Pokémon Shield, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Monster Hunter Rise I'm unsure on if I'll get that or not at the moment.

@Maniakkid25 : Ooh you do have World of Tanks Blitz. For some reason I thought you wouldn't have that, and had only the World of Tanks game you played hen you streamed it. I would play that, but haven't started it yet. So a newbie would be bad. Then again we'd all be n00bs except if more were willing to play. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Pokémon Shield, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. Monster Hunter Rise I'm unsure on if I'll get that or not at the moment.

@Maniakkid25 : Ooh you do have World of Tanks Blitz. For some reason I thought you wouldn't have that, and had only the World of Tanks game you played hen you streamed it. I would play that, but haven't started it yet. So a newbie would be bad. Then again we'd all be n00bs except if more were willing to play. XD
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh, I'm not very far in my Blitz account. I have a few tier 3s and 4s; don't play nearly as often as Xbox/PS4 (which is now crossplay capable, I should mention, so if any PS4 people are interested...). It is there, though, so if you want a veteran amateur playing with you, give me a poke on discord, see if and when I'm available (given the time difference, I'm probably not because of the two jobs thing, but the offer is there). Discord is Maniakkid25#1575 if you need it.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Oh, I'm not very far in my Blitz account. I have a few tier 3s and 4s; don't play nearly as often as Xbox/PS4 (which is now crossplay capable, I should mention, so if any PS4 people are interested...). It is there, though, so if you want a veteran amateur playing with you, give me a poke on discord, see if and when I'm available (given the time difference, I'm probably not because of the two jobs thing, but the offer is there). Discord is Maniakkid25#1575 if you need it.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So Monster Hunter Rise looks like it's pretty freaking good, and I'd love to form a group to play it with. Anyone here remotely interested in trying out MonHun?
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So Monster Hunter Rise looks like it's pretty freaking good, and I'd love to form a group to play it with. Anyone here remotely interested in trying out MonHun?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Is the demo for that game still available? I meant to try it and completely forgot. >.<
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Is the demo for that game still available? I meant to try it and completely forgot. >.<
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yes, the demo version is still available to download. I believe it also has multiplayer, so we could play the demo together if you wanted to get a feel for how the game is with a team. Solo MonHun is a lot different than playing with others.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Yes, the demo version is still available to download. I believe it also has multiplayer, so we could play the demo together if you wanted to get a feel for how the game is with a team. Solo MonHun is a lot different than playing with others.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That's neat that it gas multi-player. I assume it uses Nintendo Online so I'll have to use Shira's account for it unless I want to get Online for myself, but if she doesn't intend to play the game I could just use her account so as to not worry about stealing her character slot. Unless the game happens to let you have multiple characters.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
That's neat that it gas multi-player. I assume it uses Nintendo Online so I'll have to use Shira's account for it unless I want to get Online for myself, but if she doesn't intend to play the game I could just use her account so as to not worry about stealing her character slot. Unless the game happens to let you have multiple characters.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I do not remember if the game allows for multiple characters on the save file or not, so unfortunately that's not something I can answer for you. But you don't have to worry about that in the demo, because the demo has pre-set characters in it, so you just choose which weapon you want to use.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I do not remember if the game allows for multiple characters on the save file or not, so unfortunately that's not something I can answer for you. But you don't have to worry about that in the demo, because the demo has pre-set characters in it, so you just choose which weapon you want to use.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd definitely be tempted to try, for sure. This sounds like a fun thing to do Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'd definitely be tempted to try, for sure. This sounds like a fun thing to do Smile
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I might pick it up just to have others to play with, but I might not play too much, IDK. I had a...falling out with my usual Xbox group, so I'm only really on good speaking terms with one or two of them, and we almost never play together.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
I might pick it up just to have others to play with, but I might not play too much, IDK. I had a...falling out with my usual Xbox group, so I'm only really on good speaking terms with one or two of them, and we almost never play together.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 3rd, 2021, 05:51 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yeah, you guys just gotta give me a poke on Discord. I'm usually always online, so just be like "hey yo wanna try out that MonHun?" and I'll be like "Hell yeah I do!"

EDIT: Or maybe not. Right after posting this, my internet went down and it's doing the same exact thing it was a couple of weeks ago. Might have to go without internet again for a few days until they get out here and fix it themselves this time. Pain.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Apr 3rd, 2021, 05:51 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yeah, you guys just gotta give me a poke on Discord. I'm usually always online, so just be like "hey yo wanna try out that MonHun?" and I'll be like "Hell yeah I do!"

EDIT: Or maybe not. Right after posting this, my internet went down and it's doing the same exact thing it was a couple of weeks ago. Might have to go without internet again for a few days until they get out here and fix it themselves this time. Pain.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I actually got to try out the demo about a week or so ago. I'm unsure if I was just thick or something but the combat wasn't clicking for me. I felt like I was just spamming the attack button over and over and occasionally dodging. Could've just been the weapon loadout I was choosing but idk. I'll have Moony try it out next and see what he thinks. Maybe he'll help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or something LOL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
So I actually got to try out the demo about a week or so ago. I'm unsure if I was just thick or something but the combat wasn't clicking for me. I felt like I was just spamming the attack button over and over and occasionally dodging. Could've just been the weapon loadout I was choosing but idk. I'll have Moony try it out next and see what he thinks. Maybe he'll help me figure out what I'm doing wrong or something LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Game Night Poll: Minecraft Karo 10 4,342 Apr 6th, 2021, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Ladybyrd402
  Game Night? Eric 30 13,628 Jan 2nd, 2021, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord