Describe a Game Situation from the Perspective of an NPC
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Why is a crazy kid dressed up like one of Santa's elves celebrating St. Patrick's Day destroying all my pots? - Legend of Zelda

A bald man just knocked that person out and stole their clothes! - Hitman

I sold this man a rocket launcher and he somehow stuffed it into an attaché case?! - Resident Evil 4

You get the idea. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Why is a crazy kid dressed up like one of Santa's elves celebrating St. Patrick's Day destroying all my pots? - Legend of Zelda

A bald man just knocked that person out and stole their clothes! - Hitman

I sold this man a rocket launcher and he somehow stuffed it into an attaché case?! - Resident Evil 4

You get the idea. Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Doo do doo, just another day of school -- WHOOPS! Some students played that stupid schoolyard game, and now there's a demon invasion!
-- Persona

Hey, didn't I bury that mailman 3 weeks ago? What's he doing -- OH GOD, HE'S GOT A GUN!
-- Fallout: New Vegas

Why is that man urinating on Gary Cole-- WHY DOES GARY COLEMAN HAVE A GUN?!
-- Postal 2
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Doo do doo, just another day of school -- WHOOPS! Some students played that stupid schoolyard game, and now there's a demon invasion!
-- Persona

Hey, didn't I bury that mailman 3 weeks ago? What's he doing -- OH GOD, HE'S GOT A GUN!
-- Fallout: New Vegas

Why is that man urinating on Gary Cole-- WHY DOES GARY COLEMAN HAVE A GUN?!
-- Postal 2
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
"Man, this city has gone to shit" ~ GTA.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
*looks at mug glass then back up* This new shipment we got in sure is strong. I haven't drunk anything, yet I see two Flavio's....~ Podley, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Oh my, Sonic escaped and---HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT TRUCK??!!?! ~ Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

This fight is taking forever, and why do they continuously do the same thing but miss every now and again? ~ Any fighting game's practice/training mode with a stage audience
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
*looks at mug glass then back up* This new shipment we got in sure is strong. I haven't drunk anything, yet I see two Flavio's....~ Podley, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Oh my, Sonic escaped and---HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THAT TRUCK??!!?! ~ Sonic Adventure 2: Battle

This fight is taking forever, and why do they continuously do the same thing but miss every now and again? ~ Any fighting game's practice/training mode with a stage audience
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 29th, 2021, 05:08 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
I'm just imagining their reaction when the player turns cheats on and starts becoming invincible and how tame your quote would be in comparison to whatever they would say about this situation. XD

"Who is this naked man carrying a stick?" *dies to said man* - Breath of the Wild

"This strange weasel looking thing sounds like that village boy called Daxter. Should I question Jak and it about it? Nah, I'll just accept it without a second thought." - Jak & Daxter
Seriously, nobody in the starting village ever questions Daxter about why he's suddenly turned into an animal and now rides on his friends shoulder. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Oct 29th, 2021, 05:08 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
I'm just imagining their reaction when the player turns cheats on and starts becoming invincible and how tame your quote would be in comparison to whatever they would say about this situation. XD

"Who is this naked man carrying a stick?" *dies to said man* - Breath of the Wild

"This strange weasel looking thing sounds like that village boy called Daxter. Should I question Jak and it about it? Nah, I'll just accept it without a second thought." - Jak & Daxter
Seriously, nobody in the starting village ever questions Daxter about why he's suddenly turned into an animal and now rides on his friends shoulder. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take the Main Title of One Game and the Subtitle of an Unrelated Game Moonface 8 910 Dec 8th, 2023, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Moonface