Genshin Impact | 4.6 Special Program
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 15th, 2023, 05:32 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(not counting Aloy)
Wow I completely forgot Aloy from HZD was added to this game. I'm kinda surprised she was never promoted again for the release of Forbidden West, or she didn't at least get some outfits or something simple.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Feb 15th, 2023, 05:32 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
(not counting Aloy)
Wow I completely forgot Aloy from HZD was added to this game. I'm kinda surprised she was never promoted again for the release of Forbidden West, or she didn't at least get some outfits or something simple.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, it's easy to forget about Aloy because she's such a terrible character in the game and she doesn't have constellations, so there's no hope of her ever improving. I'm not really sure why they even bothered putting her in the game (other than PlayStation handing over a fat check to get it done).

At the very least they should have added her as a banner character instead, because then there would have been a chance she might have been useful. Or they should have made her a 4* character instead. There's no way Hoyo was going to give us a good 5* character that was also free, but there's plenty of 4* characters you can get in the game for free that are absolutely busted (such as Xiangling from completing floor 3 of the Abyss).

The only thing I've even done with Aloy is level friendship on her for completion sake, which I only started to do recently. She's at level 9 right now (out of 10), so I almost have her there and once I do, it's back to forgetting she even exists in the game.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,740 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Yeah, it's easy to forget about Aloy because she's such a terrible character in the game and she doesn't have constellations, so there's no hope of her ever improving. I'm not really sure why they even bothered putting her in the game (other than PlayStation handing over a fat check to get it done).

At the very least they should have added her as a banner character instead, because then there would have been a chance she might have been useful. Or they should have made her a 4* character instead. There's no way Hoyo was going to give us a good 5* character that was also free, but there's plenty of 4* characters you can get in the game for free that are absolutely busted (such as Xiangling from completing floor 3 of the Abyss).

The only thing I've even done with Aloy is level friendship on her for completion sake, which I only started to do recently. She's at level 9 right now (out of 10), so I almost have her there and once I do, it's back to forgetting she even exists in the game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if Aloy could've worked out better as a palette swap costume for an existing character rather than her own thing, similar to how something like Dead by Daylight recently gave Blight a skin of William Birkin from Resident Evil rather than making WB an independent killer. Unsure

Just saw this statement from the developers about how the voice actor for Tighnari is being replaced due to the current VA being caught trying to groom underage girls:

HoyoVerse Wrote:
Dear Travelers,

After communications with the voice recording agency, we hereby confirm that Elliot Gindi, the English voice actor for Tighnari will no longer be voicing the character in subsequent versions due to a breach of contract.

At present, we are communicating with the voice recording agency regarding matters of casting and re-recording. We will gradually replace Tighnari's existing in-game voice lines, and issue these updates in the corresponding announcements. Thank you for your support, Travelers!

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I wonder if Aloy could've worked out better as a palette swap costume for an existing character rather than her own thing, similar to how something like Dead by Daylight recently gave Blight a skin of William Birkin from Resident Evil rather than making WB an independent killer. Unsure

Just saw this statement from the developers about how the voice actor for Tighnari is being replaced due to the current VA being caught trying to groom underage girls:

HoyoVerse Wrote:
Dear Travelers,

After communications with the voice recording agency, we hereby confirm that Elliot Gindi, the English voice actor for Tighnari will no longer be voicing the character in subsequent versions due to a breach of contract.

At present, we are communicating with the voice recording agency regarding matters of casting and re-recording. We will gradually replace Tighnari's existing in-game voice lines, and issue these updates in the corresponding announcements. Thank you for your support, Travelers!
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, that's great Tighnari's VA is getting re-cast and the lines already in-game will swap out for the new VA. Hope no more of the VA's do anything...dodgy, any of them as one of Oz's did something a while back. Just no more of that.

3.5 Codes:

KARU3RG6NY65
5SRC28YNNYP9
SB8UJ9H7NH8V

• New Archon quest with Dainsleif
  • Faruzan Hangout
  • New Cryo Herald & Black Serpent Knight enemies (beefy guy with two axes)

Version specific events:
  • Dehya & Cyno banners first half
  • Ayaka & Shenhe banners second half w/ Mika
  • Windblume Festival with respective game modes during it (Floral Pursuit, Ballads of Breeze, Breezy Snapshots) + new 4* Claymore
  • Spices From the West
  • Fungi Mechanicus
  • Vibro-Crystal Verification
  • Ley Line Overflow

Quite a lot they're shoving in, not massive like a new world area, although the place in the Archon quest looks unfamiliar so that could be a small area, or just a random domain for that particular quest. I don't care if Dehya's considered bad, I like her character enough to pull for her, even if she'll be moving over to the Standard. I'll get her cons that way at least. Perhaps her niche isn't here or yet, they do buff her, or she ends up being seen as better as she currently is later on. Even if none of those happen, I'll still play her. Maybe not as much as some characters I do already play a lot of across my accounts, might just be a character I play sparingly or happen to feel like it. Super happy Mika's not on that side of the banner, not interested in him. Surprised to see Cyno here thus starting the Sumeru re-runs already, no Albedo huh which is still good because 3.1 to 3.5 is way too early. Might get Ayaka for my main just to have her there finally, although 3.6 will bring a new 5*? Hmm. Well I have two other accounts for that unless I can't resist whoever it is. XD 

Archon quest I'm super hype purely for the fact Kaeya will be there and quite possibly will interact with Dainsleif, which I didn't think could happen just yet. Will play that day 1 for sure. Windblume will be alright I guess, Spices just an event to go through, was going to skip Fungi but might give it a go, how Theater Mechanicus has fallen since it first appeared. Vibro event is combat based which is good.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ah, that's great Tighnari's VA is getting re-cast and the lines already in-game will swap out for the new VA. Hope no more of the VA's do anything...dodgy, any of them as one of Oz's did something a while back. Just no more of that.

3.5 Codes:

KARU3RG6NY65
5SRC28YNNYP9
SB8UJ9H7NH8V

• New Archon quest with Dainsleif
  • Faruzan Hangout
  • New Cryo Herald & Black Serpent Knight enemies (beefy guy with two axes)

Version specific events:
  • Dehya & Cyno banners first half
  • Ayaka & Shenhe banners second half w/ Mika
  • Windblume Festival with respective game modes during it (Floral Pursuit, Ballads of Breeze, Breezy Snapshots) + new 4* Claymore
  • Spices From the West
  • Fungi Mechanicus
  • Vibro-Crystal Verification
  • Ley Line Overflow

Quite a lot they're shoving in, not massive like a new world area, although the place in the Archon quest looks unfamiliar so that could be a small area, or just a random domain for that particular quest. I don't care if Dehya's considered bad, I like her character enough to pull for her, even if she'll be moving over to the Standard. I'll get her cons that way at least. Perhaps her niche isn't here or yet, they do buff her, or she ends up being seen as better as she currently is later on. Even if none of those happen, I'll still play her. Maybe not as much as some characters I do already play a lot of across my accounts, might just be a character I play sparingly or happen to feel like it. Super happy Mika's not on that side of the banner, not interested in him. Surprised to see Cyno here thus starting the Sumeru re-runs already, no Albedo huh which is still good because 3.1 to 3.5 is way too early. Might get Ayaka for my main just to have her there finally, although 3.6 will bring a new 5*? Hmm. Well I have two other accounts for that unless I can't resist whoever it is. XD 

Archon quest I'm super hype purely for the fact Kaeya will be there and quite possibly will interact with Dainsleif, which I didn't think could happen just yet. Will play that day 1 for sure. Windblume will be alright I guess, Spices just an event to go through, was going to skip Fungi but might give it a go, how Theater Mechanicus has fallen since it first appeared. Vibro event is combat based which is good.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Ah, no wonder Dehya is absolute garbage. She's going to be a standard banner character. Well, that just makes her an even easier skip, I'll just end up pulling her eventually when I'm C6ing another character like Nilou.

I didn't watch the stream, but from the list of events and such, the only thing that I really care much about is the Leyline Overflow, since I need to start restocking on my exp books. Not putting too much hope in the Windblume events being any good after how meh the Lantern Rite events were for the most part, and how boring the current combat event we have going on is.

I'm way behind on doing the Archon Quests, so I probably won't be getting around to this one any time soon either.

As for Tighnari's VA, it's a real shame. His English voice is one of the only good sounding English voices in the game, and I would have loved to have been able to use it without having to suffer from hearing other English voices like Klee's or Paimon's. Shame that Hoyoverse can't do something as simple as allow us to set certain voice languages for each character individually like so many other gacha games do.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Ah, no wonder Dehya is absolute garbage. She's going to be a standard banner character. Well, that just makes her an even easier skip, I'll just end up pulling her eventually when I'm C6ing another character like Nilou.

I didn't watch the stream, but from the list of events and such, the only thing that I really care much about is the Leyline Overflow, since I need to start restocking on my exp books. Not putting too much hope in the Windblume events being any good after how meh the Lantern Rite events were for the most part, and how boring the current combat event we have going on is.

I'm way behind on doing the Archon Quests, so I probably won't be getting around to this one any time soon either.

As for Tighnari's VA, it's a real shame. His English voice is one of the only good sounding English voices in the game, and I would have loved to have been able to use it without having to suffer from hearing other English voices like Klee's or Paimon's. Shame that Hoyoverse can't do something as simple as allow us to set certain voice languages for each character individually like so many other gacha games do.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah the events within Windblume are just meh, it's seeing the characters in the story portion of it is what I'm looking forward to. The current two are boring but at least simple enough and get through quickly and over with. Thought the Magu Kenki part was going to let us use a team like the team up with Ayaka was, but whatever.

Yeah also wish you could pick a character's voice individually but nah.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah the events within Windblume are just meh, it's seeing the characters in the story portion of it is what I'm looking forward to. The current two are boring but at least simple enough and get through quickly and over with. Thought the Magu Kenki part was going to let us use a team like the team up with Ayaka was, but whatever.

Yeah also wish you could pick a character's voice individually but nah.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Version 3.6 Special Program Preview
The next update to Genshin Impact will be aired in a special program this coming Friday, per the games official Twitter account:

This special program will feature details about new game content and developments in Version 3.6, as well as providing watchers some redemption codes and other goodies.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Version 3.6 Special Program Preview
The next update to Genshin Impact will be aired in a special program this coming Friday, per the games official Twitter account:

This special program will feature details about new game content and developments in Version 3.6, as well as providing watchers some redemption codes and other goodies.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep, will be watching after work for that. Confirming Nahida will be the banner which we could all guess anyway for being four patches after her first banner like Zhongli and Raiden were, plus Dori being a featured character with perhaps an event to tie her into, because she's basically had next to nothing except the first part of Sumeru quest.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Yep, will be watching after work for that. Confirming Nahida will be the banner which we could all guess anyway for being four patches after her first banner like Zhongli and Raiden were, plus Dori being a featured character with perhaps an event to tie her into, because she's basically had next to nothing except the first part of Sumeru quest.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Only thing I care about if whether or not a Nilou re-run is confirmed. If it is, I can finally unleash my massive load... of Primogems, of course.

If not, looks like another six weeks of saving~
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Only thing I care about if whether or not a Nilou re-run is confirmed. If it is, I can finally unleash my massive load... of Primogems, of course.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 29th, 2023, 06:39 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

According to leaks she will be getting a re-run, but I don't know how reliable Genshin leaks have been in the past to know how much weight this one holds.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Mar 29th, 2023, 06:39 PM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

According to leaks she will be getting a re-run, but I don't know how reliable Genshin leaks have been in the past to know how much weight this one holds.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Lately they are hit-or-miss. Everyone had Eula re-running in 3.5, only for it to end up being Ayaka and Shenhe instead. Hoyo has been trying to really crack down on leaks, so I don't know if they are putting false information out there to try and throw off the leakers, but Nilou should be re-running in 3.6 just because the timing is right.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Lately they are hit-or-miss. Everyone had Eula re-running in 3.5, only for it to end up being Ayaka and Shenhe instead. Hoyo has been trying to really crack down on leaks, so I don't know if they are putting false information out there to try and throw off the leakers, but Nilou should be re-running in 3.6 just because the timing is right.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
This is likely very pointless but I'll still post it here but I dunno, just good to look at comparing what's been in past updates. Anyway;

3.6 Redeem Codes

9ARE6VLJT34H
KBRE7D4KA2MM
7S9X6V4JB2M9

What's new:
  • Kaveh - Dendro 4*
  • 2 new artifact sets Nymph's Dream (Hyrdo DMG Bonus) & Vourukasha's Glow (HP+20%)
  • New Area - located northwest of Desert of Hadramaveth
  • New World boss - Iniquitus Baptist (Electro Abyss guy, but uses different elements other than Electro)
  • New enemies - Anemo and Hydro Hilichurl Rogues
  • Nahida Story Quest + New weekly boss - Dragon of Verdure, Apep
  • Layla Hangout Event

Version specific:
  • Baizhu & Ganyu rerun banners first half, Nahida & Nilou reruns second half
  • Akademiya Extravaganza with multiple mini-games included
  • Fulminating Sandstorms - disabling constructs and clearing enemies in the desert
  • Brewing Developments - Combat event
  • Overflowing Mastery

Pretty neat update, new area could reach or be very near to a portion of the left side of the map, or it could still have a gap like Tsurumi Island has. Crazy nothing has reached an edge yet, or perhaps they intend to not actually have the entirety of the map filled, eh we'll see.
The Hilichurl Rogues look better than the rest of the Hilichurls we've had so far, but other than that they'll still just be fodder I guess. The events are whatever, mainly interested in the combat ones. Will play the Nahida story quest not as-soon-as it drops but will be one of the first things I'd like to get done for the new world boss.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
This is likely very pointless but I'll still post it here but I dunno, just good to look at comparing what's been in past updates. Anyway;

3.6 Redeem Codes

9ARE6VLJT34H
KBRE7D4KA2MM
7S9X6V4JB2M9

What's new:
  • Kaveh - Dendro 4*
  • 2 new artifact sets Nymph's Dream (Hyrdo DMG Bonus) & Vourukasha's Glow (HP+20%)
  • New Area - located northwest of Desert of Hadramaveth
  • New World boss - Iniquitus Baptist (Electro Abyss guy, but uses different elements other than Electro)
  • New enemies - Anemo and Hydro Hilichurl Rogues
  • Nahida Story Quest + New weekly boss - Dragon of Verdure, Apep
  • Layla Hangout Event

Version specific:
  • Baizhu & Ganyu rerun banners first half, Nahida & Nilou reruns second half
  • Akademiya Extravaganza with multiple mini-games included
  • Fulminating Sandstorms - disabling constructs and clearing enemies in the desert
  • Brewing Developments - Combat event
  • Overflowing Mastery

Pretty neat update, new area could reach or be very near to a portion of the left side of the map, or it could still have a gap like Tsurumi Island has. Crazy nothing has reached an edge yet, or perhaps they intend to not actually have the entirety of the map filled, eh we'll see.
The Hilichurl Rogues look better than the rest of the Hilichurls we've had so far, but other than that they'll still just be fodder I guess. The events are whatever, mainly interested in the combat ones. Will play the Nahida story quest not as-soon-as it drops but will be one of the first things I'd like to get done for the new world boss.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
3.7 Preview

Redeem codes:

XT82F8JZS4TR
2SRKFQ2YSMVV
5A92W9JZBLCH

What's new
  • Kirara - 4* Dendro Character
  • Ibis Piercer 4* Bow weapon (earned in main event)
  • Yoimiya Character Quest Chapter Act 2
  • Kaveh Hangout Event
  • New TCG Cards (Venti, Zhongli, Raiden, Nahida, Xiao, Hu Tao, Shenhe, Amber, more?)
  • Appearance of Fontaine's Charlotte

Version Specific
  • Yoimiya & Yae Miko Banner Reruns First Half w/ Kirara
  • Kazuha & Alhaitham Banner Reruns Second Half
  • Duel The Summoner's Summit with 4 minigames included (Tour of Wonders, Zero Hour Invocation, Evermotion Mechanical Painting, Heart of Dice)
  • Divine Engenuity: Collector's Chapter with 5 minigame stages
  • Feast of the Departed Warriors
  • Fayz Trials: Hypothesis

Not a whole lot of new stuff but that was in 3.6 we got a bunch of enemies, new area and such. Not sure if 3.7 is the last of these and we move on to 4.0, or there is a 3.8 after this. I'm haven't done as much as I wanted to do during 3.6 so perhaps I'll do more in preparation as I'm getting further behind, even on my main account. Kinda glad to see Invocation TCG getting a proper event with Primogems this time, although looks like you'll be using pre-set decks in the Zero Hour but whatever. Still means I should get to doing more for that in my F2P accounts as I've yet to beat a challenger and Sucrose to get...accepted or whatever. Reruns I'm not bothered with really but I do need to wish on something though as I'm low on Starglitter for the monthly Fates in the shop, so...not sure. Might get a second Yae or something.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
3.7 Preview

Redeem codes:

XT82F8JZS4TR
2SRKFQ2YSMVV
5A92W9JZBLCH

What's new
  • Kirara - 4* Dendro Character
  • Ibis Piercer 4* Bow weapon (earned in main event)
  • Yoimiya Character Quest Chapter Act 2
  • Kaveh Hangout Event
  • New TCG Cards (Venti, Zhongli, Raiden, Nahida, Xiao, Hu Tao, Shenhe, Amber, more?)
  • Appearance of Fontaine's Charlotte

Version Specific
  • Yoimiya & Yae Miko Banner Reruns First Half w/ Kirara
  • Kazuha & Alhaitham Banner Reruns Second Half
  • Duel The Summoner's Summit with 4 minigames included (Tour of Wonders, Zero Hour Invocation, Evermotion Mechanical Painting, Heart of Dice)
  • Divine Engenuity: Collector's Chapter with 5 minigame stages
  • Feast of the Departed Warriors
  • Fayz Trials: Hypothesis

Not a whole lot of new stuff but that was in 3.6 we got a bunch of enemies, new area and such. Not sure if 3.7 is the last of these and we move on to 4.0, or there is a 3.8 after this. I'm haven't done as much as I wanted to do during 3.6 so perhaps I'll do more in preparation as I'm getting further behind, even on my main account. Kinda glad to see Invocation TCG getting a proper event with Primogems this time, although looks like you'll be using pre-set decks in the Zero Hour but whatever. Still means I should get to doing more for that in my F2P accounts as I've yet to beat a challenger and Sucrose to get...accepted or whatever. Reruns I'm not bothered with really but I do need to wish on something though as I'm low on Starglitter for the monthly Fates in the shop, so...not sure. Might get a second Yae or something.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Leaks suggest there will be a version 3.8 that will finally bring a Eula re-run after like... almost 18 months?

Anyways, this patch is looking pretty ass. Don't know why Alhaitham is re-running already when Wanderer has yet to re-run. Why are we getting a chapter 2 for one of the worst characters in the game in Yoimiya when there's so many better characters waiting for their second chapter? Makes no sense. Hoyo seems to love trying to push Yoimiya even though she bombs time after time. I kind of want Kirara because she's apparently going to be good for Nilou bloom team, but I'm not risking wasting a 50/50 win on Yoimiya and I already have Yae C6, so rip.

TCG event sucks. The game is so, so boring and the fact that are now going to make me do it to get the Primogems is just gross.

Events... we'll see. I'm so busy with Honkai Star Rail right now that I can't really get myself to give much of a shit about Genshin at the moment. I still have to do that one event that is ending in a day or two and I still haven't even done Alhaitham's story quest which is blocking it. I'll just have to hope I can rush those quests + the event before reset on Monday morning, I guess.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Leaks suggest there will be a version 3.8 that will finally bring a Eula re-run after like... almost 18 months?

Anyways, this patch is looking pretty ass. Don't know why Alhaitham is re-running already when Wanderer has yet to re-run. Why are we getting a chapter 2 for one of the worst characters in the game in Yoimiya when there's so many better characters waiting for their second chapter? Makes no sense. Hoyo seems to love trying to push Yoimiya even though she bombs time after time. I kind of want Kirara because she's apparently going to be good for Nilou bloom team, but I'm not risking wasting a 50/50 win on Yoimiya and I already have Yae C6, so rip.

TCG event sucks. The game is so, so boring and the fact that are now going to make me do it to get the Primogems is just gross.

Events... we'll see. I'm so busy with Honkai Star Rail right now that I can't really get myself to give much of a shit about Genshin at the moment. I still have to do that one event that is ending in a day or two and I still haven't even done Alhaitham's story quest which is blocking it. I'll just have to hope I can rush those quests + the event before reset on Monday morning, I guess.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm doing the main 3.6 event on my main account, I really can't be bothered to Quick Start on the others, NA would be fine but EU I'm in the Sumeru Archon Quest still so that'll block it. I agree Yoimiya and Alhaitham shouldn't be re-running next already, well even Yae too as they were both from 9/10 banners ago, Alhaitham 6 banners I think. I assume Klee and Eula will be for 3.8 then and Kokomi and someone else as they're the longest. Yoimiya needs to be with someone that'll garner interest, should've left her for an early 4.?? patch, so I see Yoi/Yae being a low revenue result and Kazuha/Al being a mid. Baizhu's has only just about to overtake the least revenue which is Tartaglia's first rerun. LOL So I suppose after the Hu Tao/Yelan, Ayaka/Shenhe, Raiden/Ayato and Nahida successes they can let some bad banners through.

I admit my interest is dwindling, wish it wasn't as I'll be way behind when Fontaine gets here. Swear I felt better with the game late version 2 than I am late version 3. Eh
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm doing the main 3.6 event on my main account, I really can't be bothered to Quick Start on the others, NA would be fine but EU I'm in the Sumeru Archon Quest still so that'll block it. I agree Yoimiya and Alhaitham shouldn't be re-running next already, well even Yae too as they were both from 9/10 banners ago, Alhaitham 6 banners I think. I assume Klee and Eula will be for 3.8 then and Kokomi and someone else as they're the longest. Yoimiya needs to be with someone that'll garner interest, should've left her for an early 4.?? patch, so I see Yoi/Yae being a low revenue result and Kazuha/Al being a mid. Baizhu's has only just about to overtake the least revenue which is Tartaglia's first rerun. LOL So I suppose after the Hu Tao/Yelan, Ayaka/Shenhe, Raiden/Ayato and Nahida successes they can let some bad banners through.

I admit my interest is dwindling, wish it wasn't as I'll be way behind when Fontaine gets here. Swear I felt better with the game late version 2 than I am late version 3. Eh