Create a Character Death Screen
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This is inspired by the death screens you encounter in Hades (after REDACTED happens):

[Image: xt0ukbaljvjhelenhofz.jpg]

The fun of this game will be to come up with fun, goofy ways a character in a game can die. They can be as descriptive and gore-y as you would like! I'll start off with one, and to help out the next person, you can suggest a game or character to prompt them!

Isabelle (Animal Crossing):

As Isabelle begins to tend to her flowers in her garden, a slumbering serpent is rudely awoken, and with its sharp fangs, delivers a fatal bite to Isabelle's awaiting ankles.

Next: Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This is inspired by the death screens you encounter in Hades (after REDACTED happens):

[Image: xt0ukbaljvjhelenhofz.jpg]

The fun of this game will be to come up with fun, goofy ways a character in a game can die. They can be as descriptive and gore-y as you would like! I'll start off with one, and to help out the next person, you can suggest a game or character to prompt them!

Isabelle (Animal Crossing):

As Isabelle begins to tend to her flowers in her garden, a slumbering serpent is rudely awoken, and with its sharp fangs, delivers a fatal bite to Isabelle's awaiting ankles.

Next: Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'll tackle that suggested game/character.

Nathan Drake
One day, Drake remembers that he saw a strange mutated corpse in the underwater area he's in at the start of Uncharted 4, and decides it could make a good story for his TV show if he inspects it closer. Upon doing so, he is infected with cordyceps and not long after slaughters his family back home on his island. Isolated from the rest of the world, Nate lives out the last of his time there until he naturally dies under some dingy damp rock on the beach.

Suggested game/character for next poster: LittleBigPlanet/Sackboy
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,144 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'll tackle that suggested game/character.

Nathan Drake
One day, Drake remembers that he saw a strange mutated corpse in the underwater area he's in at the start of Uncharted 4, and decides it could make a good story for his TV show if he inspects it closer. Upon doing so, he is infected with cordyceps and not long after slaughters his family back home on his island. Isolated from the rest of the world, Nate lives out the last of his time there until he naturally dies under some dingy damp rock on the beach.

Suggested game/character for next poster: LittleBigPlanet/Sackboy
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I really liked this topic so I'm just going to take the next one even if I did the last one. Tongue

Sackboy
While jumping over a spiked floor obstacle, a strand of Sackboy's stitching gets snagged on one of the spikes as they just barely clear the jump, unbeknownst to them. As they continue running along, their stitching comes undone along their leg, causing it to fall off. The ensuing trip from losing their leg causes the stitching to tear even faster and violently along their back, ripping open the torso and causing their stuffing to fall out. Sackboy doesn't panic at first because it knows it can respawn, when suddenly it dawns on them that this is their last life...

Suggested game/character for the next poster:
Crash Bandicoot

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I really liked this topic so I'm just going to take the next one even if I did the last one. Tongue

Sackboy
While jumping over a spiked floor obstacle, a strand of Sackboy's stitching gets snagged on one of the spikes as they just barely clear the jump, unbeknownst to them. As they continue running along, their stitching comes undone along their leg, causing it to fall off. The ensuing trip from losing their leg causes the stitching to tear even faster and violently along their back, ripping open the torso and causing their stuffing to fall out. Sackboy doesn't panic at first because it knows it can respawn, when suddenly it dawns on them that this is their last life...

Crash Bandicoot
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Crash Bandicoot
One day Crash's sister Coco once again asked him to go get the charger for her laptop unfortunately the dark lord Mr. Poofer had popped into existence from another dimension. When Mr. Poofer say Crash he said, "Meefa Mikaa mooo" and this terrified Crash so he laid down and died giving up the ghost!

Suggested character/game for the next poster:
Spyro
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Crash Bandicoot
One day Crash's sister Coco once again asked him to go get the charger for her laptop unfortunately the dark lord Mr. Poofer had popped into existence from another dimension. When Mr. Poofer say Crash he said, "Meefa Mikaa mooo" and this terrified Crash so he laid down and died giving up the ghost!

Suggested character/game for the next poster:
Spyro
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: What the fuck?! XD

Spyro
In his pursuit to gather enough gems to open the pathway to Gnasty Gnorc, Spyro enters Wild Flight. Everything is going well until Spyro forgets he didn't get every plane in the level, and suddenly flies straight into the path of one. He tries to dodge but catches his wing in the propeller blade, ripping it apart and sending him hurtling into the water where he drowns as Sparx watches on helplessly.

Legend of Zelda/Link

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: What the fuck?! XD

Spyro
In his pursuit to gather enough gems to open the pathway to Gnasty Gnorc, Spyro enters Wild Flight. Everything is going well until Spyro forgets he didn't get every plane in the level, and suddenly flies straight into the path of one. He tries to dodge but catches his wing in the propeller blade, ripping it apart and sending him hurtling into the water where he drowns as Sparx watches on helplessly.

Legend of Zelda/Link

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rate The Above Game Character Appearance Moonface 5 1,360 May 3rd, 2023, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Moonface