Hi, I'm New Here
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I didn't know Ryu was in Fortnite. Is he the only Street Fighter character in the game?
Also, how many times have you won in Fortnite? If never, then what's the best placement you've achieved? Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I didn't know Ryu was in Fortnite. Is he the only Street Fighter character in the game?
Also, how many times have you won in Fortnite? If never, then what's the best placement you've achieved? Smile
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
They also have Chun-Li from Street Fighter in Fortnite.

Here are how many times I've won a, Solo, Duo and Squads Matches.

Solo: 1 out of 42 Solo matches (won it on 1-3-21 at 5:23am) (I was using The Joker as my outfit at the time) (I was shocked when I won my first Solo match and before I did I was thinking that I thought that I was never going to win a Solo match)
Duo: 1 out of 12 Duo matches (won it on 12-6-20 at 12:15am) (I think I was using Mando as my outfit at the time but I can't remember)
Squad: 108 out of 899 Squad matches
[Image: tHRtXPkabmhykpwPASvF.jpg]
Ladybyrd402 Offline
This Is The Way
Currently Playing
Fortnite
Favourite Platform(s)
Nintendo Switch
XP: 715
They also have Chun-Li from Street Fighter in Fortnite.

Here are how many times I've won a, Solo, Duo and Squads Matches.

Solo: 1 out of 42 Solo matches (won it on 1-3-21 at 5:23am) (I was using The Joker as my outfit at the time) (I was shocked when I won my first Solo match and before I did I was thinking that I thought that I was never going to win a Solo match)
Duo: 1 out of 12 Duo matches (won it on 12-6-20 at 12:15am) (I think I was using Mando as my outfit at the time but I can't remember)
Squad: 108 out of 899 Squad matches
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Judging by the numbers, I'd be right to assume squad is your favourite battle type? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Judging by the numbers, I'd be right to assume squad is your favourite battle type? Tongue
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Apr 22nd, 2021, 07:19 AM)Ladybyrd402 Wrote:
Yes I am a huge fan of Lego. My favorite Lego game I have for the Switch is LEGO City Undercover.

So am I, even if I haven't played many of the recent LEGO games. I was always more into the older ones (like the LEGO Racers series), as well as the physical bricks themselves Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
(Apr 22nd, 2021, 07:19 AM)Ladybyrd402 Wrote:
Yes I am a huge fan of Lego. My favorite Lego game I have for the Switch is LEGO City Undercover.

So am I, even if I haven't played many of the recent LEGO games. I was always more into the older ones (like the LEGO Racers series), as well as the physical bricks themselves Tongue .
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So not sure if you eben on recently,but I just wanted to say happy birthday! Grin I hope you have a great day today whenever you see this!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,367 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
So not sure if you eben on recently,but I just wanted to say happy birthday! Grin I hope you have a great day today whenever you see this!