I'm home!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, Ararera! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, Ararera! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Late to say but welcome aboard, anyway! Grin

Your user title reminds me of this SMW ROMhack that was made recently with the same name. Do you like SMW (Super Mario World)? Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Late to say but welcome aboard, anyway! Grin

Your user title reminds me of this SMW ROMhack that was made recently with the same name. Do you like SMW (Super Mario World)? Smile
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,641
Pokémon 
More thanks for the welcomes. Grin *throws thanks at light speed*

My user title is based off the combat rank you start with in the game Elite: Dangerous. Not my true title, but I've always liked how they phrased that, heh.

I love all things Mario. Smile
If anyone needs me I'll be in witchspace.
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,641 Pokémon 
More thanks for the welcomes. Grin *throws thanks at light speed*

My user title is based off the combat rank you start with in the game Elite: Dangerous. Not my true title, but I've always liked how they phrased that, heh.

I love all things Mario. Smile
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
What villagers do you have on your island in New Horizons? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,160 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
What villagers do you have on your island in New Horizons? Smile
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pokémon 
I have quite the crew right now! Grin

Cherry (Original villager)
Drift
Analise
Paolo
Ken
Pinky
Ozzie
Weber
Murphy
Cube

Ozzie is the best. Grin
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
I have quite the crew right now! Grin

Cherry (Original villager)
Drift
Analise
Paolo
Ken
Pinky
Ozzie
Weber
Murphy
Cube

Ozzie is the best. Grin
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Cherry the little pink bear, or is that someone else? I have a villager called Cherri who looks like that but I'm not sure if maybe that's who you have too but you spelt it different or not. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Is Cherry the little pink bear, or is that someone else? I have a villager called Cherri who looks like that but I'm not sure if maybe that's who you have too but you spelt it different or not. XD
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pokémon 
Nah, Cherry is the red pupper. Grin A quick google can reveal her pretty face in a pinch.

Also got around to slicing together a photo of me standing on the dock today I wanted to share here. Grin

[Image: standing-on-the-dock.png]
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Nah, Cherry is the red pupper. Grin A quick google can reveal her pretty face in a pinch.

Also got around to slicing together a photo of me standing on the dock today I wanted to share here. Grin

[Image: standing-on-the-dock.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I should've posted about this earlier, but cool you won one of the event online tournaments. I think won once but can't remember which one. Or maybe I was in the final but remembered wrong. I should try again to remember a win. XD  Is Villager who you play most often and is there any others you like to use?

(Mar 14th, 2021, 03:38 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I've never heard of that tournament. I assume you have to use multiple characters and that's what the many faces implies?

The online event tournaments tend to have a common trait, something like only fire wielding characters can be played. You pick say Mario and use him in all the matches in the tournament. For that instance of "many faces" the characters who can be customised in their own game were used, and maybe those who can change their physical form in Smash itself like Olimar can be Alph. So Villager, Robin, Corrin, Byleth, Mii Fighters, Inkling, Steve, maybe Olimar, Pokémon Trianer, Wii Fit Trainer, Hero also Kirby for being to copy enemies were the ones available to play in the tournament. Maybe some more I missed.

Also Ararera in your Animal Crossing photo, I take it that it's photo style you can put over it seeing how there's different weather and time of day, but how'd it get your character wearing something different?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I should've posted about this earlier, but cool you won one of the event online tournaments. I think won once but can't remember which one. Or maybe I was in the final but remembered wrong. I should try again to remember a win. XD  Is Villager who you play most often and is there any others you like to use?

(Mar 14th, 2021, 03:38 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I've never heard of that tournament. I assume you have to use multiple characters and that's what the many faces implies?

The online event tournaments tend to have a common trait, something like only fire wielding characters can be played. You pick say Mario and use him in all the matches in the tournament. For that instance of "many faces" the characters who can be customised in their own game were used, and maybe those who can change their physical form in Smash itself like Olimar can be Alph. So Villager, Robin, Corrin, Byleth, Mii Fighters, Inkling, Steve, maybe Olimar, Pokémon Trianer, Wii Fit Trainer, Hero also Kirby for being to copy enemies were the ones available to play in the tournament. Maybe some more I missed.

Also Ararera in your Animal Crossing photo, I take it that it's photo style you can put over it seeing how there's different weather and time of day, but how'd it get your character wearing something different?
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pokémon 
(Mar 21st, 2021, 01:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

No filters used here; just 16 different photographs from various times of day, season, and weather patterns. I had about 59 pics saved up over the year I've been playing with me standing at the end of the dock, so I just took 80 pixel wide strips of those 16 pictures, stitched them together, and voila!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
(Mar 21st, 2021, 01:34 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

No filters used here; just 16 different photographs from various times of day, season, and weather patterns. I had about 59 pics saved up over the year I've been playing with me standing at the end of the dock, so I just took 80 pixel wide strips of those 16 pictures, stitched them together, and voila!

Easy peasy lemon squeezy
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's a really neat photo! How hard was it to pick out the 16 photos? I'm also impressed at how well lined up each shot is. Smile

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That's a really neat photo! How hard was it to pick out the 16 photos? I'm also impressed at how well lined up each shot is. Smile
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
Pokémon 
It was actually a pain to choose the 16 because I wanted some sort of interesting transition between the sky slices... but alas, I didn't end up having nearly enough pics to do anything super interesting with. So I ended up with what you see now hhaha.

Did you ever get a chance to check out my island @Moonface ? Grin
Ararera Offline
Mostly Harmless
Currently Playing
Guild Wars 2
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
It was actually a pain to choose the 16 because I wanted some sort of interesting transition between the sky slices... but alas, I didn't end up having nearly enough pics to do anything super interesting with. So I ended up with what you see now hhaha.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 29th, 2021, 04:15 AM)Ararera Wrote:
I only got around to checking it out this morning, but it looks really nice! I like the hammocks you have on the beach, I'd never seen that item before. I didn't know you could place seaweed on the beach, assuming that's what that item is, and I also didn't know the Mario warp pipes could work from inside your house. I assume you're still working on your island? Since I saw there was a staircase waiting to be finished next to the row of villager houses at the back of the island.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 29th, 2021, 04:15 AM)Ararera Wrote:
I only got around to checking it out this morning, but it looks really nice! I like the hammocks you have on the beach, I'd never seen that item before. I didn't know you could place seaweed on the beach, assuming that's what that item is, and I also didn't know the Mario warp pipes could work from inside your house. I assume you're still working on your island? Since I saw there was a staircase waiting to be finished next to the row of villager houses at the back of the island.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I loved your island and house so much! Also your character scared the shit out of me when I was exploring cuz he popped out of the trees when I was looking at something ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I loved your island and house so much! Also your character scared the shit out of me when I was exploring cuz he popped out of the trees when I was looking at something ROFL