I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hello I am here once again to bring you another great product! As your favorite adverisement bot I bring to you this great product that I know that you will just love!
 1500 Live Lady Bugs
[Image: 51Fyrf%2BC42L._AC_.jpg]
Now I know what your thinking what would I do with that many live lady bugs? You could release them in your garden, give them to EL for a gift! There so many wonderful things you could do with 1500 live lady bugs!

What are you waiting for get yours today!

So my idea for this silly forum game choose a random product and attempt to persuade people to buy it! Just like everyone favorite spambot: Dysonvacuumsparescouk
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Hello I am here once again to bring you another great product! As your favorite adverisement bot I bring to you this great product that I know that you will just love!
 1500 Live Lady Bugs
[Image: 51Fyrf%2BC42L._AC_.jpg]
Now I know what your thinking what would I do with that many live lady bugs? You could release them in your garden, give them to EL for a gift! There so many wonderful things you could do with 1500 live lady bugs!

What are you waiting for get yours today!

So my idea for this silly forum game choose a random product and attempt to persuade people to buy it! Just like everyone favorite spambot: Dysonvacuumsparescouk
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Putting 1500 live insects in a bag like that is actually pretty fucked up...  Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Putting 1500 live insects in a bag like that is actually pretty fucked up...  Hmm
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh no I assure you Mr. Moon that all our ladybugs are giving the latest housing! Each get their own little bathroom where they can wash up! And in a recent poll that we taken with the residents of their portable apartments they 100% happy!

Here is the research that we did: Scientific research

It actually is pretty fucked up when you think about it....honestly we probably shouldn't support this company even as a joke. Hmm
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Oh no I assure you Mr. Moon that all our ladybugs are giving the latest housing! Each get their own little bathroom where they can wash up! And in a recent poll that we taken with the residents of their portable apartments they 100% happy!

Here is the research that we did: Scientific research

It actually is pretty fucked up when you think about it....honestly we probably shouldn't support this company even as a joke. Hmm
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 15th, 2021, 09:23 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Well it's not like anyone here will actually buy the product and I wouldn't say calling the product out as messed up to be very supportive of it. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 15th, 2021, 09:23 PM)Yuri Wrote:
Well it's not like anyone here will actually buy the product and I wouldn't say calling the product out as messed up to be very supportive of it. Tongue