ShiraNoMai Offline
Your Typical 9-to-5 Office Yoshi
Moderators
Currently Playing
Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 3,504
Super Mario Bros. (Shiny) Doom (Shiny) Pokémon (Shiny) 
This is inspired by the death screens you encounter in Hades (after REDACTED happens):

[Image: xt0ukbaljvjhelenhofz.jpg]

The fun of this game will be to come up with fun, goofy ways a character in a game can die. They can be as descriptive and gore-y as you would like! I'll start off with one, and to help out the next person, you can suggest a game or character to prompt them!

Isabelle (Animal Crossing):

As Isabelle begins to tend to her flowers in her garden, a slumbering serpent is rudely awoken, and with its sharp fangs, delivers a fatal bite to Isabelle's awaiting ankles.

Next: Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Your Typical 9-to-5 Office Yoshi
Currently Playing
Animal Crossing: New Horizons | Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 3,504
This is inspired by the death screens you encounter in Hades (after REDACTED happens):

[Image: xt0ukbaljvjhelenhofz.jpg]

The fun of this game will be to come up with fun, goofy ways a character in a game can die. They can be as descriptive and gore-y as you would like! I'll start off with one, and to help out the next person, you can suggest a game or character to prompt them!

Isabelle (Animal Crossing):

As Isabelle begins to tend to her flowers in her garden, a slumbering serpent is rudely awoken, and with its sharp fangs, delivers a fatal bite to Isabelle's awaiting ankles.

Next: Nathan Drake (Uncharted)
Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Administrators
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 6,885
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
I'll tackle that suggested game/character.

Nathan Drake
One day, Drake remembers that he saw a strange mutated corpse in the underwater area he's in at the start of Uncharted 4, and decides it could make a good story for his TV show if he inspects it closer. Upon doing so, he is infected with cordyceps and not long after slaughters his family back home on his island. Isolated from the rest of the world, Nate lives out the last of his time there until he naturally dies under some dingy damp rock on the beach.

Suggested game/character for next poster: LittleBigPlanet/Sackboy
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.
I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!

Moonface Offline
Hell's Bells, hm?
Currently Playing
Minecraft (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 6,885
I'll tackle that suggested game/character.

Nathan Drake
One day, Drake remembers that he saw a strange mutated corpse in the underwater area he's in at the start of Uncharted 4, and decides it could make a good story for his TV show if he inspects it closer. Upon doing so, he is infected with cordyceps and not long after slaughters his family back home on his island. Isolated from the rest of the world, Nate lives out the last of his time there until he naturally dies under some dingy damp rock on the beach.

Suggested game/character for next poster: LittleBigPlanet/Sackboy