Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah actually I was going to offer my services to you @Dragon Lord . I also have a Graveller and Kadabra on the team that would like trading evolutions.

Solid team so far, though! There are a lot of Water options in this game (a direct contrast to the Fire types... or lack thereof) so it's been hard for me, too. Sticking to the OG team so far in my line-up from my Diamond save file and using a Buizel/Floatzel. I have bad nature set to it but it's not TOO bad, thankfully. It's a Modest nature, which means High SpAtk and Low Atk, but it naturally has a higher Atk stat (but only by 10 points). It's also very quick, so I get speed advantages plus a Quick Claw.

Golduck was my other option, but I have a Kadabra for Psychic coverage (with Advantage on SpAtk!). Though, a Gardevoir like you have would be better. I forget the option of Fairy has now come in to play with that character since it wasn't available in OG Diamond.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah actually I was going to offer my services to you @Dragon Lord . I also have a Graveller and Kadabra on the team that would like trading evolutions.

Solid team so far, though! There are a lot of Water options in this game (a direct contrast to the Fire types... or lack thereof) so it's been hard for me, too. Sticking to the OG team so far in my line-up from my Diamond save file and using a Buizel/Floatzel. I have bad nature set to it but it's not TOO bad, thankfully. It's a Modest nature, which means High SpAtk and Low Atk, but it naturally has a higher Atk stat (but only by 10 points). It's also very quick, so I get speed advantages plus a Quick Claw.

Golduck was my other option, but I have a Kadabra for Psychic coverage (with Advantage on SpAtk!). Though, a Gardevoir like you have would be better. I forget the option of Fairy has now come in to play with that character since it wasn't available in OG Diamond.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Probably not this playthrough, since the team is set, but I am considering doing a second play through afterwards where I only use Gen 1 Pokemon (their evolutions that came in later Gens included just to make things less annoying). The game is ripe with Gen 1 Pokemon to choose from right from the start -- Zubat, Magikarp, Machop, Abra, Geodude, Onix -- so forming a team pretty quickly should be easy enough.

Will need some help with that play through, since most of the Pokemon I'll be interested in using will require trading for evolution. Probably go with Alakazam, Golem and Scizor at the very least. Maybe Machamp if I can't think of any other Gen 1 Pokemon available that I'd rather use. Round it out with Gyarados and Raichu.

Yeah, I forgot Fairy was a thing until I caught a Maril on my first file before restarting. I was like, oh yeah, this is a thing now. So then I remembered that Gardevoir was Psychic/Fairy typing now. Gardevoir has always been one of my favorite Psychic types since Gen 3, so it made it an even easier choice to pick using one.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, I'll definitely take you up on that offer. Probably not this playthrough, since the team is set, but I am considering doing a second play through afterwards where I only use Gen 1 Pokemon (their evolutions that came in later Gens included just to make things less annoying). The game is ripe with Gen 1 Pokemon to choose from right from the start -- Zubat, Magikarp, Machop, Abra, Geodude, Onix -- so forming a team pretty quickly should be easy enough.

Will need some help with that play through, since most of the Pokemon I'll be interested in using will require trading for evolution. Probably go with Alakazam, Golem and Scizor at the very least. Maybe Machamp if I can't think of any other Gen 1 Pokemon available that I'd rather use. Round it out with Gyarados and Raichu.

Yeah, I forgot Fairy was a thing until I caught a Maril on my first file before restarting. I was like, oh yeah, this is a thing now. So then I remembered that Gardevoir was Psychic/Fairy typing now. Gardevoir has always been one of my favorite Psychic types since Gen 3, so it made it an even easier choice to pick using one.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I finally finished my team, getting my Froslass and deciding to ditch Lucario.

I have to say, I've really appreciated being able to actually use Houndoom through most of the game. I've always loved Houndoom, probably one of my favorite Pokemon designs in the series, but they never seemed to really give us a good chance to actually use it. In Gold/Silver/Crystal, Houndour was locked half-way through the Kanto region, which was locked by the Elite Four. So you had to go through 80% of the game to even get one, and by then you'd have your team in the high 40s to low 60s already. Obviously Houndour was available early in Platinum, but I always took Chimchar, so I didn't need it. Glad I decided to restart my playthrough in Brilliant Diamond so that I could include Houndoom in my team though. I've greatly enjoyed having my Houndoom follow me around outside of its Pokeball. Something just feels right having a dog Pokemon following you around on the overworld.

Kind of looking forward to doing that second play through with all Gen I Pokemon as well. In the past, I never had the ability to get Pokemon like Alakazam and Gengar, because I had nobody to trade with. Now that I do, I can actually enjoy using said Pokemon. I just with Eevee was available to catch pre-National Dex. Would love to include Vaporeon in the playthrough instead of using Gyarados again. Especially since Vaporeon is one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon (Espeon being #1 and Eevee being #2 for those wondering).

As for my progress in the game right now: I'm on my way to the seventh gym. Stopped to go through the process of catching two Snorunts in the Underground so I could breed them for a Level 1 Snorunt. Thankfully found a Dawnstone in the Underground in the process, so I was able to evolve my Snorunt into Froslass immediately (was going to wait for some moves, but thankfully my Snorunt came out of the the moves I really wanted most). Now I just need to work on getting her up to speed with the rest of my team, along with my Gabite, who will hopefully soon be a Garchomp.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I finally finished my team, getting my Froslass and deciding to ditch Lucario.

I have to say, I've really appreciated being able to actually use Houndoom through most of the game. I've always loved Houndoom, probably one of my favorite Pokemon designs in the series, but they never seemed to really give us a good chance to actually use it. In Gold/Silver/Crystal, Houndour was locked half-way through the Kanto region, which was locked by the Elite Four. So you had to go through 80% of the game to even get one, and by then you'd have your team in the high 40s to low 60s already. Obviously Houndour was available early in Platinum, but I always took Chimchar, so I didn't need it. Glad I decided to restart my playthrough in Brilliant Diamond so that I could include Houndoom in my team though. I've greatly enjoyed having my Houndoom follow me around outside of its Pokeball. Something just feels right having a dog Pokemon following you around on the overworld.

Kind of looking forward to doing that second play through with all Gen I Pokemon as well. In the past, I never had the ability to get Pokemon like Alakazam and Gengar, because I had nobody to trade with. Now that I do, I can actually enjoy using said Pokemon. I just with Eevee was available to catch pre-National Dex. Would love to include Vaporeon in the playthrough instead of using Gyarados again. Especially since Vaporeon is one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon (Espeon being #1 and Eevee being #2 for those wondering).

As for my progress in the game right now: I'm on my way to the seventh gym. Stopped to go through the process of catching two Snorunts in the Underground so I could breed them for a Level 1 Snorunt. Thankfully found a Dawnstone in the Underground in the process, so I was able to evolve my Snorunt into Froslass immediately (was going to wait for some moves, but thankfully my Snorunt came out of the the moves I really wanted most). Now I just need to work on getting her up to speed with the rest of my team, along with my Gabite, who will hopefully soon be a Garchomp.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jan 11th, 2022, 12:36 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I have to say, I've really appreciated being able to actually use Houndoom through most of the game. I've always loved Houndoom, probably one of my favorite Pokemon designs in the series, but they never seemed to really give us a good chance to actually use it. In Gold/Silver/Crystal, Houndour was locked half-way through the Kanto region, which was locked by the Elite Four. So you had to go through 80% of the game to even get one, and by then you'd have your team in the high 40s to low 60s already.

MANNN between Houndour, Larvitar and Murkrow, the late-game Pokemon finds make me so angry at G/S/C! Like, why lock the NEW Pokemon behind the "post-game" area, which is technically from last gen?! You'd think they'd lock Gen 1 Pokemon there (and there are some), but to specifically lock new Pokemon there is kinda shit and always upsets me. Angry
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to say, I've really appreciated being able to actually use Houndoom through most of the game. I've always loved Houndoom, probably one of my favorite Pokemon designs in the series, but they never seemed to really give us a good chance to actually use it. In Gold/Silver/Crystal, Houndour was locked half-way through the Kanto region, which was locked by the Elite Four. So you had to go through 80% of the game to even get one, and by then you'd have your team in the high 40s to low 60s already.

MANNN between Houndour, Larvitar and Murkrow, the late-game Pokemon finds make me so angry at G/S/C! Like, why lock the NEW Pokemon behind the "post-game" area, which is technically from last gen?! You'd think they'd lock Gen 1 Pokemon there (and there are some), but to specifically lock new Pokemon there is kinda shit and always upsets me. Angry
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 13th, 2022, 06:50 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Even from a lore standpoint it's a dumb choice because Kanto suddenly just has wild Pokémon living there that are from the new generation that is meant to be found only in the new region you start the game in. Maybe have some there for the sake of not just making Kanto feel like a complete replay of the original Kanto, but just put the Pokémon in both regions or at least a different evolution level if it had to be that different.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Even from a lore standpoint it's a dumb choice because Kanto suddenly just has wild Pokémon living there that are from the new generation that is meant to be found only in the new region you start the game in. Maybe have some there for the sake of not just making Kanto feel like a complete replay of the original Kanto, but just put the Pokémon in both regions or at least a different evolution level if it had to be that different.
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I saw someone beat Brilliant Diamond on 17 minutes (!) because the game had enough glitches to skip every trainer battle, story event, wild encounter, cutscene... it was hilarious.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
I saw someone beat Brilliant Diamond on 17 minutes (!) because the game had enough glitches to skip every trainer battle, story event, wild encounter, cutscene... it was hilarious.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Do you have a link to that video @Nightingale? I'd really like to see it. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

I didn't realize about Murkrow, because I've never been a fan of it and never used it, but yeah, Houndour and Larvitar being so late-game always sucked.

Also, has Mareep ever showed up in another gen other than Gen II? I mean as a wild Pokemon that you could catch semi-early in the game. I can't remember a time ever seeing Mareep outside of Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver. Which sucks because I love Mareep's evo line for Electric types, and it'd be nice to actually get to use it outside of Gen II games without the need for trading. 

Just feels like it's a neglected Pokemon that never shows up any more.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

I didn't realize about Murkrow, because I've never been a fan of it and never used it, but yeah, Houndour and Larvitar being so late-game always sucked.

Also, has Mareep ever showed up in another gen other than Gen II? I mean as a wild Pokemon that you could catch semi-early in the game. I can't remember a time ever seeing Mareep outside of Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver. Which sucks because I love Mareep's evo line for Electric types, and it'd be nice to actually get to use it outside of Gen II games without the need for trading. 

Just feels like it's a neglected Pokemon that never shows up any more.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Mareep was definitely a rare find in games that aren't Gen II (or the remakes). I think B2/W2 was the only other game I had it in my party for IIRC. Ampharos was definitely one of my fav Pokemon, but I was at least happy to see Wooper/Quagsire continue to appear in the games so that made up for that loss.

Ah, here we go: All the locations you can find Mareep. Apparently we can get them in this game at the Valley Windworks, but only with Poke-Radar?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Mareep was definitely a rare find in games that aren't Gen II (or the remakes). I think B2/W2 was the only other game I had it in my party for IIRC. Ampharos was definitely one of my fav Pokemon, but I was at least happy to see Wooper/Quagsire continue to appear in the games so that made up for that loss.

Ah, here we go: All the locations you can find Mareep. Apparently we can get them in this game at the Valley Windworks, but only with Poke-Radar?
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jan 20th, 2022, 03:38 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Here you are, buddy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=894lpym1FCw
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
(Jan 20th, 2022, 03:38 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Here you are, buddy: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=894lpym1FCw
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Add the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin to your team!
An item called Oak’s Letter will be distributed starting Monday, February 28, 2022. You can receive Oak’s Letter by choosing Get via Internet from the Mystery Gift feature in your game. This will be available until Sunday, March 27, 2022, at 7:59 a.m. (PDT).

Once you receive Oak’s Letter, go talk to Professor Oak on Route 224. Professor Oak will ask you for your cooperation regarding a stone tablet similar to one found in the Kanto region. It seems that feelings of gratitude are the key.

As you cooperate with Professor Oak, the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin will appear in front of you. You can follow it to try and add it to your team. It may add a dash of color to the memories of your adventures in the Sinnoh region.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Add the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin to your team!
An item called Oak’s Letter will be distributed starting Monday, February 28, 2022. You can receive Oak’s Letter by choosing Get via Internet from the Mystery Gift feature in your game. This will be available until Sunday, March 27, 2022, at 7:59 a.m. (PDT).

Once you receive Oak’s Letter, go talk to Professor Oak on Route 224. Professor Oak will ask you for your cooperation regarding a stone tablet similar to one found in the Kanto region. It seems that feelings of gratitude are the key.

As you cooperate with Professor Oak, the Mythical Pokémon Shaymin will appear in front of you. You can follow it to try and add it to your team. It may add a dash of color to the memories of your adventures in the Sinnoh region.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I assume you can get this any time during the game? Or would it be a post-game thing? I'd have to check to confirm, but it'd be odd if it was locked to post-game. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I assume you can get this any time during the game? Or would it be a post-game thing? I'd have to check to confirm, but it'd be odd if it was locked to post-game. Hmm
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'll probably skip on getting this. Not really much point to go get it when I've already beaten Brilliant Diamond. Might go back an do a second play through, but meh. I don't use legendary Pokemon anyways.

Also I don't remember if I commented on it previously, but FUCK Cynthia in these remakes. Her team is so stupidly stacked out of no where (perfect EVs from what I read, competitive movesets with hardcore min/max held items). Like, I want a more difficult Pokemon experience, but that's extremely excessive. Her Milotic is an absolute nightmare to fight.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I'll probably skip on getting this. Not really much point to go get it when I've already beaten Brilliant Diamond. Might go back an do a second play through, but meh. I don't use legendary Pokemon anyways.

Also I don't remember if I commented on it previously, but FUCK Cynthia in these remakes. Her team is so stupidly stacked out of no where (perfect EVs from what I read, competitive movesets with hardcore min/max held items). Like, I want a more difficult Pokemon experience, but that's extremely excessive. Her Milotic is an absolute nightmare to fight.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm so not looking forward to that. I was able to get evo-trades tonight with someone from a Discord server I'm in cuz I know I'm gonna need the stat boosts to do this shit. I will NOT quit this time; the Elite Four is going down and my record of beating all Elite Fours will no longer be tarnished! Getting through the Victory Road now.

Update 1.3 Now Live: Obtain Darkrai & Arceus; Wonder Trading Enabled!

This update adds the Hall of Origin event: If you have completed all Missions in Pokémon Legends Arceus, got the National Pokédex & defeated Elite Four in this game, you will get the Azure Flute in your room in Twinleaf Town. This allows for you to go to Spear Pillar to get access to the Hall of Origin to battle Arceus!
In addition to that, from April 1st 2022 at 06:24 UTC through April 30th 20:28 UTC, you will be able to receive the Member's Card through Mystery Gift to encounter the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai
The GWS is now available in Jubilife City. This allows for players to do Wonder Trades globally over the Internet!

In addition to that, during the month of April, you will be able to receive the Member's Card through Mystery Gift to encounter the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm so not looking forward to that. I was able to get evo-trades tonight with someone from a Discord server I'm in cuz I know I'm gonna need the stat boosts to do this shit. I will NOT quit this time; the Elite Four is going down and my record of beating all Elite Fours will no longer be tarnished! Getting through the Victory Road now.

Update 1.3 Now Live: Obtain Darkrai & Arceus; Wonder Trading Enabled!

This update adds the Hall of Origin event: If you have completed all Missions in Pokémon Legends Arceus, got the National Pokédex & defeated Elite Four in this game, you will get the Azure Flute in your room in Twinleaf Town. This allows for you to go to Spear Pillar to get access to the Hall of Origin to battle Arceus!
In addition to that, from April 1st 2022 at 06:24 UTC through April 30th 20:28 UTC, you will be able to receive the Member's Card through Mystery Gift to encounter the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai
The GWS is now available in Jubilife City. This allows for players to do Wonder Trades globally over the Internet!

In addition to that, during the month of April, you will be able to receive the Member's Card through Mystery Gift to encounter the Mythical Pokémon Darkrai!
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Mar 16th, 2022, 05:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Go get that W. I never struggled with D/P/Pl E4 before, and the rest of the E4 is still a huge pushover, but they were just like, "You know what would be funny? We make the entire game easy until you get to Cynthia and then we just over-tune her to ridiculousness!" Like I said, I'm all for a harder Pokemon experience, but not when they expect me to invest the time into perfectly setting up a competitive team for just the PvE. That's just a little (lot) too much of a time investment for me.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Mar 16th, 2022, 05:27 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Go get that W. I never struggled with D/P/Pl E4 before, and the rest of the E4 is still a huge pushover, but they were just like, "You know what would be funny? We make the entire game easy until you get to Cynthia and then we just over-tune her to ridiculousness!" Like I said, I'm all for a harder Pokemon experience, but not when they expect me to invest the time into perfectly setting up a competitive team for just the PvE. That's just a little (lot) too much of a time investment for me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pokémon (Series) | Feb. 27 Presents Summary Moonface 99 26,001 Mar 18th, 2024, 04:55 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet Moonface 166 23,511 Dec 21st, 2023, 12:06 PM
Last Post: shadow
  Pokémon Legends: Arceus Moonface 83 19,709 May 29th, 2022, 03:50 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Unite Karo 9 3,138 Aug 22nd, 2021, 04:26 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield Moonface 224 114,953 Jan 28th, 2021, 12:07 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL