Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, Steam's brand is already irreparably tarnished, so I suppose they just said "Screw it; no such thing as bad publicity!" and decided to just let any yahoo with 100 bucks to burn post their stuff to the store. And so we get crowded with achievement spammers, asset flips, and developers who have acted in LEGITIMATELY DEMENTED WAYS (lawsuits, death threats, and other PR disasters), burying the games that are actively trying. And then people think that I'm just saying "if its a bad game, you can't sell it."
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,811 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Well, Steam's brand is already irreparably tarnished, so I suppose they just said "Screw it; no such thing as bad publicity!" and decided to just let any yahoo with 100 bucks to burn post their stuff to the store. And so we get crowded with achievement spammers, asset flips, and developers who have acted in LEGITIMATELY DEMENTED WAYS (lawsuits, death threats, and other PR disasters), burying the games that are actively trying. And then people think that I'm just saying "if its a bad game, you can't sell it."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Gamers Need To Get Comfortable Not Owning Their Games" - Ubisoft Moonface 11 386 Apr 11th, 2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  27 Years, 27 Games Maniakkid25 28 8,328 Apr 3rd, 2024, 02:44 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Questioning "Unanswerable" Things in Games? Moonface 7 633 Mar 18th, 2024, 09:37 PM
  Are Big Budget Games Sustainable? Moonface 2 119 Mar 13th, 2024, 09:09 PM
  Nonsensical Situations in Games Moonface 6 777 Feb 13th, 2024, 11:14 PM