Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My mind shut off for literally a second about being in the Minecraft topic and thought you got another cat IRL, as I kept thinking "you have Mars already...". ROFL Did you have a local cat already before you got the one from the Nether portal, or did a local one happen to show up when feeding game Mars, so now have 3? XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My mind shut off for literally a second about being in the Minecraft topic and thought you got another cat IRL, as I kept thinking "you have Mars already...". ROFL Did you have a local cat already before you got the one from the Nether portal, or did a local one happen to show up when feeding game Mars, so now have 3? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 28th, 2021, 09:05 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Shira had a cat already but adopted another one from a village that was far away (the one that couldn't be transported back through the Nether), and then she fed both of those cats back at the base not knowing that doing so will make them breed, and thus she got a third cat.

@"Yuri": I just finished the pool area in the base if you want to go on at any point to check it out. I'll share some screenshots soon for everyone else to see it. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Mar 28th, 2021, 09:05 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Shira had a cat already but adopted another one from a village that was far away (the one that couldn't be transported back through the Nether), and then she fed both of those cats back at the base not knowing that doing so will make them breed, and thus she got a third cat.

@"Yuri": I just finished the pool area in the base if you want to go on at any point to check it out. I'll share some screenshots soon for everyone else to see it. Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I really wanna find name tags soon so we can properly name them but have yet to encounter any despite the many villages we have found XD

But yes, many kitties at our base. It's a lot of meowing when you get near the bedrooms but that's fine. Mars did try to drown himself in our new pool but I fixed that. ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I really wanna find name tags soon so we can properly name them but have yet to encounter any despite the many villages we have found XD

But yes, many kitties at our base. It's a lot of meowing when you get near the bedrooms but that's fine. Mars did try to drown himself in our new pool but I fixed that. ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: Do you remember where you logged off when you last played?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Karo: Do you remember where you logged off when you last played?
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
..........I have no idea.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 15th, 2021, 01:15 AM)Karo Wrote:
Do you remember if it was outside at least? XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(May 15th, 2021, 01:15 AM)Karo Wrote:
Do you remember if it was outside at least? XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone curious, I've finally taken some screenshots of the base so far! UG Minecraft Server - Community Base

There's still a lot of work to be done, but I've really enjoyed putting this together for everyone who plays on here. Grin

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
For anyone curious, I've finally taken some screenshots of the base so far! UG Minecraft Server - Community Base

There's still a lot of work to be done, but I've really enjoyed putting this together for everyone who plays on here. Grin
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
We're working on a mineshaft now so it's gonna get even cooler indoors! Wow

It's been very cool watching this all progress and I'm happy we got a real visionary in Moony in being able to design the base. Smile
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
We're working on a mineshaft now so it's gonna get even cooler indoors! Wow

It's been very cool watching this all progress and I'm happy we got a real visionary in Moony in being able to design the base. Smile
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So after talking with @Karo last night about a Nether hub while I was fixing the Nether files, I decided to spend some time in my creative world today putting together a concept for the hallways: https://imgur.com/a/AS3sxlA

I wanted the ability to colour code the halls so that it's easier to keep track of what goes where without needing to read a sign every time (signs will still exist, I just want it to be that if you remember something is down a green hall, you won't need the sign).

Not sure yet if the design I've made works for diagonal halls, but I'll have to see how it goes when I try that.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So after talking with @Karo last night about a Nether hub while I was fixing the Nether files, I decided to spend some time in my creative world today putting together a concept for the hallways: https://imgur.com/a/AS3sxlA

I wanted the ability to colour code the halls so that it's easier to keep track of what goes where without needing to read a sign every time (signs will still exist, I just want it to be that if you remember something is down a green hall, you won't need the sign).

Not sure yet if the design I've made works for diagonal halls, but I'll have to see how it goes when I try that.
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That looks like it going to be really fancy! I would of got onto play some more today, but the next rift for DBD opened up so i'm trying to finish my rift.
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
That looks like it going to be really fancy! I would of got onto play some more today, but the next rift for DBD opened up so i'm trying to finish my rift.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 23rd, 2021, 07:43 PM)Karo Wrote:
Well this isn't in the main server so even if you had come on today I wouldn't have been doing this in there. I will eventually but I'm going to need to gather a lot of quartz and blackstone to do this. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 23rd, 2021, 07:43 PM)Karo Wrote:
Well this isn't in the main server so even if you had come on today I wouldn't have been doing this in there. I will eventually but I'm going to need to gather a lot of quartz and blackstone to do this. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
When are ya gonna join up the server @Mr EliteL ? Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
When are ya gonna join up the server @Mr EliteL ? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'll @ShiraNoMai this time. Gee now it's making feel bad for saying this.
(Jun 24th, 2021, 01:58 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
For Minecraft I doubt I'll get it, I have Terraria that can be played on my old laptop but I never got into that, and yes I do genuinely like what I've seen you two (and Karo with Minecraft) have created on both games but it's not for me unfortunately.

After checking a few things, Minecraft for me on this laptop will be about in the same boat as PC Genshin Impact, which I recently started. In short Genshin runs OK, loads quick but for me it has issues like frame data slowing everything down, and while I can tolerate for a little while on a game I already know I enjoy a lot, I won't like it for Minecraft. I checked Phasmo requirements which seem OK (I haven't bought the game yet to try) so that will be more likely a game I can play.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'll @ShiraNoMai this time. Gee now it's making feel bad for saying this.
(Jun 24th, 2021, 01:58 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
For Minecraft I doubt I'll get it, I have Terraria that can be played on my old laptop but I never got into that, and yes I do genuinely like what I've seen you two (and Karo with Minecraft) have created on both games but it's not for me unfortunately.

After checking a few things, Minecraft for me on this laptop will be about in the same boat as PC Genshin Impact, which I recently started. In short Genshin runs OK, loads quick but for me it has issues like frame data slowing everything down, and while I can tolerate for a little while on a game I already know I enjoy a lot, I won't like it for Minecraft. I checked Phasmo requirements which seem OK (I haven't bought the game yet to try) so that will be more likely a game I can play.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Don't feel bad, I told her she missed what you said in UCT about the matter so it's her fault. Tongue

Anyway, I just updated the server to 1.16.5. There was an issue that might have been caused by it running on 1.16.4 where armour wasn't displaying in the HUD and so I decided to update the version to see if it helped. I also removed the hardcore tag since none of us have been actually playing it as a hardcore world and so I may as well remove the annoyance of needing to use commands to keep respawning. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Don't feel bad, I told her she missed what you said in UCT about the matter so it's her fault. Tongue

Anyway, I just updated the server to 1.16.5. There was an issue that might have been caused by it running on 1.16.4 where armour wasn't displaying in the HUD and so I decided to update the version to see if it helped. I also removed the hardcore tag since none of us have been actually playing it as a hardcore world and so I may as well remove the annoyance of needing to use commands to keep respawning. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minecraft Moonface 42 24,625 Oct 9th, 2022, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Moonface